Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

New Shinobi in the Future...TWO!?

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Tsunade goes to the doctor to see if the baby is boy or girl!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Naruto,Sakura,Tsunade - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 2582 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, I made this chapter much faster than what expected...xD Just read (review) and enjoy!

5. New Shinobi in the Future... TWO!?

Tsunade woke up and slowly trying her best not to wake up her tired boyfriend went to the bathroom to take a bath and dress up. When the water was warm, she went in slowly trying not to throw any water out of the bathtub. When she was in, she closed her eyes and tried to relax her tired body; even if she had just woken up, she was feeling heavier than usual. It was impossible to relax since the door was opened di

“So you’re here. I thought you went out or something.”

Tsunade smirked and opened her eyes slowly. “You know I always take a bath at the morning, Jiraiya.” She said.

Jiraiya grinned. “You’re really smart, aren’t you.” He said sitting at the edge of the bathtub.

“Yep! Well, are you going to prepare breakfast, or will I have to starve to death?” Tsunade said getting out of the water and putting a towel around her body.

“Okay, I’ll start!” He was opening the door when he heard Tsunade’s voice.

“Jiraiya...? I want to learn how to cook...”

Jiraiya looked at her with wide eyes. “Why!?” Oh no, here we go... He thought.

“Well, I’m going to be a mother, so I want to know how to cook. What if you’re in a mission and I’m alone with the child? I have to feed the kid, you know.”

Jiraiya sighed. “Okay, c’mon. I’ll teach you after breakfast, ok? Today you don’t have to work, so we’ll be starting today…”

After they finished eating, Jiraiya started to teach her.
“Put more sugar... Not THAT much! Geez Hime...! It says in here only four SMALL potatoes, not GIANTIC ones!” Jiraiya said. It was so frustating to teach her, it would be easier to teach a little kid to talk.

“Okay, okay! I’m sorry...!”

Jiraiya sighed. “Let’s make another thing...”


“See...? It’s not that hard... You have to mix the salt with the flour... Exactly... Like that... Well, I’m going to the bathroom. Why don’t you try frying that egg? I’m sure you’ll do it great.”

“I’ll try my best...!”

When he closed the door of the bathroom he sighed. It’s sooo hard to teach that woman to cook...! He suddenly heard a shriek. He got out of really fast and headed to the kitchen to find Tsunade holding her injured arm that was burned. Next to her was the frying pan with the hot oil all over the floor.

“WHAT HAPPENED!!??” He asked hurrying to help her beautiful Hime.

“Crap, I burned myself with that hot oil...!” Tsunade started to heal herself while Jiraiya was cleaning the room.

When they both finished, Jiraiya looked at her with concerned eyes. “Are you all right, Tsunade-hime?”

She gave him a weak smile. “Yes... I DON’T WANT TO COOK ANYMORE!!! IT’S SO DANGEROUS! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!?” She looked angry.

“I thought you knew...! Geez, Tsunade, calm down.”

“I’m sorry for yelling. My temper, it’s worse than ever.”
It’s okay, Hime. But if I tell you the truth, it has always been like that...”

A vein popped in Tsunade’s head. “ARE THERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY TEMPER!!??” She yelled punching him in the face really hard.
It made him fly through the window.
-------

“Heyy, old man! I want one bowl of ramen!” Naruto said when he came to Ichiraku’s.

“Hai, Naruto!”

When the ramen was ready, Naruto started to eat them when he heard a shout coming from above him. He looked up and gasped.

POMM!!

“ERO-SENNINN!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DOO!!??” Naruto said looking at Jiraiya who had come flying and destroyed the whole stand.

He stood up. “Oh crap...! Two ribs are broken, and one arm... I’m sorry, sir.” He said standing up carefully and paying for the destruction.

“But what happened!?” Naruto asked loudly.

“That woman threw me through the window just by telling her she has a bad temper...”

Naruto could not believe it. “Just for that!? Is she crazy or something!?”

Jiraiya smirked. “No, she’s just pregnant.” When he saw Naruto’s confused face, he sighed.
“Naruto, when a woman is pregnant, her temper rises. And you know how Tsunade’s temper is even if she’s not pregnant...”

Naruto laughed. “Too bad you got her pregnant! You’ll have to resist until four more months...! Until then, you’re just going to have to resist!!”

“Just shut up, Naruto. I’m leaving.” Jiraiya said walking away.

“Hey, Ero-senn... I mean, Jiraiya-sensei, where are you going?” Naruto said running to catch him up.

Jiraiya was surprised for Naruto calling him Jiraiya-sensei and nor Ero-sennin, but then he remember the night he came to ask him for training. He turned around and faced Naruto. “I’m going home, of course.”

