Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Dispise me or Adore me

Midnight

by Ame_Ryu

He yawned and stretched; arching and cracking his back somewhat. The young demon sat up as he took a deep breath in to wake himself up, along with feeling the cool, brisk air rush in to his room.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-05-24 - Updated: 2008-05-25 - 1127 words

?Blocked
Author Notes: Please don't ask about the quote... It's strange I know. And yes this chapter is purely sex. o.o;; I was bored, what do you expect me to do. I'm to lazy to add real action yet. I don't really think this is my best /lemon/, you know... but I did take my time on it.

Making love is such a silly phrase. Why don't you just say, 'Fucker Hard-on'?

(.:A week later:.)

It's quaint really. Seeing everyone fast asleep. Hearing nothing but the soft sighs of my lover, falling into a deeper slumber. It was soothing; I loved it, knowing that I was the only one awake. Sesshomaru stirred lightly right as I glanced back at him. His pale hand searching my side of the bed as if it were looking for me... Strangely, it was. Sesshomaru's tired, bright golden orbs slowly opened, shooting up towards the balcony doors.
"Can't sleep?" He mumbled softly.
"Not really..." I replied, hoping from the railing with his white robe fluttering behind me.

He yawned and stretched; arching and cracking his back somewhat. The young demon sat up as he took a deep breath in to wake himself up, along with feeling the cool, brisk air rush in to his room. I shivered lightly, feeling the goosebumps on my skin raise and my nipples perice. Sessho-kun grinned seductively, licking his lips and yanking away his covers.
He had noticed how cold I truly was...
Patting the bed, I could see the strong lust grow in his beautiful hues.
"Is there something you want from me?" I chuckled and he scoffed.
"I was going to help you out, put you to sleep myself... but, if I have to do it forcefully, I will."

I laughed then walked casually to his bed, swaying my hips teasingly then placing my foot onto his bed to balance myself. Sesshomaru smiled, the only grin no one else--but myself-- had ever seen. Sesshomaru snarled and rolled out of bed. He stretched again and licked his lips hungrily, I stepped back. I removed his robe from my body, revealing a pair of black lingerie just as he removed his open pajama top.
"Are you going to fight me, Prince Sesshomaru?"
"Did you just call me 'Prince?’?”

He narrowed his eyes at me in irritation then charged for me, scooping me up in his arms and yanking me to the floor playfully. Sesshomaru mounted me, grasping onto my wrists tightly while tying them up with his yellow sash with the other.
His grin became more devious than before.
Quickly, the young demon leaned closer to me, licking underneath my chin, causing me to tense up underneath him. He purred a small growl and with a flick of his nail, unhooked the clasp on my bra and tossed it to the side. Adjusting himself, Sesshomaru grasped onto my breasts and licked between my cleavage. I flushed, letting a small moan fall from my lips. He laughed then took my breast into his mouth, biting my nipple roughly. Each touch from Sesshomaru intoxicated me, making my lust grow at a rapid speed. He let my right breast go and started on the left one, moving his free hand to remove my panties and pajama pants.
I wasn't going to fight back, I wanted it but, there was something I couldn't whisk away. A feeling. A strong feeling of someone watching us. I giggled, enjoy the show. Sesshomaru's beautiful golden eyes glanced up at me as he led a trail of warm, desire-filled kisses down my stomach and onto my bare thigh. My body became hot with passion as his kisses started to west --isn’t that ironic?--. I could feel his lips at my clit, licking it teasingly and making my breath hitch. Stopping myself, I wanted to call out his name but, I could still feel that damned foreboding presence.
Minute after god-forsaken pleasured minute, Sesshomaru's licks grew rougher. My orgasmic moans echoed throughout his quarters as I grasped onto his hair softly but, soon after, he stopped. Sitting up, he licked his lips and pulled me to him.
"My, my... you look exhausted... And we haven't done anything yet."
"I'm not... exhausted, Prince..." He shot me a dirty gaze, "I just wasn't expecting for it to last so long."
Sesshomaru chuckled, flashing me his heavenly smile, "Ok, I'll stop teasing you... if I can that is."
I watched him lick his index finger and smirk, I shook my head, "You wouldn't dare..."
"I'm not. Well, not tonight."
Sesshomaru moved between my legs, wrapping them around his waist and still holding that beautiful smirk. I could feel his erection against my clit. It felt like mating season all over again. In a sly way, Sesshomaru entered quickly, not giving me enough time to react. He hurried to penetrate me, crawling in deeper and making my walls even tighter. I could see the excitement burn in his cheeks; it was burning in mine too. Sessho-kun grasped onto the cheeks of my butt and lifted me off the floor just a bit. He was moving faster, pumping harder and harder; Sesshomaru knew how to sway those sexy hips of his. I loved how he filled me up and continuously teased me. Pulling my hair and spanking me playfully. No wonder other women wanted him, they haven't even gotten a taste of this action though.
I felt a shudder run down my spine as he moved even faster, I was about to climax. He leaned down to kiss me; I could still taste my sex on his tongue. I absolutely loved it. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him closer to deepen our kiss. I felt him resist his climax, I couldn't hold mine. Still pumping into me, he broke the kiss then rested his forehead on mine. His beautiful eyes gazed into my blue ones as a smile forced itself onto his lips.
"Natsume..." His voice was ragged and heavy, "Please do me this favor..."
"What... is it...?"
He slowed down, still holding his cum, he sighed. "Will you bear my heir?"
I laughed then looked up at him, nodding somewhat, "/Hai/... I will."
We traded places; rolling over to where he was on bottom but still in control. It felt as it lasted forever but fuck, it felt like I needed this--or was I going into heat? I cursed under my breath as Sesshomaru released a small grunt, he was done and I couldn't hold it anymore. With a final thrust, Sesshomaru spilled in to me. I lied down onto his chest and listened to his heart race. We were exhausted and strangely enough, sleepy but, I wasn't going to sleep on the floor nude.
Sign up to rate and review this story