Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Have you found your Hackey Sack yet Mr. Hurley?"

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

When we spoke to Andy, Patrick always left the room. He just found it too creepy that Andy's hippy vibe taps into 'creepy psychic boy' sometimes.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-19 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 1517 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 69
After about another 2 hours with his dad, Richard decided to leave. He gave Joe a kiss on the forehead and left.
"What's with you Ginny?" Joe asked yelling outside the bedroom door.
"Nothing!"
"Please."
"Leave me alone Joseph!"
"I really thought we were passed this."
"Well then goddamn it I guess we're not."
Ginny opened the door and looked up at Joe. He just stood there and glared at her. She couldn't hold this up, it was too much.
"Wanna go to bed?" Joe asked.
"Yea." Ginny sighed.
Joe started to put the moves on Gin and she just pushed him away. This happened for about an hour and he wasn't having it. They fought and that was it. Gin went to HER room and locked that door.
"Calista!" Joe yelled over the phone.
"Fuck Nigga! You have GOT to be out of your cotton pickin' mind!" I yelled back hanging up.
I really hope he got the idea.
About 15 minutes later I was brushing my teeth when Joe called. I decided to let it ring and called him back.
"Yes Jewseph?" I asked.
"What did you do to her?" Joe demanded.
"Her who?" I questioned.
"Genovieve. She's not talking to me. She doesn't want to sleep with me. She has a fever. She was in the hospital. This is fucked up and not right."
"Yea well whatever."
"Calista. What happened?"
"Nothing. She pulled a muscle in her back and probably doesn't wanna pull it further Joe."
"I know but I haven't been with her in like 2 weeks and I'm horny."
"For some reason. I get that."
"I don't wanna spank my monkey when my girlfriend can do it for me."
"Are you cheating on her Joe?"
I clearly knew the answer was no but I just had to ask.
"Why would I fiancé her if I was cheating on her?" Joe demanded.
"To have your cake and eat it too?" I questioned.
"Never!"
"I guess."
"I mean I leave her with you for 10 days and she wants nothing to do with me? What happened?"
I spoke to Joe a bit longer and finally convinced him that no one was cheating on anyone. When he hung up he went to the room with all his guitars and started to play. He just sat there depressed and sighed.
What a great night to sing the blues.
Ginny fell asleep and woke up a few hours later to stand under a cold shower. Joe was sleeping sitting up. He was on the wall next to the door when Gin opened it. All she did was look at him and sighed.
"Joey. Baby. Wake up." Gin said softly shaking him.
"I'm tired of fighting with you." Joe grumbled.
"I know. Let's go to bed."
"Fine."
Joe stood up and went to bed. Gin followed him to make sure he made it.
I don't know but I think it must have been a week into Gin losing the baby where she still didn't let Joe touch her. He was now getting a little pissed off.
"Dude. Joe's pushing 'fucking pissed off'." I said softly.
"I know. I just can't bring myself to go to him. I feel like such a failure." Gin stated.
"You heard Dr. Sanchez. The baby wasn't implanted right. You would have lost it sooner or later."
"Yes. But if I was more careful it would have stuck don't you think?"
"Well I mean sure. But I'm no doctor. It would have sucked more then because you would have been further and further."
"I think it was the fall."
"I think it was all of the above."
Gin and I sat there in silence and I handed over her paperwork in a brown sealed envelope. I then stuck it in her new issue of Detail's magazine along with the 9½ week fetus sonogram.
"You had this the whole time?" Ginny asked.
"Yea. That's why you didn't get anything when you left. I had Dr. Sanchez give it all to me." I concluded silently, "not even Patrick knows. I've tried hard."
"Thank you." Ginny said giving me a hug, "I need a drink."
"I bet you do."
Gin went home and sat on Joe's lap. He thought this to be awesome and pulled his girlfriend closer to him.
"Were you on your period?" Joe asked.
"Yea, and then I felt like shit. I couldn't give myself to you 100%."
"Why do I still feel like you're lying to me."