“Are you also crazy!!!??? She’s going to kill you!”

Jiraiya laughed. “Don’t be stupid. When I get home, she’ll be all right again, no high temper.”

Naruto sighed. “Well, be careful, just in case... I want you to teach me more jutsus, so don’t die! See ya!” He said running in the opposite side.
--------

After throwing Jiraiya through the window, Tsunade was really sorry. She sat in the couch and cried. When she heard the door opening, she ran to the door and hugged Jiraiya. He was really surprised by this.

“Hime...?” He then saw she was crying. “Hey...! Why are you crying...?” He asked warmly wiping away some tears.

The Hokage looked at him. “I’m so sorry Jiraiya...! I-I didn’t mean to do it...” Then she saw his broken arm and cried harder. “I’m so sorry...”
She started to heal his broken ribs and his arm.
“Hime, don’t worry. And you should never be sorry for something like this. It’s normal... well it’s not normal your strength and your ability to make people fly, but it is normal for your temper to rise. And I should be the one saying sorry. I didn’t mean to say that words. I’m sorry.” He said hugging her tighter and rubbing her back.

When they broke the hug, Jiraiya said, “C’mon Hime, let me show you how to make at least muffins, ok?” He said,

She smiled at him weakly and nodded.
-------------

“Yes... Put more flour, but not too much... Yes, two spoons, just two... Yes! Perfect! Now let’s put them in the oven and wait for it to finish.” Jiraiya said happily after finishing with the hard part of making muffins.


When they were done, they took them out of the oven and Jiraiya was the first one on trying them.

His eyes widen. “Hime, were you lying about you not knowing how to cook!? My God, it’s really good!”

Tsunade was REALLY happy; she finally knew how to “cook” something. “Thanks, Jiraiya! I love you!” She said hugging him tightly.

“Hai, hai. I know I’m the smartest and prettiest man on Earth... I love you too.” He said chuckling.

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “What about me?”
“Okay, okay... It is true; you’re the smartest and prettiest woman on Earth!” He said. They both laughed.

-----------------

When it was night, the two sannin were outside walking and talking. Jiraiya looked at her Hime to find her sad face.

“Tsunade...? What’s wrong?” He asked looking at her with concerned eyes.

“I’ve been thinking that I don’t want our kid to be shinobi... What if it dies on a mission...? I don’t know what I would do...”

Ohh... That... She has been thinking about his brother and Dan... “Tsunade... Don’t think about that... It’ll make you sadder... And also, let the child be shinobi of it wants to so it can protect the lives of its loved ones...!”

She looked at him and hugging him softly said, “Jiraiya... I really don’t want to...”

Jiraiya sighed. “Do whatever you want, but you should do what I told you... You really should do that...”
The Godaime started to cry. “Ohh, Jiraiya... I’m so selfish... I should never have thought about not letting it be... I will, I promise... I’m so stupid...”

“You’re not stupid, that’s what all mothers do, care for their children. If I had been you, I would have done the same thing. But just don’t think about that because our child will be stronger than us...!”

She broke free and wiped out some tears. “Hai, I won’t think about it.”
He smiled at her sweetly.

---------------------

The next morning the two Sannin finally got their new beautiful house. They still had to put some things into their spot. After one day of hard working, they were sitting on a large brown couch.
“Jiraiya, it’s time for us to see if the baby’s going to be girl or boy.” The blond Hokage said looking at Jiraiya’s black eyes.

“Oh, really?”

Tsunade nodded. “It’s been five months since I became pregnant.” She answered putting a hand over her big belly. “It’s time to see.” She repeated smiling.

Jiraiya smirked and put his hand over Tsunade’s. “Let’s make a bet. I bet that the kid is gonna a be... A girl.”

Tsunade smirked. “You’re going to be about the gender... Alright. I bet it’s a boy... What if I win?”

“If it’s a boy, I’ll have to take of him when he cries five days on a week. If it’s a girl, you’ll be the one doing it.”

“Prepare yourself, because I’m going to win.” She said proudly.

Jiraiya smirked. “Who... You...? Don’t make me laugh, Hime... We all know you never win...”

“This time I will.”

“We’ll see... We’ll see...”
---------------

“Sit down in here Tsunade-sama so we can...” A doctor started to say.

“Hai, hai. I’m a doctor too, I’ve done this to women you know...” Tsunade said impatiently cutting him off and sitting in the chair.

“I’m sorry, Tsunade-sama. I’m used to explain the process.”

“No problem... So, are you going to start?”

“Hai.”

While it was busy inside, outside Jiraiya was walking impatiently to one side to another. It has to be a girl... I want to sleep at night...

