Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 10

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

Impressions and laughs

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 1563 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER TEN:

I woke up in the morning to my phone playing Year 3000 it was a text from Brooke. I looked over and she wasn’t there. I looked at the text, “Hey sleepy I got up early and me and the boys put all of our stuff on the bus and now we’re done. You wanna hang with us? since you know you are my best friend.” I seen one of my outfits laying on my bed. I text back yes and got ready.
I went downstairs and into the parking lot in the back where the bus was. “Hey Aubs come in here and meet Denise and Paul!” Brooke leaned out of the door I ran up to the little steps. I tripped on the top strep and fell forward. Nice first impression Aubrey! Kevin and Nick helped me up. “Uh.” I brushed myself off. “I’m Aubrey one of the crazy fans.” I laughed a little. I was really worried about the first impression.
“Hello sweetheart I’m Denise and this is my husband Paul.” her smile was warm and welcoming. Paul held out his hand and I shook it. “Uh Aubrey your bleeding…” Nick said and pointed to my arm. “Oh well that sucks.” I said laughing a little but it did hurt. “Oh honey don’t worry about that I can get you patched up.” Denise took my hand and pulled me into the back and pulled out a band aid. “here you go.” she smiled and placed the bandage on me. “thanks” I said with a weak smile. I felt so stupid my first impression sucked!
We walked back into the main room. Joe had lightened the mood and had everyone laughing. He glanced over at me and winked. I smiled. Thank you Joe. We all talked and laughed for a little while. No one mentioned my “entrance” so it was fun. The Jonas brother family seemed so normal and happy.
Something came to me. Where was Frankie? “Hey you guys where is Frankie?” I asked. “Oh Frankie will be here tomorrow he is with a friend on a play date.” Denise smiled at me. She seemed so kind. “Boys how about you show the girls where they will be sleeping and help them unpack?” Paul asked the guys. “Oh ya no problem.” they all said at the same time. They did that a lot…
We walked back and then seen all the bunks. The boys told us which ones were there’s and which ones we could choose from. I got mine and brooke got hers. The brothers brought back our stuff. They helped us with a few things. “Aubrey who is this little guy?” Joe said holding a home-made stuffed animal that was a dog. There was some patches on him and his blue material was faded. I gasped, “That is mine thank you very much!” I frowned at him.
“I just wanna know who he is…” he made a pouty face at me. “well this is Bluedog.” I said petting his head. “Well hello Bluedog.” he said smiling. Ok so maybe me having a stuffed animal was childish but I loved Bluedog very much! “So you seem so mature and then you have a stuffed animal?” he questioned me. “Well this animal is special because he is home made.” a smile was still on his face as I spoke. “Well I like him.” Joe said and walked away.
Joe was so strange… I had the urge to walk after him but Nick grabbed my shoulder. I turned around. “hey I wanted to talk to you.” his voice was odd it wasn’t happy or sad. “Ok what is it?” I asked generally wondering what he needed. “Ok about what happened earlier I am really sorry I didn’t mean to I just did.” his head was down. “Nick I’m not mad I was just shocked and I know you meant no harm. I mean you probably just wanted to get Kevin riled up…” I placed my hand on his. It was just a reflex when I talked seriously to my friends I always did that.
“Aubrey I-” Nick started. Kevin walked in. “hey Kev” I said and looked up at him. “Ya hey Kevin.” Nick said and then left the bunk. “What was that all about?” Kevin sat down next to me. “Oh nick was apologizing about the game earlier.” Kevin looked over at me, “Well he should’ve.” he said. “Kevin calm down I’m sure the only reason he wanted to play the game was to get you angry.” the more I said this the less true it started to sound. “well ok then…” Kevin sounded very distant I wonder what’s wrong?
The evening went on and it started to get late. I yawned and stepped into the “game room”. “Burn you guys I so beat you!” Brooke said laughing. They were playing Mario. Such weird people. “I want a rematch!” Kevin announced but Brooke said no. “Hey guys.” I plopped down on the chair. Everyone else just kept playing video games because Brooke caved and played a rematch. Joe came over to me.
“Hey” he said and plopped down beside me. “hey” I yawned. “If your tired go to bed.” he said. He was logical well right now he was. But I didn’t wanna miss anything. “No I’m fine. I’m not really tired.” The TV kept on making the small sounds of the game. My eyes began to droop. Mmm Joe was warm. Before I knew it I had dozed off.

JOES POV.:

“hey” I said as I sat down beside her. “hey” she yawned as she spoke. “If your tired go to bed.” she looked really tired. Must be from all the excitement of the week. “No I’m fine. I’m not really tired.” her voice was really soft. It was kinda sweet her voice I mean. I turned back to watching the TV.
I glanced down and Aubrey was sleeping. She looked so peaceful. Wait a minute she is sleeping on my chest. This cant possibly look good. I was gonna move before anyone seen us but I didn’t want to disturb her. She mumbled something but I couldn’t catch it. Brooke came up behind me, “Um if you wanna move you can she wont wake up.” she looked at me. “Really?” I asked. “Ya she sleeps like a rock, but I guess that’s what happens when you have two older brothers and guys at your house 24/7.” she laughed a little.
I moved a little she never woke. “Hey I think I’m gonna get her to her bunk so that she isn’t all sore in the morning.” I said and Brooke nodded and watched Nick and Kevin play. I picked Aubrey up carefully. Whew she never made a sound. I set her down on the bed. And covered her up. There was something about her I had missed. What could it be? She mumbled something as I walked away.
“Where’s Aubrey?” Kevin looked up at me as I sat on the chair. “Oh she went to sleep.” I said still trying to figure out the thing I had missed before and now I don’t know what is. “Oh alright.” he turned back to the screen. First brooke went to bed then Nick. Now it was just me and Kevin.
“So Kevin did you have a good time today?” I asked hoping Kevin would start up a conversation. “Well it would’ve been fine until Nick chose 7 minutes in heaven.” he turned off the game. ‘Ya that wasn’t like him.” I said thinking that was odd of nick. “Ya he just wanted to get me angry.” he sounded like he was still angry. “So how are you and Aubrey?” I asked even though it had only been a week. “I don’t know I mean we’re going out and I really like her its just…” Kevin stopped talking. “Just what?” I asked how dare he stop in the middle of a very important sentence!
“It’s just Brooke is making me have mixed feelings because I think I’m falling for Brooke…” Kevin sounded sad. “Wow man that’s not good. Maybe you and Aubrey should brake up you know because with a relationship you have to like the other person.” some advice from Dr. Love aka me. “I do like her but Brooke there is something about her.” he spoke but he was deep in thought. “Well you will have to choose at some point because Aubrey doesn’t seem stupid and she will probably catch on pretty quick.” I said sincerely.
“I know that is what worries me I really do like Aubrey but she seems more sisterly to me. And me dating my sister seems well extremely weird” he made a weird face. “Ya that would be incest.” I laughed. “Well I’m just gonna see how things go I mean Aubrey is smart and her and Brooke talk a lot so if something between me and her is really going on Aubrey will know.” he said this last sentence and went to bed. I thought for a little while and then got in bed and slept awaiting the next day.
Sign up to rate and review this story