Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

The Surprise and Fearest Fear: Making Tsunade Mad!

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Why is Tsunade having those headaches...? And why is her temper worse than ever? Find out!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Tsunade - Published: 2008-05-16 - Updated: 2008-05-16 - 3924 words - Complete

0Unrated
As I promised, I finished chapter 3! Thanks for all the people that read my story! Well, here it is! Enjoy!


3. The Surprise and Fearest Fear: Making Tsunade Mad!

Tsunade woke up. She looked around the room with a sleepy face. She tried to sit down in the bed, but two arms where stopping her from doing what she wanted. Like always. She finally managed to free herslef from Jiraiya’s strong hug without waking him up. Geez, he is really strong. She looked at the clock and saw it was 5am. I only slept one hour, and I’m already awake? Weird... She stood up and started to feel dizzy. What’s going on...? She rubbed her temples to make herself feel better but it didn’t work.

“Tsunade...? Why don’t you go back to sleep...?” Jiraiya said opening slowly his eyes. He looked at the clock and saw what time it was. “Why did you wake up so early?” He said sitting down in the bed and rubbing his eyes.

“I don’t know... But I started to feel dizzy. It must be because of it that I woke up.” She said shrugging.

“You feel dizzy...? You know why?” Jiraiya asked worriedly.

“No...” She answered sitting in Jiraiya’s lap.

“Do you want to go to the hospital, Hime?” He asked.

“Nope. I’m sure it’ll pass soon, don’t worry.” Tsunade told him smiling.

“Okay. Let’s go back to sleep. Aren’t you tired...?” Jiraiya asked yawning. Tsunade nodded.
--------------

Jiraiya woke up slowly. He looked at his left to find Tsunade sleeping peacefully in the bed. He smiled and went to the bathroom to take a shower and then go to make breakfast. He thought about doing some muffins. He took out two plates and two forks.

When he was washing his hands after all the muffins were done, he felt two warm hands wrapping his waist. He smiled to himself and turned around. Jiraiya saw the blond Hokage looking at him with a huge smile in her lips.

“Good morning, Hime? Do you still feel sick?” He asked looking at her amazing amber eyes.

“Good morning. Yes, I feel sick, but don’t worry, it’ll pass.” Tsunade rapidly said.

“Are you sure?” He asked worriedly. The Godaime just nodded. Jiraiya smiled sweetly and kissed her lips. “Good. Are you hungry? I prepared some muffins.” He said sitting down in a chair.

“Yes.” She answered also sitting in a chair.
-------------
When the two Sannin finished eating, Tsunade went to her office; she had to talk with some ANBU about business.

Geez... My head hurts a lot... It looks like it’s going to explode! Tsunade was in her office talking with some ANBU. Well, THEY were talking to her. Her head hurt so much that she wasn’t listening. Why don’t they just shut up!

“...And we should... Tsunade-sama...? You listening?” Yamato asked the Hokage. “Tsunade-sama!?”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!! DON’T YOU SEE MY HEAD HURTS A LOT!?” She shouted standing up. When she did, she felt her stomach was revolving. Oh crap! I’m going to throw up! She pushed the ANBU out of her way and started to run towards the bathroom. She came just in time.

“Why did she push us aside? Is the Godaime okay?” An ANBU asked.

“I don’t know.” Yamato answered. “I think she went towards the bathroom. Must be feeling sick or something.”
The door opened again, almost broken when it did. The Hokage went slowly walking to her desk and sat down. “Continue with what you were saying.” She said calmly resting her head in her hands.

“H-hai Hokage-sama. I was telling you we should let the new ANBU...” Why is she listening to me right now, and not before? Sometimes I think she is weird... Well, I don’ think; she IS. Yamato thought while talking to the Slug Princess.
-------------

In the afternoon the Godaime didn’t feel any headache. Even if she was okay now, she was thinking about why she vomited. She came to the conclusion that in breakfast she ate too much.

Jiraiya took the Princess of Konoha for a walk around the village.

“Are you feeling all right now, Hime?” Jiraiya asked his princess while taking her hand.

“Yes... It only hurts in the morning...” Tsunade answered looking at the floor.

“If tomorrow continues hurting you, I’ll take you to the doctor, All right?”

She looked up and nodded. “So, did you get any news about the Akatsuki?” She asked.

