Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 3

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

oo-la-la!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-18 - 536 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER THREE:

THE NEXT MORNING: (regular pov.)

I got up and woke Brooke up. We quickly got ready and walked out the door. “how cool is this Aubrey! We get to spend a week with the JB!” she skipped the hole 4 ft to the door. I laughed. Right as we reached for the door knob Kevin opened the door. Kevin looked cute in his tee shirt and his plaid pajama pants. I looked over and laughed. Joe was on his bed in his pajama pants and a red cape jumping up and down yelling “IM SUPERMAN!!” really loud. He stopped and waved then started again.
wow Joe is hot without a shirt! don’t stare Aubrey don’t stare! God this is hard! I peaked a small look then glanced away. Brooke was just cracking up. After they all got ready and we convinced Joe to loose the cape we left.

AT STARBUCKS:

We walked in it seemed cozy. I know its weird but I had never been to starbucks! We walked up to the order thingy and we ordered. We all got a bunch of weird things but they all tasted REALLY good. I sipped mine until I couldn’t take it any more and I had to gulp it down. (it was just SO good) Brooke seen me and giggled. Then after she giggled I had to giggle then me and her were having this horrible giggling fest.
The boys looked at us then they started to laugh. we must of looked like a bunch of goons all laughing over absolutely nothing.

BROOKES POV.:

wow this has gone well me and Aubrey hanging with the Jonas Brothers! Now were all laughing I’m NEVER gonna forget this moment.

NORMAL POV.:


We finally finished laughing. Joe jumped up and went over to get more of what ever it was he was drinking. Nick decided he would go and help him and then they were having a small fight so Brooke went over to break it up but then Nick slapped Joe with a napkin and Brooke just started laughing and stayed over there to watch…leaving me and Kevin there…again.
It was silent and whenever its silent I always start to giggle or laugh for no apparent reason. It’s a horrible habit. Not only that but I started to do just that right in front of KEVIN JONAS!

KEVIN’S POV.:

Her laugh was beautiful. When she laughed her body seemed to glow. I started to laugh a little. “Sorry” she said so sweetly. “No!” I almost shouted man I’m a dork! “I mean no I like your laugh its nice.” as I said this I looked in her eyes they were green now. Huh that’s odd yesterday they were dark brown. “Your eyes have changed color they were brown yesterday but today there green?” I questioned. “Oh my eyes ya they are never the same.” she giggled again. Man I loved her laugh.
“So um Aubrey?” I started again. “Yes?” I could see a little bit of hope in her eyes, it boosted my confidence. “W-w-would” darn I stuttered. “Would you like to maybe go to dinner tonight or something?”
Sign up to rate and review this story