Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Pinkie promise me Cali."

by Syn_INC 4 reviews

"If you love me, Calista," Gin said between her teeth, "no one. Dad NOR son needs to know what happened to me."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-16 - 1551 words - Complete

1Moving
Stuttering 68
I turned the corner to our hospital and Alexis started to explain to me what happened.
"It was awesome though Calista. She grinded against the grain, ollied up and the ran her foot into the pole. Then the board was still under her other foot she fell on her back rolled a few times and the board said boom! On her shin. I was like damn! I should have recorded that." Alexis concluded.
"All that huh?" I asked.
Gin was writhering in pain and I was just a bit pissed.
"I swear to BOB! That kid better be ok. Genovieve" I said one final time as I pulled into the lot.
We then got out the car and valet'd it. They brought out a wheel chair for Ginny and quickly admitted her.
Gin's shin just kept bleeding. They wanted to give her meds to numb the pain but that was automatically deleted by me.
"No. She's pregnant. And now that you've heard that you know what to do." I stated to the nurse.
"No x-ray..."
It came to a point where they had to just risk everything. Gin passed out because of all the pain she was in. They did a quick ultrasound and it was bad. The next move they went to was the x-ray.
In the end Gin fractured her shin and pulled a muscle in her back. I drove Alexis back home and quickly returned to the hospital. When she woke up I was sitting right next to her.
"Dude. I feel well medicated." Gin said a bit high, why the long face? You look like Pete."
Dr. Sanchez slowly walked in and looked at Genovieve. Gin ran her hand down her face and sat up in pain.
"Genovieve...I have some bad news." Dr. Sanchez started.
"I know somethings broken...I think." Gin stated.
"No. When you fell...we think the baby wasn't implated properly in your uterus."
"Excuse me?"
"You lost the baby."
"Liar."
"No, we did an ultra sound."
"Do another one."
"We did one-"
"Do ANOTHER ONE!"
Even I jumped when I saw the tears welling in her eyes and the influction in her voice. Dr. Sanchez pulled in a sonogram machine and did an unneeded sonogram. There was no heartbeat, no movement, the baby was dead.
"Our next move Genovieve is to finish and abort the fetus." Dr. Sanchez stated.
I started to tear up and move my nose. Gin put her hand on her face and sighed.
"Do what you have to do." Ginny stated.
"Would you like her to-" Dr. Sanchez started.
"I need her..." Gin referred to me.
"I'll sit right here." I said wiping my eyes.
It took 45 minutes for the doctors to finish aborting the fetus and I cringed. It was one experience I thought I'd ever have to see. I mean, espically from my best friend.
"I'm going to go get some coffee." I said getting up and going to the Starbuck in the building.
I was standing there ordering a drink when I turned around and smiled.
"Calista! How are you!" Dr. Trohman asked giving me a hug.
"I'm fine and you sir?" I said calmly.
"Good, good."
"What are you doing here?"
"I have a patient I was checking on. And you sweety, a check up?"
"Yea. No. Umm, Genovieve-"
"Genovieve's here?"
"Yea."
"Which room?"
"1012."
"Lets go see her!"
As I grabbed my 2 double tall non-fat 5 pump with whip White Chocolate Mocha Dr. Trohman had my wrist. We rode the elevator together and Dr. Trohman was facinated by my belly. I couldn't help but to laugh as the babies moved under his hand.
I had to use the bathroom really quick and I sent Dr. Trohman off to Gin's room.
~
"No I'm fine. I was skateboarding with Alexis- you call at the worst time." Gin said through light tears.
"Genovieve." Dr. Trohman stated.
Ginny quickly looked up and nearly dropped her phone. It was rare when she had someone on speakerphone but things happen.
"Is that my dad?" Joe asked.
"Yea." Gin trailed off, "why are you here?"
"I saw Calista in the Starbucks..."
"Where is she?"
"In the bathroom."
"Joe I'll call you back."
"No I-"
Gin hung up on Joe and I walked back in the room. Dr. Trohman's cell rung and he answered it putting us on pause.
"If you love me, Calista," Gin said between her teeth, "no one. Dad NOR son needs to know what happened to me."