“No. I still don’t know what their next move is going to be. I hope their not going after Naru...” He stopped talking when he noticed how slowly Tsunade was moving; she was sweating and her breath was getting harder each time.

“Tsunade-hime? Are you okay? You look tired.” He said.

“Huh? No, I’m okay. It is just that it’s hot out here.”

Jiraiya looked at her weirdely. “Hot? I think it’s fine...”

“Umm Jiraiya...? I need to go to the shadow. I’m sweating.” She said nervously.

“C’mon Hime! The weather is perfect!” He looked at his right where Tsunade was and saw that Tsunade wasn’t there. He looked behind and saw that the Godaime had fainted.
“Hime!!” He ran and took her. He then headed really fast to the hospital.
-----------

“Is she going to be okay?” Jiraiya asked a doctor who was taking care of his Hime. Jiraiya and Shizune were there, waiting for the results.

“Yes... But, we found something really interesting. You see, we tested her blood, and here are the results.”

Shizune took the papers and read them fastly. When she finished, she looked up in shock.

“Is... Is this true?” The doctor nodded slowly.

“Let me see, Shizune.” Jiraiya said.

The Hokage’s assistant handed him the papers. He read them and as well as Shizune, he was shocked.
“I didn’t think that was possible...” Jiraiya whispered.

“Even women at the Godaime’s age can get pregnant.” The doctor said smiling warmly.

“I can see that...”
--------------

Tsunade opened her eyes to find Jiraiya and Shizune talking.
“I knew there was something wrong with her, but I never expected it to be THIS.” Jiraiya told Tsunade’s assistant.

“Well, everything is correct; her headeaches, her temper, when she vomited...” Shizune said.

“Yes...” He looked at her and smiled warmly. “I think it’s great. I mean, I always wanted to have a kid.

Shizune chuckled. “Dreams can come true too, huh?”

Jiraiya laughed. “Yep.”

“What... What are you two talking about, and where am I?” Tsunade said finally speaking up.

Jiraiya and Shizune exchange glances. “You tell her.” Shizune said nervously.

Jiraiya sighed. “Okay.” He looked at Tsunade. “Well, you’re in the hospital... Do you remember when you fainted?” When Tsunade nodded, he continued. “I took you to the hospital, and you have something unexpected. You... We are going to have a child.” He said looking directly to her eyes.

Shizune was looking at her too; she wanted to know the reaction Tsunade was going to have after hearing all of this.

Tsunade was too shocked to say anything. “Is it true...?” She finally chocked out.

“Yes. Many doctors have checked it over and over. You are pergnant.” Shizune said.

Tsunade looked again at Jiraiya. “Oh well, wow. I didn’t think it would be THAT... Jiraiya... Are you mad...?” She asked looking down at her hands.

“MAD?” Jiraiya said looking at her wierdely. “Why would I be mad!!?? If I’m going to have a child with you, then I don’t see a reason to be mad!” He said looking at the Hokage warmly.

Tsunade stood up and walked to where Jiraiya was. She sat down in his lap and put her arms around his neck “So then, are you happy about this?” She asked.

“Of course! I always wanted a kid running inside the house playing ninja with me!” He said grinning and kissing her lips softly.

“Well, I think I should leave you guys alone...” Shizune said opening the room and walking away. Neither Tsunade nor Jiraiya noticed her leaving. Even though Shizune looked around, she didn’t see Anko who was standing next to the door with wide open eyes. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. She smiled at herself with a vicious smile playing in her lips. OMFG!! I gotta tell Kakashi!!! This story will be sooo good!!”
---------

“Are you REALLY sure about it?!” I thought it was NOT possible for her!” Naruto exclaimed. He and Sakura were eating in Ichiraku’s stand.

“I’m really sure. I was going to visit Tsunade-sama when I heard Jiraiya, Shizune and her talking about it! Isn’t sweet?” Sakura said.

“It’s weird...”

--------------------------------

Sakura was walking through the busy streets of Konoha with a nervous look in her face. She was hearing words from people’s conversation, and it was making her feel she was going to die. “Do you know...” “Yes!” “I never thought that was...” “At her age...?” “How weird...” “Well, I think it’s really cute...” “Is she really pregnant...?” That’s what Sakura would hear all over Konoha. Oh no...! I hope it’s not about Tsunade-sama’s secret...!