The door opened and the Godaime went out of it with a radiant smile in her face. She’s smiling... Does it mean it’s a boy...? Damn!

He went to her side. “Did I win?” He asked.

She shook her head. “So you won?” He whispered.
Tsunade shook her head again.

“Huh?” Jiraiya was getting really confused.

She smiled and said, “We both won.”

Now Jiraiya was REALLY confused. “Mind to explain...?”

The Hokage rolled her eyes. “Don’t you get it? We’re going to have twins.”

Jiraiya’s mouth hung open. She chuckled and closed his mouth with her right hand.
He shook his head and grinned. “That’s awesome! Two...! Who would have expected.”

Tsunade shrugged. “Boy and girl. We didn’t say anything in the bet about twins, so we’ll just take care of them together, ok?”

Jiraiya nodded. He smiled at her and hugged her. “You’re amazing, Tsunade-hime.” He whispered.

Tsunade broke the hug. “For what?”

Jiraiya smirked. “Well, you’re pregnant of TWO little kids, even at your age. That’s why you’re amazing.”

She put her hands on her hips. “Are you calling me old...?”

Jiraiya started to sweat, and laughing nervously said, “What...? No...! I’m not saying anything, you’re just imagining things...!”

“Hey, Tsunade-sama!”

“Huh...?” The two Sannin turned their heads to see who was the person calling Tsunade’s name. “Hey Shizune!” Tsunade waved her hand when she saw it was only her assistant.

When Shizune got to where they were, she grinned. “Tsunade-sama, the doctors told me you went to check today for the gender... What is it? I’m sure it’s a girl!”

Tsunade narrowed her eyes and looked at Jiraiya suspiciously. “Jiraiya... Did you tell Shizune about the bet before you did to me...?”

Jiraiya looked away. “Well, maybe... But just maybe...”

Tsunade looked back at Shizune. “Shizune! You’re so mean! You were with Jiraiya!?”

“Well, maybe... But just maybe...” She said looking away, just like Jiraiya. “Well, tell me, Tsunade-sama, I’m really curious about it!!!”

Tsunade sighed. “Okay, I’ll tell you. We’re going to have twins.” She said smiling proudly. Jiraiya wrapped his arm around her waist, smiling too.

Shizune’s eyes went wider than ever. “What...? Wow, I never expected that!!” She grinned at the couple. “What a cute family there is going to be around Konoha!”

“Why are you saying that, Shizune...?” Sakura said appearing next to Shizune.

Shizune looked at the pink-haired kunoichi and grinned. “Do you know the news?”

Sakura nodded. “Hai, it’s a girl, right? I’m sure about it!”

A vein popped in Tsunade forehead. “Jiraiya... Does it have to do with the bet...?”

Jiraiya looked at her with fear in his eyes. “Well, maybe... But just maybe...”

The Hokage glared at her two students. “You are so mean! I thought both of you were going to be with me in everything...!”

Sakura and Shizune gulped. “Yes, Tsunade-sama. But in bets, I would never go with you...” Shizune said. She knew the Godaime too well.

“Hmph, because of that, you both lost... Guessing who's going to win in not your strongest hability...”

Sakura’s eyes got really big. “Jiraiya-sama lost!?”

Shizune laughed. “Tsunade-sama never had an opportunity to win. It’s not a girl, either a boy. THEY are twins!!!”

Sakura’s mouth hung opened. “Oh my God! I never expected to be that!”

Jiraiya chuckled. “Either I did... Well, we gotta get home. I still have to put some things in their place. Bye, Sakura, Shizune.”

The two Sannin started to walk heading to their new house. Before they were gone, Shizune and Sakura heard, “WE still have to put some things in their place.” She corrected him.

“What are you saying, Hime? You can’t do anything, you’re pregnant, remember?”

“Hmph... Not fair...”

Jiraiya laughed. “In this moment I would really love to be the one pregnant, I would not have to do anything, just to sit and relax!”

“Jiraiya, it’s really boring if you can’t do ANYTHING...”

Shizune and Sakura giggled. “Aren’t they cute together...?”

Sakura nodded. “We should tell Naruto, he really wanted to know the gender since he put everything in Tsunade winning... Why did he do that? Everyone knows Tsunade-sama is ‘The Legendary Sucker’...”

“I think Naruto-kun just did that to piss Jiraiya-sama off since he was the one who destroyed the Ichiraku’s stand... Naruto really loved the stand, and now he’ll have to wait a month or so for people to finish rebuilding it...”

Author's Notes:

I hoped you liked it. I might put chapter 6 tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow... Well, Thanx for the people that are reading it! :D It makes me happy! x3
Sign up to rate and review this story