Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Twenty-One Letters Ending in T

Chaoter 37.

by never_save_me 8 reviews

Fuck me...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-05-26 - Updated: 2008-05-26 - 1186 words

4Exciting
Note: I am posting this for Vale (never_save_me). She has been unwell for the past two weeks. She already had this chapter ready and has asked me to post it (I’m her cousin by the way). She said to say she’s very sorry and she will updating as soon as she is released.

---

Out on the balcony, with the sun setting over the bay below, Frank could see what Escher was talking about, just how beautiful this place was.

And they talked, for hours, he told her animated stories of the Black Parade World Tour and she told him about the locals and her trip through Italy. The only thing they didn’t speak of was them. And as night settled Frank could almost hear the heavy tick and ominous tock of a distant, cruel clock.

“I have to leave tomorrow,” He told her quietly as she reached for one of the last dates, “We’re starting the American leg in a few days.”

“Why did you come here?” She asked, staring out over the balcony, afraid to meet his eyes.

“To find you,” He whispered, reaching out and taking her hand, praying she wouldn’t pull away.

When she didn’t he leant forward, touching his fingers to her chin, turning her face to meet his eyes, “to touch you Escher, to tell you I love you and beg you to come back to me”


His voice was strained with the fragility and brokenness of the moment. With the knowledge that now he was hers to do with what she would.


Escher blinked furiously and stood up abruptly.

“You love me?”

He jumped to his feet to stand in front of her and stared into her eyes.

“Yes” He replied simply, honestly.

“What do you want from me?” She asked, her eyes darting anywhere they wouldn’t meet his.

Frank stared at her, confused.

“I just want you Escher, I want you to come back to me, to love me, I want to be with you”

“I’m sorry Frank,” She said shaking her head, taking a step backwards as though she were going to run, “I can’t”

“Why?”

“Because I’ll always love you more…” She whispered, as a tear rolled down her cheek, “I just can’t believe that after all the years we’ve known each other, you’ve suddenly fallen in love with me”

“There’s nothing sudden about it Escher,” Frank cried, reaching for her hand that had fallen limply to his side, “There was always something there, how could I have spent so long hating you if I hadn’t had feelings for you before you left the first time. And this past year, I’ve gotten to know you, really know you, and I love you, that’s all I have”

She shook her head.

“You’re so fucking stubborn!” He cried, growing frustrated and angry, “You run away from me again! And then I track you down, I follow you! And now you’re telling me you don’t believe that I fucking love you? If anything I should be doubting you! What is wrong with you? Are you really that afraid of being hurt? Or do you just want to be the one who is tortured and angsty and in love with someone unattainable? Huh? What’s the problem Escher?”

He finished his tirade, his breathing ragged, and stared at her.


His back hit the wall of the villa as she threw herself on him, crushing her lips against his. He stumbled through the doors and into the villa, with Escher still in his arms. Escher felt as though she were going to die, right there, in his arms as they moved into the apartment without ever breaking that single, perfect kiss. Escher could feel his strong hands on her back and she had wrapped her own around his neck. Their feet shuffled and stumbled until Escher felt herself pushed up against the kitchen bench.


She rolled her head back as Frank’s lips moved down to her throat, sighing softly at the touch she had missed so much that she couldn’t admit until then.


His hands closed tightly around her hips and lifted her up until she was sitting on the bench and she gasped before leaning forward and closing her lips on his neck. He threw his head back just like she had.
“God I’ve missed you” He moaned as she sucked on his skin.

She grinned against the tender flesh of his throat and pulled him up to kiss her.


He hissed as she slid her small hand into his jeans.

“No underwear?” she asked with a smirk and he blushed.

“Shut up” He muttered against her lips as his lithe fingers slid up her thighs and under her dress.

“I love you” She whispered as he trailed his fingers across her wet panties.

“I love you” He whispered back, the words falling against her bruised lips.

“Don’t say that”

The brokenness of her voice made his heart ache and he moved his hands to cup her face and force her to look at him.

“I love you” He repeated, his voice firm and steady.


Escher took in a deep breath and buried her face in his neck.

“Fuck me” She whispered urgently.

She gasped as he tugged off her panties and flung them across the kitchen.

“Fuck” She moaned as he pulled her closer to the edge of the bench, his fingers stroking at her core.

“You’re so wet baby” He muttered.

“Fuck me” She whined as she pulled him in for another kiss.

He grinned against her lips as her finger fumbled with the fly of his jeans.

“I want you inside me /now/!” She commanded.


Escher’s eyes widened as she felt him thrust inside her with one calculated movement.

“Oh god” she moaned, panting as he thrust in and out of her and she could feel her orgasm building. He laughed, as he wrenched the top of her dress down.

“You love me” He whispered against her nipple just before he took it in his mouth.

“Oh Jesus” she cried.


She felt his teeth graze her and started to feel the tightening inside herself.

“Fuck you’re gonna make me cum”

“That’s kind of the point Escher” He said quietly as he moved up to meet her lips, silencing her cries as his thrusts sped up and his fingers moved to her core.


She screamed into his kiss as she came around his hard cock. She had barely recovered when he threw his head back and groaned and she felt him cum inside her.


He leaned his forehead against hers.

“That was amazing” He whispered, “you little firecracker…attacking me on the balcony”

Escher blushed as he pulled out of her and did his pants back up. She fixed her skirt and hopped off the bench. Taking his hand she smiled at him,

“I think the rest of the night would best be spent upstairs” She said quietly.
Sign up to rate and review this story