Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 7

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

movie time and jealousy

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 1180 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER SEVEN:

“so what movie are we gonna watch?” Brooke asked as Joe grabbed a million movies. “well we can either watch The Lion King or Madagascar.” Joe said holding the two movies in his hands. “NOT THE LION KING AGAIN!” Kevin and Nick both shouted. Brooke and I tilted our heads. “He watches that movie daily.” Nick explained. “Ok well Madagascar it is!” Brooke and I said. Joe ran to the TV and put it in and hopped back onto the couch.
We all sat down on the couch. Brooke was on the end then Kevin then me then Nick and then Joe got shoved onto the floor. The movie began. Nick was really close to me since we were all squished on the couch. I had a hard time focusing because Kevin had his are around me and then Nick kept glancing at me. “OH YES THE PENGUINS!” Joe shouted as the penguins came up on screen. We all laughed.
Kevin whispered in my ear, “I like your pajamas they’re cute.” he smirked. I giggled a little because his breath tickled on my neck. Kevin went back to watching the movie. Nick glanced over at me. I looked at him and smiled. Nick was cute…really cute. Wait what am I thinking! I quickly put my attention back to the movie.
Joe laughed A LOT like excessively for two hours straight! But it was ok because he had a nice laugh. After the movie I kept saying quotes from it like “ madawhohaw?” “Not whohaw gascar.” everyone was laughing at me mimicking the movie. I actually wasn’t to bad at it. Brooke kept laughing she has heard me mimic a lot of things.
“I’m bored again!” Joe shouted. “Well we can watch another movie?” Brooke asked. “OK!” Joe shouted and picked out another movie I wasn’t sure what it was because Kevin asked me to help him in the kitchen so I left with him.

NICKS POV.:

I seen Kevin whisper in Aubrey’s ear as they walked into the kitchen. I wonder what he wanted with her? I should go and see maybe they need help. Wait what am I talking about why would they need help I mean they probably just wanted some alone time…
Ok its been like 5 whole minutes. I need a drink and the only water is in the kitchen so I guess I have to go in there…

REGULAR POV.:

“So what did you want?” I asked wanting to watch Joe be weird again. “This.” he said as his lips touched mine. Wow this is just getting better and better. He deepened the kiss. Now we weren’t in the middle of the room I was leaning against the counter with my hands in his front pockets. Eh well he seemed to enjoy this. We broke apart.
“Kissing is fun…” I said. Kevin laughed a little then placed his lips back on mine. This was starting to become a make out session because he just kept getting more and more into the kiss. Not that I was stopping him. Man kissing is fun…

NICKS POV.:
I walked in and boy I wish I hadn’t! I came in and my brothers tongue was lodged down some poor girls throat. I paused and then cleared my throat REALLY loud. Kevin didn’t stop but thank God Aubrey pulled away quickly. Kevin tried leaning back into her lips but she whispered something to him. He let her go and walked past me.
I rubbed my neck with hands…

NORMAL POV.:

Out of the corner of my eye I seen Nick walk in. I pulled away quickly. Kevin tried to kiss me again but I whispered, “Nicks here.” he leaned back and walked out of the room he didn’t seem to happy with Nick.
Nick rubbed the back of his neck with his hands. “Uh sorry?” he said with is head down. I looked at him he looked so…so sad? Why was he sad? “No don’t be I was just as embarrassed as you.” I said blushing about the deal. “Um ya well I didn’t mean to I was just thirsty…” Nick said slightly suspiciously. “Ok well um sorry.” I said still feeling bad. “No I mean its ok you guys are going out.” he wouldn’t look up.
“Nick,” I said. “Ya” he still never looked up. “I love how your just so adorable.” I said perky never again wanting on see a sad look on his face. I hugged him and walked out of the room.
“Kevin.” I said touching his arm. “What?” he looked up at me. “Don’t be so hard on Nick he just wanted a drink and we shouldn’t of been kissing with them all here.” I said trying to help Nick out. “Well he should’ve just waited its not like he didn’t see us go in there.” Kevin almost whined to me. I smiled and just set my head on his shoulder. “Ok you win I wont be to hard on Nick.” he said letting his hand touch my hair. “thank you.” I said as I nuzzled into his shoulder.
The movie time ended since we had stayed there all day me and Brooke wanted to go to bed so we left. We got back into the room. “So what was all the fuss about?” Brooke said looking at me. “Oh Nick kinda walked in on me and Kevin kissing and it was an awkward moment.” I slightly mumbled. “Are you serious?” Brooke said laughing even though I didn’t think it was that funny. “It wasn’t funny I felt bad for him…he wouldn’t look at me Brooke.” I said looking at her with sad eyes. She sighed.
“Ok Aubrey why do you feel bad I mean you are going out with Kevin Jonas and now Nick is a little jealous I wish I was you!” she said this like I was in heaven. “Brooke you don’t get it and Nick isn’t jealous!” I said I was kinda angry now. “Aubs I was just messing around please don’t get mad.” Brooke begged. “I’m not its just this is absolutely amazing but really stressful and I’ve only been here for 3 days!” I sighed and plopped on the couch.
A few moments later I felt her sit down next to me and hug me. “And Brooke what about leaving? What are we to do then?” I said as she put her head on my shoulder. “We’ll find a way Aubs we will because I don’t wanna go back to not being with you and I don’t wanna leave the Jonas brothers.” she looked at me and smiled.
“Well I’m tired.” she said and hopped into her bed. I laughed and hopped into the bed next to hers to sleep. Today had been interesting. “Please let this never end.” I whispered as I drifted away into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story