Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

Chapter 11

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

Chapter eleven.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 491 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters, the Anime itself, or the Manga itself.

Recap. "Excuse me?" Hojo asked, tilting his head in confusion. End recap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He meant nothing," Kagome said quickly, waving her hand up and down. Inuyasha sat back, clearly not happy with this, glaring holes in the back of her head.
Hojo's smile came back.

"O..kay," Hojo said like he was a little unsure of himself. "Anyway I'm free this Saturday and I wanted to see if you would like to do something," He finished rubbing the back of his neck, looking sheepishly.

The hanyou, clad in red, next to her could barely contain the confusion that graced his features perfectly. 'Saturday? When was that again. Wait!! Alone? With Kagome?!' Inuyasha's look of confusion disappeared to a look of envy and rage.

Suddenly 'his' chair was pushed back, almost falling over as Inuyasha stood up fast; arms at his sides and hands forming fists.

Kagome stood too, following his lead without thinking. Only to have the teacher come. "Settle down, settle down," The teacher's voice sounded as he came into where there would have been a fight, in Inuyasha's case, if he didn't come in to distract them from the topic at hand. "Please take your seats students. I will not have a fight break out in my class," He finished walking over to his desk up in front; setting the papers he had in his hands on the center of the desk.

"Sorry," Kagome mumbled setting her hand on her hanyou's shoulder, gently pushing down.

Complying he sat down pulling his chair back to 'his' desk. A few teenagers who were watching, namely the whole class, unglued their eyes from the three and reluctlently gave the teacher full attention. "Well it appears we have a visitor or so I have been told," Again came the teacher's monotone voice. All eyes fell on our silver-haired half-demon.

Tapping the table in a semi-nervous manner, Inuyasha sent a glare in people's directions. Raising her hand our young but powerful miko got the homeroom's teacher's attention along with Inuyasha and the rest of the class. Suddenly a bit nervous; politely, Kagome said, "That would be Inuyasha, sir."

"And I'm guessing that would be the one with silver hair and a bandana?" He asked indicating Inuyasha. Slowly, she nodded her head as a few girls giggled at the reference to the Visitor. Turning to Inuyasha he continued, "How long will you be visiting?"

Inuyasha looked at Kagome then at the teacher. "Just a few days," He replied truthfully.
Sign up to rate and review this story