Luna meets the Unspeakable Horror, and he's angry at both Voldemort AND Harry Potter.
- You have to love Harry's negotiating technique as it clearly works far better than Tom's. Great fun!!
wicked chuckle That last line indicates that Harry's likely in for a rather interesting experience in the near future.
Author's response- Luna's just a girl who finds that her family traditions are very important...
(#) cloneserpents 2008-05-21 11:29:08 AM“I could see no breasts, but why was it called a ‘boob tube’?”
Clearly, Luna didn’t have it on the proper channel. God, how I love satellite TV. Although, truth be told, I love the internet much, much more.
I love the thought of a James Bond-esque Luna running around, taking on secret organizations. Santa = SPECTRE (SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) -- Wikipedia is useful some times.
Bad-Ass Horror bunny is awesome. Give me more of the Horror that is Bun Bun!
(I also had to do a google image search on the Mini Lop Rabbit. I’m an adult male and I said “aw-w-w, how cute!” Damn you for laying this insidious emasculating trap!)
The notion of intelligent but overanalyzing Crabbe and Goyle is very entertaining.
“...my dear cousin (whom I somehow managed to accidentally kick four or five times)...”
Please tell me that some of these blows landed in the crotch region.
The formal way in which Luna greeted Voldemort (“Mr. Who”) was hilarious.
“The horror was holding a Muggle pistol. Where did he keep those things? What else did he have?”
A croquet mallet, just in case an impromptu game ever popped up.
Dobby’s getting some touch, nice.
The ‘Hoff doesn’t do dinner theater... unless you consider that YouTube video of him drunkenly eating a cheeseburger “dinner theater.” Although, it did have food, which fulfills the “dinner” aspect and it was entertaining, which could be interpreted as “theater”. So I guess it does mean the ‘Hoff does do dinner theater. I stand corrected.
Okay, you must continue this. Please. With sugar on top.
As a side note, I had a plot-bunny once where Luna (among others) was an animagus. She was a bunny because bunnies were cute but strange. But that’s neither here nor there.
Shawn (a.k.a. cloneserpents)
Author's response- no, not James Bond, investigative reporter, let all who keep secrets fear her power.
- Well, they are Slytherin... What could possibly be more cunning that leading everyone to believe you are an idiot?
- If Luna 'accidently' kicks some one, rest assured it will hurt...
- well as she said, she didn't know him well enough to call him You-Know...
- I expected more reaction to Dobby turning on the charm and kidnapping himself a fem because 'Winky doesn't understand him'...
- The 'Hoff doesn't do dinner theater because there aren't shows of sufficient crappiness to sustain his talent. But he does dream...
- I'm not sure how to go about continuing it, though I have had some thoughts about Luna's series of articles for _Better Traps and Dungeons_...
- If Luna was an animagus, she'd be a platypus... everyone knows that.
- Hurrah! This is excellent!
I loved the Black Ops elves, and Bun Bun vs. Voldemort.
Crabbe and Goyle were perfect. As was Luna's curse on Bellatrix.
My heart bleeds for poor Harry. ;-)
Lucky SOB. I wonder how long it'll be before Luna decides that her dungeon really won't be complete without a Hermione? ;-)