"Genovieve! Joe-"
"NO!"
"Pinkie promise me Cali."
"NO!"
Gin gave me this look that said 'You Owe Me' and I locked this whole experieance in The Vault. I didn't know what I owed her for but the look was good enought for me. Knowing her, and knowing our type of luck this would come out at the worst possible time. And it wouldn't end nicely.
"A skateboard? Aren't you a bit too old for that?" Dr. Trohman asked with a smile.
"No. I was skating with Alexis. Cali's cousin. He's good."
"And yet you're the one injured."
"Yea I know. I just fucked up my shin and pulled a muscle in my back. I'm going home tomorrow."
"I'll have dinner with you and Joseph when he comes in tomorrow?"
"Sounds good."
"Well I have to go see a few more patients. Until tomorrow Babushka." Rich said giving Gin and myself a kiss on the forehead.
Rich left and I shook my head.
"Did you want me to stay here with you or leave?" I asked.
"Whatever you wanna do." Gin responded.
As much as I loved her I don't think I could be in the same room with her.
I went home, took a shower and went to sleep. I know that Gin cried through the night because she told me. And I also know that she felt a bit of a failure. When she woke up the next morning her fianceè was next to her.
"Hey pretty girl." Joe said touching her face.
"You're here early." Gin stated pulling away from him a bit.
"Yea. When I heard that you were here I was like...I need the next flight out."
"Thanks Joe."
"What else aren't you telling me?"
"Nothing."
"Babe. You can talk to me."
"I know I can. I lost the-"
"No you didn't. Found it." Calista said walking into the room with my earring.
"That's it?" Joe stated, his mind suddenly on something else, "I would have bought you another pair."
"Yea I know..." Gin started, "your dad was here yesterday."
"I thought I heard him here."
"He had some patients."
"Yea I spoke to him a few hours later..."
I sat there and watched Joe who had stars in his eyes for her. Gin scratched the stubble around Joe's face and smiled. He then crawled into the bed next to her and took her hand.
"I can't wait to marry you." Joe stated with a kiss.
In the next few hours Ginny was discharged from the hospital. I found my way home where Patrick was waiting for me with a rose between his teeth. I couldn't stop laughing and my belly jiggled like a bowl filled with jelly.
"So instead of Gin taking care of you it went the other way?" Patrick asked with a smile.
"Yea babe." I sighed.
Patrick handed me the rose and I sat on the couch next to him. I put my feet on Patrick's lap and he rubbed on my pressure points. I groaned and sunk more into my chair.
"How's it been?" Patrick asked.
"Well I have just been so stressed. Genovieve has made me angry beyond comprehension."
"What happened?"
"She lost her-"
I suddenly caught a sharp pang as someone's foot kicked my lung. This reminded me that I had to slow down talking to Patrick. Patrick looked at me with a smile and reached over to touch my belly.
"God you are so sexy." Patrick said kissing my belly.
"Thank you my good man."
"You're not leaving anytime soon are you?"
"Are you trying to get rid of me?"
"No. I just don't think Gin's gonna be 100% for a while and I have no balance. I wobble a lot now, I swear I think ill fall if somone pokes me.."
"Go to your moms."
"That's right." Patrick crawled over and kissed me then pulled me into him as we fell asleep.
*
Gin sat around the table and watched the back and forth with Joe and his dad. They were both speaking in Hebrew and she had stopped following. As she pushed her food around her plate Rich stopped and smiled.
"Sorrie Babushka. I know this sucks." Rich stated.
"You think?" Gin stated.
"Be nice Ginny." Joe said softly.
"I am nice. I'm just tired. I'm drained Joe."
Richard put his hand on her forehead and pulled away.
"They released you from the hospital with a fever?" Rich demanded.
"I don't have a fever. I'm just fucking tired."
Genovieve got up, pushed her plate far across the table and walked to her room. Joe got up and followed Gin upstairs. Gin then slammed the door in his face getting her message rudely across. Joe then went back downstairs and started to clean.

@@@
For kissbetweenthestars
Love,
Cali and Gin
Sign up to rate and review this story