Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Hey Moon, Pease Forget to Fall Down

by XXLiKEViNESXX 0 reviews

whoa. sex.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-18 - 775 words

0Unrated
Patrick pulled his bag and guitar out of the back of his car, cursing himself at that moment for bringing so many things on tour. He looked up through the window that was infront of the kitchen and didn't conceal the bright smile that played across his lips as he spotted Veia staring out into the dark night, watching him with exitment. Once seeing that his eyes were following her also, she flushed and looked away, awaiting his arrival.
Patrick's fingers curled around the doorknob, his heart rate speeding up as his fingers met the cool metal of the knob. This was the moment that he'd been waiting for the moment he set foot on the tour bus. He was home. With the person he loved. Patrick slipped through the door and she was in his arms the second he entered the warm house.
"God," Veia whispered, pressing her forehead into his. "Your home."
Patrick responded by simply nodding once, and pressing his dry lips onto hers. He was ready to move things foreward, and began stumbling into their bedroom, attempting not to break the kiss. They both fell backwards onto the bed, Patrick smiling at the feeling of being in his own bed again. Veia finally broke the kiss, her hands still fisted in the fabric of his shirt which enabled him from moving any more than three inches from her face. The mysterious, lustful expression that gleamed in her eye turned him on slightly, causing his hands to move freely up her tanktop, liftling it tenderly over her head. Bending over, Patrick's lips met her stomach, kissing upwards, leaving a trail of burning skin behind as he went. His hands followd his lips, and almost expertly, they fumbled behind her back and unclasped her bra, exposing her bare chest.
He smiled. She hadn't changed.
"God," He breathed, his body hovering over her again, and he let his eyes roll back slightly, covering her breasts with his hands. A small gasp escaped Veia's lips, and she arched just a little bit into him. Her fingers pulled the hem of his soft, worn down t--shirt and snuck her hands up his chest, Patrick sucking in a breath as she did so. As she pulled his t--shirt over his head, it knocked his hat out of the way, and she slithering her hands around his neck next, pulling his lips towards hers again. Patrick's hands drifted down to her panties, releasing a gasp from her soft lips as she felt his hands so close to her intimate areas. Patrick gulped and slid down her panties, tossing them off somewhere. He sat up then, unbuckling his jeans. Veia watched him intently, coming up on her elbows. She smiled as his eyes met hers again, and they didn't leave her gaze until his jeans and boxers were both flug into another part of the room.
"You okay?" Patrick asked, kneeling between her open legs.
Veia blinked and nodded, taking in a short breath.
He placed himself at her entrance, curling his hands around her thighs and bringing her hips to his. Patrick gave her one last sly smile and gently pushed himself in, grunting as he did so. Veia closed her eyes tight as Patrick started up a rhythm that would keep him satisfied, but not to rough for her gentle body. His head nuzzled into the crook of her neck, listening to her whispers that drove him more and more insane as the minutes passed. Patrick opened his eyes and looked down at her as she began to convulse beneath him, grasping at his hands on either side of her body, then at the sheets beneath her. He held her hips to his a few seconds longer before letting go deep inside her. Patrick fell beside Veia, her voice still whispering his name.


"Get out, get out, get out." Patrick picked up a book and thumped it against his head. He sighed and grabbed his T.V. remote and effortlessly flipped trought channels, trying to find something that would get his mind off of his...reminiscing. Patrick finally decided on the SciFi channel. But his mind couldn't help to wander, back to Veia.

"Patrick, can you promise me one little thing?"
Patrick tore his stare away from the ceiling and focused his eyes on Veia who was laying next to him.
"Yeah." He replied in a hoarse, sleep filled whisper.
"You have to promise me that tommorrow morning when I wake up, you'll be lying next to me to say goodbye."
Patrick simply nodded, running his finger over the cool metal of the ring on Veia's hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story