Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll be just fine pretending I'm not

Cemetery Drive

by xxladyofsorrowsxx 3 reviews

Raising her tierd green eyes from the floor, she noticed a man watching her, He had long black hair that came to his shoulders, piercing hazel eyes and skin, if possible, whiter than her own.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-22 - Updated: 2008-05-22 - 451 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4
It was now half past eleven, she had left the gallery only half an hour ago. She was annoyed that she was going to be late all because a rather up himself billionaire couldn’t decide which painting he preferred, of course in the end her brought both, like almost all the customers that walked in and out of her office, he was filthy rich but had no sense.

Fifteen minuets later she pulled up outside the cemetery gates. Grabbing the pre-arranged bouquet of flowers she jumped out, noticing more cars than normal were parked in the car park. She hurried through the gargoyle-flanked gates and began to wander through the graves. As she walked towards the spot where her mother and brother were buried she noticed a small party of people standing round a grave listening to the final prayer the priest was reciting, she sighed knowing what it felt to stand their, and hoped that the person I question hadn’t died in the same circumstances that either of the people she was visiting. She finally reached the graves, two stones marking them; she began to read the first.

Mary-Ann Louise Monroe
Born 16th September 1962
Died 23rd February 2001
Love is really the death of us all
Sweat dreams

She grimaced at the truth behind the final words. She turned and started to read her brother’s stone:
Brian Thomas Monroe
Born 5th August 1986
Died 29th April 2002
Forever in our hearts

Her grandmother had written the last line. Bella personally hated it, it was so patronizing and that was one thing Brian had hated, being patronized. Placing the tulips on the graves, she turned and noticed she was being watched. One of the men from the group around the grave was now leaning against a near by tree, watching her every move. She didn’t recognize him at first, he had cut his hair, but as soon as she looked into his eyes, she knew it was him. He looked older, more tired, in fact the only blemish on his ice-white face were dark blue bags under his eyes. She watched as he straightened up and began to walk towards her, never breaking eye contact. Her heart began to beat quicker and butterflies she thought had long been banished fluttered in her stomach. She didn’t even know this mans name, but there was something about him made her want to be near him. She looked up to see just a few feet away, his hazel eyes shimmering in the midday sunlight.
“Don’t I know you from somewhere?” He inquired.

This chap is for disturbedangel6. thank you for your review and i hope you enjoy. keep reviewing people!
Sign up to rate and review this story