“Hey, Haruno!” Sakura turned around when she heard someone calling her. She saw Anko coming to where she was. “Do you know about the news?”

“What news...?” Sakura asked weakly while drops of sweat fell from her chin to the floor.

Anko looked surprised. “So you don’t know...? Well... I’ll tell you then... The Hokage is pregnant!!” She exclaimed.

Sakura’s heart stopped beating and fell to the ground. “A-are y-you sure about i-it? I think it’s just a stupid rumor...”

“It is not! You’ll see that Tsunade’s belly will grow bigger each day!”

Sakura wanted to know who told anko to kill that person, so she asked that. “From whom did you get this information, Anko-sensei?”

Anko smiled nervously. I can’t tell her I was spying... I’ll just lie... “From whom...? Uhh... From Naruto, yeah, that’s right! From Naruto!” How smart I am...!

Arghh...! I should have thought about him! I’m going to kill him before Tsunade-sama kills me first!! “Ohh... Thanks, Anko-sensei! What an interesting information you told me! Bye!” She then ran to look for his teammate

---------------

What’s going on!? Why’s everyone saying that Obaa-chan is pregnant...? I didn’t tell anyone!! When Naruto spotted Anko, he called her to come.

When she finally did, Naruto asked, “Anko-sensei, what’s this entire entire staff about Tsunade-obaa-chan is pregnant?” He asked nervously, trying to look ignorant.

“Oh...You don’t know either...? Well, yeah, it’s all true.” She said proudly for starting such a rumor.

“Uhh...Who started all of this?”

Ohh crap! I can’t tell it was himself as I told Sakura... I’ll just tell him it was her... “Sakura did, she told me everything today, and I just passed it to some people...”

Sakura...? Ohhh man!! How mean she is!! She did all of this so when Tsunade-obaa-chan asks her who started this rumor, she’ll say it was me!! “Uhh... Thanks Anko-sensei...I gues... Bye!! I gotta go!”

------------------------

Sakura was standing next to a shop when she FINALLY saw Naruto coming to where she was. She glared at him and punched him in the face when he was next to her.

“Naruto!!! You’re so stupid!! Why did you tell everyone!!?? Tsunade-sama is going to kill me!!” She said with fire going out of her eyes.

Naruto stood up and glared at her too. “What are you talking about, Sakura-chan!? You were the one telling! And now you were heading to the Hokage Tower to tell Tsunade-obaa-chan about me telling the secret! How could you! I thought you were my friend!” He said rubbing the place where Sakura hit him.

“Huh? What the hell are you saying, Naruto!? So now you’re lying to me!! You think I’m stupid, eh Naruto!!??”

Every citizen was looking at them with confused looks in their faces. All of them wondered why the two shinobi were yelling.

“I never lie, and you know that!!!! And even if I did, I would never have done such a thing! I know how Tsunade-obaa-chan is; it is not my dream to be murdered by the hands of a crazy Hokage!!”

“COULD YOU TWO SHUT UP FOR A WHILE!!!!???? AND WHO IS THE CRAZY HOKAGE YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT, NARUTO!?”

When Naruto and Sakura heard that familiar voice than sended chills of fear down their spines, they both froze. Naruto was the first one to turn his head around really slowly. “Uhh... Hello, Tsunade-sama...! How are you...?” He said, trying to sound polite.

Tsunade looked at him with a confused look in her face. Naruto never called her ‘Tsunade-sama’, it was always ‘Tsunade-obaa-chan’ or ‘Old Hag’. “What’s wrong with both of you? Why are you two shouting like two crazy people?”

Sakura and Naruto exchanged glances and when they looked back at the blond Hokage, they both gulped. “Naruto, it was your entire fault, so you’ll tell her.” Sakura ordered with a glare in her look.

Naruto raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. “What are you saying? It was ALL yours, not mine, so don’t say such weird things, Sakura-chan.”

“EXCUSE ME!!?? Don’t call me a liar!!! Anko-sensei told me you started the rumor!!!” Sakura was about to jump and hit Naruto when an arm caught her in the middle of the air and pulled her back.

“Stop being so childish and tell me the rumor. I don’t have the whole day, so say it kickly.” Tsunade said with a low but dangerous voice. She let Sakura free and said, “I don’t care who is going to tell me.”

“Wait a minute, Obaa-chan. I want to make something clear. Sakura-chan, I think I heard you said that Anko-sensei told you?” Naruto asked suspiciously.