"Don't be cynical Joe."
"You're the biggest cynic I know Genovieve."
"Excuse me?"
"Nothing."
It was Tuesday July 22nd when Gin was sitting with me. She was poking at my belly and the babies kept moving. This kept her entertained and I just laughed. Patrick was sitting across from me pouting.
"I wanna play!" Patrick whined.
"You play later." Gin fought.
"Aren't you and Joe going out to dinner tonight?"
"Yes."
"What time?"
"I don't know..." Gin said as she poked a twin and got a mean kick back.
~
Joe was in his office going through randomness looking for a brown envelope. It was the one with his grandmothers will. There was something about it being the wrong one and the whole family had to meet up next week.
Last months issue of Cosmo with Boobies on the cover was on his desk. This for women was 'The Bible' and he dug kinda getting into his girlfriends brain. As he flipped the pages open he pulled another paper out of it and turned it all around.
"What's Calista's-" Joe started as he remembered making this mistake before.
Joe then looked in the corner for a name and fell off his chair. This was wrong and why won't this stupid smile leave his face? Oh God, he was about to be someone's Parental Unit.
Random thoughts raced through his mind as he picked up his phone to call his dad.
~
"I feel a disturbance in the force." Gin said suddenly,
"oh God. I'm in so much trouble."
Patrick furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. I then quickly sat up as Gin's phone rang. I didn't know what this was all about but it was freaky.
"Genovieve..." Joe stated.
"Yeeees?" Gin questioned.
"That brown envelope with my Grandmothers Last Will & Testiment, where did I put it?"
"On the bookcase I guess. I don't remember."
"I can't wait for dinner tonight."
"Ditto."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"What happened?" I asked.
"He was looking for the envelope with his dead Grandmothers will in it."
"Why?"
"I don't know."
"You know what. Andy said the weirdest thing the other day." Patrick said sitting on his feet.
"About what?"
"You and Joe?"
"Yea?"
"He said something major was going to happen."
"Oh that's vague. Because I AM wearing this heavy ass rock on my finger."
I picked up my phone and called Andy.
"Have you found your Hackey Sack yet Mr. Hurley?" I demanded.
"Yes. I did."
"When?"
"The 4th of July when...I know where this is going."
"What's going to happen Andy?"
"I don't know."
"Patrick said."
"Patrick's a liar."
"No you're a whore!" Patrick yelled laughing.
"Andy. I need to know. Are the babies ok?" I asked.
"Yea. Yours are."
When we spoke to Andy, Patrick always left the room. He just found it too creepy that Andy's hippy vibe taps into 'creepy psychic boy' sometimes.
"Patrick left?" Andy asked.
"Yea." Gin said softly.
"Gin. You can see me whenever you want ok?" Andy stated.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I don't know. We were at the fireworks July 4th and it kinda hit me. Joe's gonna hate you. For a long time Genovieve."
"Why?"
"I don't know."
"He asked me to marry him."
"I know that. I picked out the ring."
"Then why this vibe! Why me & him?"
"Because you deserve it."
"Why?"
"I don't know why! Now leave me alone. I'm watching Hannah Montana." Andy stated.
"Hannah Montana?" Gin and I said at the same time.
"Yea. This shows the shit."
"Ok. Liar." Gin said hearing something else in the background.
"Fine. Boy Meets Grill." Andy confessed.
"Because we NEVER change the channel when Bobby Flay's on." We all said at the same time.
"I'd personally like to thank you Genovieve for giving me a Man Crush on Bobby Flay." Andy stated.
"You're welcome." Gin said laughing.
"That's so weird!" I added.
"I know...Gin, you need to face your demon. Pronto."
"Andy!"
"You do!"
After another few minutes of us all watching 'Boy Meets Grill' Gin looked at her phone. She would need to be leaving in the next few minutes. I didn't want her to go for some reason, I guess you know Bobby Flay's all on the TV and such.
~
Joe ripped the house apart looking for this envelope and sat in the sofa. He then looked at the bookcase and smiled. He pulled the step ladder over and reached on top of the book case.
There was the envelop he was looking for. Joe gave himself a mental high 5 and sneezed.

@@@@@
TADA!
Love,
US
Sign up to rate and review this story