Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

I was sitting on the computer looking at some pictures of me and all my friends from my old school. My parents moved alot so i always had to keep switching schools. I found a picture of me and my friend Sam. I had long brown hair that went 5 inches below my shoulders, dark blue eyes and large pink hoop earings. I was also wearing my favoritve pink tank top and brown skirt. My friend Sam had dark-ish brown hair that wents down a little past her shoulder and light brown eyes. She was wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean kaprees.(sp?)I really missed going to that school, you didn't have to pretend to be all gangster and shit.

I got bored of Facebook and decided to go on Photobucket. I wanted to look up some Tobi and Deidara pictures so i could print some off. They are my favorite naruto characters besides Gaara, he's my absolute favorite of them all. I leaned back in my chair, sighed, and looked at the cealing.(sp?)

"Hmmm, I wish that the naruto characters were real. Life would be so much more interesting." I complained.

With that i signed off my computer and looked at my clock, it read 9:30PM so I decided to take a shower. I walked into the bathroomand got a towel. I closed the door and locked it so that there wouldn't be any disturbances like always, then turned
the hot water on in the shower. I looked in the mirror to make sure i got all my eyeliner off, i'd end up looking like Gaara if i didn't.

Whe i was finally done with my shower I washed my face and wraped a towel around me. I stepped out of the bathroom to get changed, but, I noticed a shaddowy figure of a person in my room. I decided to say something.

"Hey," I shouted, "what are you doing?!"

The shaddowy figure must have just noticed me because it jumped out of my wondow in 1 second flat. I ran to the window, shocked. I didn't know what to think about what just happended, I could sware that shoddowy person was..a...ninja!?

"That was creepy.." I said to myself wondering.

I looked at my clock to see it was now 10:45PM, then remembered I was still just in a towel. I got dresses into a pink tank top and black booty shorts, it was late at night and nobody is going to come over now. I headed downstairs, still a little creeped out and got a can of pop. Good thing my parents weren't home, they'd get super mad about ma having pop this late. I went back upstairs when I was finished and went to bed 'I wonder who that was..' I thought, then I fell asleep.

Well, that's chapter 1. The second one is coming out June, 5/08. So make sure you check it out, yeah!! ^.^
Sign up to rate and review this story