Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stop. Rewind. Replay

Chapter Forty Six

by Silvana 7 reviews

Two drunken teenagers stuck in a room. What did she expect?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2008-05-24 - Updated: 2008-05-24 - 1155 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty Six


It was really cold walking through the streets of Bellville. Cold and dark. The moon and stars were hidden behind grey clouds. It reminded me of the first party I went to in America. Back in October. When I was mauled by Benji and then kissed Rick for the first time.
I had the same luck now as I did back then. I wasn’t raped or mugged. Thankfully. And I made it to the Way’s house in one piece.
__________________

It was Gerard who answered the door. He raised an eyebrow. “Did I invite you?” he asked.
Anna shook her head. “Good. Then come in,” he said, flinging open the door.
She laughed and walked inside, dumping her coat on the floor. The house was heaving. Mostly with collage students who were drinking or hooking up. Heavy metal that should have come with a NC-17 certificate was blaring out of the stereo. Everywhere she turned there were girls in miniskirts, or short dresses or hot pants. And the guys weren’t much better.
Anna faltered a little. She turned round to ask, “Gee? Where’s Mikey?” but Gerard had already moved away. It was a girl who answered her question.
__________________

She was tall, with long chocolate coloured hair, and startling blue eyes. She was wearing jeans thankfully, but her top was merely a corset. She looked amazing.
__________________

“Lil’ Mikey?” she drawled. “He’s probably around somewhere, trying not to hit on the collage girls. Why?”
Anna shrugged. “Just wondered.”
“You look a lil’ young to be Gee’s friend,” the girl remarked. “Let me guess. Anna? Cheerleader? Taken.” The last word wasn’t a question and Anna felt slightly intimidated that this girl knew about her.
“Yeah…who are you?”
The girl smiled, dazzlingly. “Someone who’s gonna be famous someday.” She shrugged. “I’m Leah. Let’s find Mikey for you. Save you from the manky guys.”
Anna was nervous about following the girl further into the riotous chaos that was the house party, but was too scared to say no.
“Hey Liam! Liam!” Leah pulled a boy away from the girl whose throat he had his tongue down.
“Come on Lee!” He protested, gesturing to the girl.
Leah smiled sweetly. “Just one sec. Look Liam, have you seen Mikey?”
“Last time I knew he was in the study. Okay?” Liam replied shirtily. “Can I go back to what I was doing now?”
Leah shrugged. “Depends on whether you like herpes,” she whispered in his ear. She turned back to Anna. “Come on, I’ll come with you.”
“It’s okay. I know where the study is,” Anna said hurriedly.
Leah beamed. “I’m sure you do. But you’re young and pretty. You wouldn’t get there alive.” And with that last disconcerting comment. She was off again, pushing through the crowd.
As they reached the study door, Gerard repapered. “Hey sugar,” he murmured to Leah, whispering in her ear.
She laughed. “This is where I leave you kid,” she told Anna. “Have fun, and don’t do anything I wouldn’t.”
“Well that leaves a lot of stuff that she can do,” Gerard commented, before kissing Leah and pushing her against the wall. Anna looked away and quickly stepped inside the study. It was empty apart from Mikey.
“Hey,” she simply said.
“Anna. Hi!” he exclaimed. “What’re you doing here? I thought you were at…oh.”
She shrugged. “It wasn’t a great performance,” but her voice trembled as she spoke. He motioned for her to come over to where he was sitting on the sofa. She sat down next to him, and he put an arm round her.
“It was just a play Ann,” he soothed. “Rick had no choice in the matter, remember?”
She nodded, her tears wetting his shoulder. “Yeah,” she breathed.
He handed her a bottle. “Here. Drink some. I know alcohol should not be used as an emotional crutch blah, blah, blah, but I think you could do with it.”
__________________

And so we drank…. and we drank and we drank. And you know what? The world didn’t seem as harsh anymore. I could forgive Rick. I could like Scarlet. And Mikey and me left the study. He went to get rid of the bottles and a collage guy chatted me up. I swear I have never felt so comfortable in my own skin. That was until Leah butted in.
__________________

“Lucas, get the hell away from her,” she hissed at the blonde haired boy with the amazing green eyes. “She’s underage, and I’d love to know how you’d explain it to Sofia. You know. Your girlfriend.”
“’Kay.” He said backing away, hands in the air. “Sheesh Leah. You her big sister or something?”
Leah nodded. “Yeah. Her honorary sister to protect her from jerks like you.”
“Thanks,” Anna said. “I don’t think.”
Lea looked down at her. “Look Anna, I know it’s cool, but really? Stick to people like Mikey. Or your boyfriend. Or whoever.” Then she caught sight of Anna’s eyes. “Oyez. Are you drunk?”
“No!” Anna protested. Then giggled, “Okay, maybe a little.”
“Really,” Leah insisted. “Stay with Mikey. In fact, both of you go to his room.” Mikey had just arrived.
“Hey Lee.”
“Mikey get your skinny ass and Anna into your room,” Leah told him. “And if I see either of you down here again, I swear I’ll make sure you can never have kids.”
Mikey rolled his eyes. “Come on Anna.”
__________________

Looking back I’m not sure what Leah was thinking. Two mildly drunk teenagers, stuck in a room. I mean, honestly…
__________________

“But drama’s just not my thing. Centre of attention? Everyone looking at me? No thanks,” Mikey explained, as they sat on his bed, Anna’s head on his shoulder.
“So what would you do if you could do anything?” Anna asked slowly, trying ineffectually to pull her skirt down a little as it had ridden far above her knees.
“Don’t know,” he replied truthfully. “What about you?”
“If I could do anything?” she asked, raising her head to look at him.
“Yeah, anything in the world.”
“Oh I’d do this.” And suddenly their lips met.


And a little later on they were lying, not sitting, on the bed.

_______________________________________________________

An: A little bit of shameless self publising there. Leah's a character from one of my other stories, called Almost. Have a look if you want.

So did you like? I don't want to give anything away that's in the next chapter, but I'd love to hear what you guys think has and/or will happen.


And if you want to rate, that's be awesome. :D

Oh and one last thing, there are now four different groups. Team Mikey, Team Rick, Team Will and Team Anti-Scarlet. I'd love to hear which one(s) you guys are in!
Sign up to rate and review this story