Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“Daddy, I can’t lie because when I do, I giggle. So I won’t.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

“Get out.” “Daddy, please.” “Out!” My dad yelled, hitting me causing me to fall backwards over the coffee table.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-05-21 - Updated: 2008-05-22 - 571 words - Complete

0Unrated
I stood up from my chair and looked at my dad.

“Daddy, I can’t lie because when I do, I giggle. So I won’t.”

“That’d be nice,” my dad, George Ross, said crossing his arms.

I took a deep breath.

“Brent and I broke up today.”

“Ok….”

“And I’m pregnant with his baby.”

My dad dropped his uniform vest and stared at me for several long minutes.

“Brent. Brent Wilson?”

I nodded.

My dad looked like he was in a daze as he walked off to his the den. I cringed. His liquor cabinet is in the den and the only time my dad ever goes to the den is to drink. Heavily.

After my dad left I turned to Ryan and pouted. He walked over and hugged me. He broke the hug and each of my best friends gave me a hug. While my back was turned from the hallway, my dad entered the living room carrying a bag.

“Get out.”

“What?”

“I can’t believe you, Danielle Roxanne. Throwing your life away before you even have a chance of starting it.”

Brendon and Spencer had moved into the shadows of the room and were staring at each other with shocked faces. Ryan stood behind me with his fists clenched.

“Daddy--”

“Out.”

As I stepped closer to my dad I could already smell the whiskey on his breath. He had begun to drink before he got home.

“Daddy, please.”

“Out!” My dad yelled, hitting me causing me to fall backwards over the coffee table.

Brendon and Spencer jumped forward from behind me. Spencer grabbed Ryan before he could retaliate and pushed him out of the house as Brendon grabbed me and my bag and followed my brother and Spencer.

“Guys, you can’t home to my house. I’d love for you too, but my grandparents and my aunt and my uncle are visiting and there’s nowhere for you to stay,” Spencer said still holding on to Ryan to keep him from running back inside the house.

“You guys can stay at my house. My mom will understand,” Brendon said eyeing me.

Spencer nodded and pushed Ryan into the backseat of Brendon’s car. I got in on the passenger side as Brendon got in the driver’s seat. Spencer walked over to the driver’s side window.

“I’m going to give my mom the basic info and I’ll be right over.”

Brendon nodded and pulled out of our driveway.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

When we reached the Urie’s thirty minutes later I had dissolved into tears once more. By the time we got there I was completely wore out from the crying and the nausea. I didn't think I'd be able to walk to the door. To save me from the exhaustion that would occur Brendon picked me up and carried me inside as Ryan grabbed my bag.

Once we were inside, Brendon didn’t put me down until we were in the living room. As we entered his mom and dad gave the three of us strange looks. Once I was on the couch I realized how sore I was.

“Oh my, Danielle, your eye!”

Mrs. Urie hurried over to me with a handheld mirror.

“What about it,” I asked?

I looked in the mirror and gasped.

Looking in the mirror there was a bruise around my eye and a gash on my cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story