Sakura nodded. “Why are you asking me?”

“Ohh...Now I undertand... Sakura-chan, I know you didn’t start the rumor... I know who did...!”

“Who!?”

“Anko-sensei!! When I asked her who started it, she told me YOU did, so that’s why I thought you were going to tell Obaa-chan it was me...! She didn’t want Tsunade-obaa-chan to kill her, so she put over others back the guilt! Oh man...! How mean!!”

“WHAT ARE BOTH OF YOU TALKING ABOUT!? TELL ME NOW!!” Tsunade yelled angrily.

“Ohh... Yeah!! Anko-sensei is going to pay for this...! Let’s go to look for her... And kill her!!” Sakura said agreeing with Naruto.

“COME BACK!!” Tsunade shouted when the two young shinobi ran away. She was going to run after them when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“I finally found you, Hime!” Jiraiya exclaimed grinning at Konoha’s Princess.

“Jiraiya, why is everyone staring at us? I know there’s a rumor about me, but I don’t know what’s about...” Tsunade said putting her hands on her hips and frowning.

“Look, Asuma and Kurenai are there, let’s ask them.” Jiraiya said.

“Oi, Kureani, Asuma!” Tsunade called them.

Kurenai ans Asuma walked towards the two Sannin were REALLY slowly.
“C’mon you two! I don’t have the whole day for you to come here!” Tsunade said impatiently.

Definetly she’s pregnant... You just have to see how moody she is... Jiraiya thought.

“Do you guys know why is everyone looking at us?” Tsunade asked.

Kurenai and Asuma both changed glances. “Uhh... Well, we heard some rumors, and we don’t know if they are true...So...” Kurenai started.

“Spit it out, Kurenai.” The Godaime said.

“Hai. Well, the rumors are that Tsunade-sama is going to have a baby.” Kurenai stated afraid of the Godaime. Everyone knew her temper.

“Oh, ok.” Tsunade said calmly. Jiraiya let out a long sigh; he had been keeping his breath fearing the worst.

“So... Are the rumors true?” Asuma asked carefully. Like Jiraiya, he had feared for the worst, knowing the Godaime Hokage, it was really hard to tell her something about her that might upset her, even if it would upset her just a little.

Jiraiya put an arm around Tsunade’s waist. “Hai, they are true.” Jiraiya answered smiling at the two Jounnin. Both of them gasped. Kurenai was the first one to recover from the shock, and like a good woman, she went to congragulate the parents of the child that would be born.

“Ohh! Congratulations!” Kurenai said happily.

“DON’T START WITH THAT, KURENAI!!” Tsunade yelled angrily. Kurenai and Asuma ran away afraid of their a-little-bit-insane Hokage.

“Hey, Hime. Calm down. Kurenai was just trying to be nice...” He said looking down at Tsunade with fear in his eyes. No wonder why they ran away.

She looked up and giggled. “I know, but I like shouting and you know how bitchy pregnant women can be! Let’s go! I wanna get home to rest.” She said starting to walk again.

Jiraiya sighed and rubbed the back of his head. Geez, I don’t want her to get mad at me… It would be REALLY bad... “Wait for me, Hime!” He said running to catch her up.

-----------------

“THERE SHE IS, NARUTO!!” Sakura said pointing at a black-haired kunoichi and glaring at her.

“LET’S TALK, ANKO-SENSEI!!” Naruto said, also glaring at the crazy and dangerous teacher.

“Huh...?”
Anko looked up after hearing her name, but she gasped seeing the pink-haired kunoichi and the blond ninja running like two jaguars, but they didn’t look like some cute big cats... They looked more like two demons wanting revenge from some angel. Even if Anko was not really what it’s usually called an angel, she knew she was in a really big trouble.
She started to run really fast trying to save her precious life.

“Senseiiiiii... Why are you runniiiinnnngggg...??? We’re not going to bite yooooouuuuuuu.....!! WE’RE GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!” Sakura said. She and Naruto started to laugh like to maniacs.

“Leave me aloneee!!!!” Anko shouted. Suddenly her heart stopped beating. A fucking wall was stopping her dream about freedom from getting true. FUCK!! She then heard footsteps coming slowly towards her. She turned around slowly when the footsteps stopped.

