Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > In Love with A Cold-Blooded Murder (Itachi Uchiha Love Story)

In Love with A Cold-Blooded Murder (Itachi Uchiha Love Story)

by tenseiga 2 reviews

The beautiful girl name is Shino Uchiha and she is an orphan who just doesn't have anyone to love her. So when Itachi came he saw that Shino is beautiful.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Orochimaru,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-05 - Updated: 2008-05-05 - 345 words

-1MarySue
Itachi was looking at his partner Kisame, but then a beautiful girl at age 17 was walking by. She is the sister to Madara Uchiha she doesn't like what Madara is doing but can't do anything about that. "Um, hey, girl what are you up to?" Itachi asked. Shino breathed. "Hello Itachi." Shino said. Kisame cut Shino's cheek. Madara came and saw his sister. "Shino what happened?" Madara asked. Shino has been crying. "It was Kisame he cut my cheek." Shino said. Madara looked at Itachi. "Why didn't you protect my sister, Shino?" Madara asked. Itachi couldn't believed that Shino is an Uchiha clan member. "I am so sorry Shino." Itachi said. Shino smiled. "It's all right you didn't know." Shino said. Shino has Tsukuyomi and the other same abilities as Itachi, but unlike Itachi she don't use them. "Itachi, you are blind aren't ya?" Shino asked. Itachi nodded. "Come with me." Shino said. Itachi followed Shino. "Where are we going?" Itachi asked. Shino looked at Itachi. "We are going to Konohagakure." Shino said. Shino is one of the founders of Akatsuki so she is a member of Akatsuki indirectly. Itachi didn't want to go back, but he wants Shino. Shino and Itachi met up with Naruto. "Hey, Naruto." Shino said. Naruto looked at Shino. "Yes Shino?" Naruto asked. Shino looked at Itachi who is still beside her. "Can we go to see Tsunade?" Shino asked. Naruto nodded. "Who's that?" Naruto asked. Itachi kept his face covered. "That's is Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother." Shino said. Naruto got really afraid. "I don't want to die." Naruto said. Shino sighed. "You won't die don't worry." Shino said. Naruto wanted to be with Sasuke Uchiha, but Sasuke already left. "Please, someone get Sasuke back for me." Naruto said. Shino and Itachi went to see Tsunade, and Iruka and Kakashi is there. "Hey, Iruka, and Kakashi." Shino said. Kakashi Hatake gotten a good look at Itachi's face. "You are Itachi." Kakashi said. Itachi nodded. "I brought him." Shino said. Iruka recognized Shino. "You are Madara's sister Shino." Tsunade said.
Sign up to rate and review this story