Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"You heard me. Crazy masochist bitch."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"I don't like the word 'abortion'." Gin stated. "Oh. You don't?!" I asked shocked, "because lord knows you said it a few times last week." "Yea but not in reference-"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 1611 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 67
About 20 minutes into the show the stupid bitch gets hit by a car. At this point Gin and I were on the floor with our mouths hanging there too. We were so close to the TV it was bad!
"So- que van a hacer en hospital? She can't get an x-ray porque-" Gin started.
"Ya se. Estoy viendo el miso programa que tu."
"I guess."
"That's fucked."
"It is."
About 2 days later my cousin Alexis came over to spend the weekend with me. He brought his Skateboard and Gin was in little emo boy heaven.
We were standing out in front of the house and Alexis was skateboarding up and down. I stood back with Mozart on his leash keeping guard of me while Ginny was running up and down with Alexis.
"Do you remember how to Ollie Up?" Alexis asked Gin.
"I guess."
"Where's your board?"
"In the house."
"Go get it."
"You go get it."
"No you go it."
"You get it."
"No you get it-"
"Children!" I yelled.
The babies moved and I laughed.
"I'm so NOT talking to you guys." I said rubbing my belly, "I'm talking to Tia Gin and your primo Alexis."
Alexis finally caved and ran into the house to get Gin's board. These 2 boarded for about 3 hours and I got bored. I went into the house and they followed me 20 minutes later. In the end these 2 started to board in the courtyard and I shook my head.
"God they're so hood." I said rolling my eyes.
When they get hungry they'll come back in.
I love being right.
"Calista." Alexis started, "what are you cooking?"
"Pa' que?"
"Comida."
"No se...have this girl cook."
Alexis started to laugh and plopped down on the couch.
"Her? You're kidding?" Alexis stated.
"No. She got a Jewish man and he's all about food."
"De Verdad?" Alexis asked.
Gin shrugged her shoulders and walked with me into the kitchen.
About ½ hour later food was done and Gin started to laugh. Alexis looked at her and sat on the stool around the island.
"What is this?" Alexis asked.
"Tater tots with shell's and cheese." Gin stated.
"This is what you give me?" Alexis asked.
"Dude. This is the shit don't knock it." I added.
"Where's the pollo? Anything." Alexis asked again.
"No. She can't eat chicken. Which is baffling because we had chicken rings last week." Gin stated.
"We did... maybe because its not real chicken."
"Indeed."
Alexis was messing with Ginny's cooking but he did max everything on his plate. He then picked up the new issue of Cosmo that was on the counter and pulled it next to him. There was something about Boobies on the cover that caught his attention.
I started to laugh as he flipped it open. He then got to a page and pulled out an ultrasound picture.
"Why's your baby so small?" Alexis asked turning it around and around.
I then walked over to Alexis and took the picture away.
"Oh that's not my baby." I said rolling my eyes.
"Who's baby is it?"
"Guilty." Gin sighed.
"Really?!"
"Yea."
After this Alexis was just in awe. I think he thought it was funny how his 'girlfriend' was pregnant.
"But you were skating with me." Alexis stated.
"Yea I know. I'm fine. Alexis." Gin said rolling her eyes.
"No. That's crazy talk." Alexis added.
"Tell her Alexis." I preached.
"You still wanna go out there and get your ass kicked?" Gin challanged.
"Lets fucking go."
At 850p Genovieve and Alexis went back outside to skate. I turned on the light and watched them from the window. I crossed my fingers and prayed lightly over her. I feel as if she's purposely endangering herself. But in the end I'm just going to let her be.
It wasn't until minutes to 11p that they walked back inside. Gin got into her car drove home. She threw the Cosmo on her bed, jumped in the shower then out. She then picked up the magazine with the sonogram pictures and looked at it.
"Ok fetus." Gin started, "this is just me and you here. Your pop is an awesome person. But- just because I don't love you now doesn't mean I won't love you later. Give me an 'amen' if you feel me."
Genovieve got something better then that, she went to throw up.
"Do I have to fight with you already?" Gin demanded.
*
About 1p the next day Gin walked into the house.
"I've just stopped throwing up." Gin said curling onto my couch.