“Wow, Anko-sensei... You really know how to run when you know you are in danger... Don’t you...?” Naruto said.

“Why were you chasing me...? What did I do so wrong for you to come running like two demons!?” She asked with a trembling voice.

“Did you remember when you told us who started the rumor...? What a liar you are... We got almost killed by Tsunade’s fury, and you’re so happy like if nothing happened!? Ha...Ha... Don’t make us laugh...” Sakura answered.

Anko gulped, she shouldn’t have told anything to them. “Umm... Well... I’m really sorry... But I gotta go...”

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!!???? YOU’RE ONLY GOING TO LEAVE DEAD!! C’MON SAKURA, BOTH OF US NOW AGAINST HER!!”

---------------

“It’s wierd, but Naruto and Sakura were saying something about having to chase and kill Anko... They said that she told them that they told everyone the rumor, so they thought I was going to kill them...” Tsunade said when they got to their house. They were sitting on the couch.

“What!? Did that really happened?” Jiraiya said, his eyes wide-opened.

“Hai... What’s wrong, Jiraiya...?”

“I gotta look for them! I’m sure they were serious about that...! You would never really know how people think when they start imagening themselves being killed by your hands, Tsunade. And both Naruto and Sakura are people who like having revenge!! I have to stop them!!” Jiraiya stood up and started to run towards the front door.

“Jiraiya...? Wait!” She was going to stand up when the door slammed. She sighed. Oh well... I’ll just wait for him to return back... She thought sighing again and sitting back on the couch.

-------------

Anko was now accepting her death; no one would be able to save her from those two little demons. She closed her eyes tightly when she saw Naruto and Sakura really close to her. 30 seconds, 1 minute. Nothing happened. She opened one eye to see a really tall man in front of her protecting her.

“Naruto!! What were you two trying to do, kill Anko!?” A white-haired man asked with an angry voice.

“Get out of the way, Jiraiya-sensei! She has to pay for what would have happened to us!!” Naruto said glaring at his sensei.

“Who do you think you’re talking to, kid?” Jiraiya said crossing his arms.

“Why did you come here, Jiraiya-sama?” Sakura asked, trying her best to not to jump to the big man.

“Because if you kill a shinobi from your own village, then you’re a missing-nin, don’t ya think? Everyone in the ANBU would chase you until kill you or arrest you, no fun in that matter.”

This made them stop. They didn’t think about the consequences. “Well... You’re right...” Naruto said rubbing the back of his head. He then turned to look at Anko. “Anko-sensei... We’re sorry... We were out of control... We don’t like Tsunade to hit us; she could kill us in less time than a second. Nobody wants her to get mad...”

Anko was surprised; it was all her fault that they almost upset the moody Hokage. “It was my entire fault. I didn’t want HER to hit ME... It was childish and stupid to put you in such a dangerous situation...”

A drop of sweat appeared in Jiraiya’s head. Dangerous situation...? It’s good that Tsunade is not here hearing all of this... She would hit them harder than ever... If she hears how fearsome she is for people, she would enjoy it and make it an advantage for herself... He thought. “Well, now that you guys are in peace, I’m going back to my place. Tsunade will kill me if I come too late home... ahh... I don’t want to think what would happen, it gives me these creeps... Well, see you later! Naruto, Sakura, Anko.” Saying that, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

“Whoa... I don’t know how he can live with that woman...” Anko said standing up and dusting her shirt and pants off. She looked at Sakura and Naruto and grinned. “You scared me to death; you weren’t really going to kill me, were you?”

Sakura and Naruto looked away in embarassent. “Uhh..Well... Nahh, we were just kidding...!” Naruto answered with a drop of sweat in the back of his head.

“All right then, wanna come with for some ramen, kids?”

Naruto’s eyes lit up while Sakura sighed. “YESS!!!!! Wait...” He looked at Anko with a suspicious look. “You are paying for it, aren’t you...?”
Anko nodded.

“OHHH!!! YOU’RE SOOO NICE!! I DON’T KNOW WHY I TRIED TO KILL YOU!! I LOVE YOU, ANKO-SENSEI!!!”
A drop of sweat appeared in the back of Anko’s head. “Umm... Thanks I guess...”


Author's Notes:

I hope you liked it. Tomorrow I'll finish chapter 4, and you will be able to read it.

Next chapter:
Different Personalities
Sign up to rate and review this story