Alexis sat next to Ginny and poked her in the belly.
"That's insane. You both will be pregnant together." Alexis asked.
"Yea I know! High 5!" I stated as Gin and I did just that.
Alexis started to laugh and I put on something random. We sat there and flipped on The Discovery Health Channel. It was Baby Week! I couldn't have been happier.
"Getting pregnant and having babies is the most dangerous thing that you can do." Gin started, "Along with sex."
"Really, you think?" I asked.
"I do. Its all sorts of crazy."
"That's just bullshit. Because women were made for having kids. Its all that chemical crap people put in their bodies that fucks them up."
"You know what. You're right. Women's body's are made for having kids. But watching D-HC and all these obsticals these women have to go through I can see why some women don't want to have babies."
"I see where you're coming from."
"I mean...you can die from having a baby? You can get paraliyzed, if the doctors screw up. All this to have a baby? That's fucked."
"See if back in the olden days they'd squat down in the field pop a kid out and be done then go back to work I don't see why these bitches complain. Now women are just pussies. Its a low chance of death and you get paralized from the epidural."
"Follow me Calista. Hence the 'if the doctor did something wrong' like I said."
"See but I blame all that on modern medicine and again, the fact that women are pussies. Toughen up bitch and do it natural. Why would u drug your baby just so you wouldn't feel pain?"
"Heh ha. Pussies. You're right about that. Its just a scary thought. You know what I mean."
"I mean they say its the closest to death you get. Well without actual death."
"Dude. Cringe."
"While you're going through it youre all like 'never again! You're never touching me'Then as soon as you see the little face your like...oooh more! And all like, '9 Months is way to long'."
"You guys are gross." Alexis suddenly stated.
"Learn it. Ooooh! I'm all bout the natural child birth too, I already told Paco." I stated.
"You would be." Gin added.
"What's that supposed to mean."
"You heard me. Crazy masochist bitch."
Gin rolled her eyes at me and pulled the blanket closer to her chin. She then batted her eye lashes at me and I laughed.
"I hate that I love you." I said throwing a pillow at her.
A few days later Alexis left and it was just me and her.
"I don't like the word 'abortion'." Gin stated.
"Oh. You don't?!" I asked shocked, "because lord knows you said it a few times last week."
"Yea but not in reference-"
"Where'd this come from?"
"I was reading this book you had and it said something that if you lose the baby and they have to remove it, they just aborted it. Not 'removed it' because it didn't come out on its own."
"True."
"That's odd yo."
"Double true."
"I need to talk to Joe. When will they be back?"
"Next week...or the week after. I mean you can fly up there."
"And have Patrick yell at me like he's my dad? For 'leaving my sweetness and babies alone' I don't think so."
"You're right."
"Yea."
Ginny went back to Dr. Sanchez and the fetus' heartbeat was stronger. This made Dr. Sanchez a very happy obstetrician.
"Well Miss Genovieve. I'm impressed." Dr. Sanchez stated, "just- don't stress. I feel that you're scared and its showing. But it will be fine."
When Gin got to her 9½ week mark it was all over. The guys would be back the next day and she decided to fuck around with Alexis and grind on the sidewalk. At least it wasn't a fucking railing.
The sad part was that I saw her fall and it was down right hilarious.
"I don't know Calista! She just fell." Alexis yelled.
"She's always falling." I sighed.
When I got outside I looked at her foot. I could see straight through the white meat and it wouldn't stop bleeding.
"I think I'm gonna pass out a little bit." Gin said laughing.
"Help her in the car Alexis." I stated walking into the house and grabbing my keys.
Gin was lying down in the back seat now in tears.
"What's wrong mama?" I asked, "God Calista I'm having the worse cramps."
"We're almost there." I sighed, "I feel like mother wanting to yell, but I can't because you're in pain."
"Gross!" Alexis laughed.
Alexis poked Gin's bruise and blood went everywhere. I smacked him and he stopped.
@@@@
I know. Its been a long time since we've updated but I (Cali) got a new job and Gin's apperently to busy re reading this story for the millionth time, so I can't just lay around all day posting chapters anymore. To make up ill post 2 more tonight. Yay me. Yay chapters.
Hope you like um,
Calista.
Sign up to rate and review this story