Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

Warped Tour 2010

by TheTrohmanator121 2 reviews

Crazines breaks out at Warped Tour. I meet my favorite band.An amazing day,and night!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-26 - Updated: 2008-05-27 - 1860 words - Complete

0Unrated
With all the success of my album, and the bands, We both decided to take up the offer to come out on Warped Tour. Since both Fall Out Boy, and I were going on tour, I was allowed my own bus, and Joe was on it. Thank you Kenny, the Van’s Warped Tour Manager for letting me have my own bus!!

“Alright baby, we all packed?” I asked Joe.

“Uhh what now?” He asked confused.

“Are we all packed? We leave in an hour for the tour.” I said as I looked at Joe’s empty suitcases.

“Get your booty up, and pack your stuff Joe.” I said sitting on his lap.

“Well I would, if you weren’t sitting on me!” He laughed kissing me.

“Ok Ok, get up.” with that, the boy got up, and continued packing. I smiled, and finished packing my things. By the time we were finished, Patrick and the other two had arrived, and put our things in the back. I jumped in the backseat, followed by Joe. I noticed, Ashlee had decided to join us, along with Patrick’s girlfriend Lisa. Another good reason to have my own bus, no more hearing Patrick and Lisa’s sex noises. Andy’s girlfriend also decided to join up too. I waved to all of them, and rested my head on Joe’s shoulder.

“So how long of a flight are we going to be on again?” I whined as we pulled up to the airport.

“Four hours. We’re headed to California to kick it off.” Patrick exclaimed, pulling into the parking lot.

I nodded, and the eight of us, made our way to the baggage check in, and then boarded the plane. Joe and I made our way to the middle of the plane, and fell asleep instantly, while the other three couples stayed awake, and chatted. Once the plane had landed in California, we all were met by two busses. One for the other three members of the band, and their girls, and other for Joe and I. With happy faces, we all boarded our buses, and started for the first venue.

“So tell me who all is playing this year?” I asked Kevin the warped tour manager.

“Well we have You, and you’re brothers band, also joined by Metro Station, Jonas Brothers, Paramore, Green Day, Hawthorne Heights, The Hush Sound, The Academy Is, Cobra StarShip, +44, All Time Low, Forever The Sickest Kids, From First To Last, Four Year Strong, Family Force 5, also we have some new bands joining, Nothing Ordinary, along with A Carnival of Hopes, with another twenty bands joining.” Kevin said.

“Wait, did you say Green Day was playing?” I asked smiling.

“Yeah, why?” He asked.

“I LOVE THEM!” I screamed into the phone, making Joe fall off the couch.

“Well I’ll have to get them to stop by to say hi!” He said. “I’ll see you guys when you get here!” Kevin said, then hung up.

“Joe, did you hear that? Green Day is coming on tour with us!” I said jumping up and down.

“Oh God. I swear if you cheat on me with one of them, I will find
Gene Simmons from Kiss, and you know what will happen from there.” He said smirking.

“Don’t worry baby! I will never do that, again!” I said sitting down on his lap, playing with my engagement ring he gave me.

“Good! Cause I love you too much!’ Joe said lying me down on the couch, kissing me. Joe took his shirt off, and helped me with mine, and then he continued kissing me.

“If you guys plan on doing anything, please by all means, go to the back of the bus please!” Roger the bus driver said.

“Don’t worry Roger, We’re not going to.” I said laughing.

“Good, cause you don’t have enough time to. We’re already here.” He said.

Joe and I quickly put on shirts back on, and looked out the bus window. I smiled, and jumped off the bus once We parked.

“God, it’s been forever since I’ve been to Warped Tour.” I said smiling walking around the venue with Joe.

“Yeah, ‘05 was the last one you went to, when the band and I performed.” Joe said.

I nodded. “Damn you have a good memory, and yet you seem to forget my birthday.” I said crossing my arms, knowing once again, he has forgotten tomorrow is my birthday.

“I know when it is! It’s…Shit, When is it again?” He asked.

I just shook my head. “Tomorrow ring a bell? June 26th?” I asked.

“Yeah It does, and always has baby!!” He said kissing me.

“Alright you two, break it up!” Patrick said tackling me in a hug.

“Patrick!! So when do you guys have soundcheck?” I asked still hugging him.

“In about twenty minutes! Show starts in an hour” He said smiling.

“And you have soundcheck like now!” Kevin said walking up behind us.

“Fuck, are you serious?” I asked him. He nodded. I darted my way to the stage, with my band. It only took us half an hour to run through all our songs we would be performing that night. After We were done, Chris my drummer followed me to watch Joe and the boys during their soundcheck. By the time they were done, the long day was about to start. I looked out at the parking lot, and saw thousands of kids in punk rock clothes standing in line to get into their Summer Rock Camp, So we called it.

My band and I were one of the last couple bands to go on, so I could hang out in my bus for a while. Joe and the boys were going on at about three, so I had a couple hours to rest. That was until I heard my phone going off. It was Kevin.

“Hey Kevin, what’s going on?” I asked.

“You know how I said I’d hook you up with meeting Green Day, well they just asked about you, and they just happen to want to meet you as well!” He said.

“Are you serious? Alright well where do I meet them?” I asked smiling.

“Well meet them where lunch is served, you can eat while you guys chat!” Kevin said.
“Alright thank you! Kevin, I fucking love you for this!” I said, then hung up the phone. I quickly jumped in the crappy shower in the back of the bus, put on a cute outfit, did my make-up, and hopped on the bus headed in the cafeteria area. A couple feet away I saw a group of fans coming my way. I smiled, and signed some things for them, and noticed the band was standing their waiting for me.

“Hey!” I said my voice shaking a little.

“Why hello there! You must be Chloe Stump, Patrick’s younger sister!” Billie Joe said shaking my hand. “You are just as beautiful as we expected!”

“Why uh, thank you!” I said blushing. “It’s nice to meet you guys! It’s been a dream of mine to meet you!”

“Oh yeah! Care to join us for lunch? We go on right after you.” Tre said taking my arm in his, leading the four of us to the line.

“Well I’ll definitely have to stick around for your show, you guys are amazing live! I’ve seen you guys about six times”

“Well Well, it looks like we have a huge fans on our hands boys!” Mike laughed.

I smiled, and grabbed some things to eat, along with water. The four of us sat down, and became great friends all in twenty minutes. We all exchange cell numbers with each other, and parted our ways.

Around three I made my way to the main stage, and watched Patrick and the boys perform. I smiled when Joe took over the microphone, and dedicated A little Less Sixteen Candles to me. Their set went great! After their set was over the five of us headed back to the buses for a couple hours before my set. Of course our way of using are time wisely was battling each other in video games.

At about six, Chris came around and we made our way to Main Stage, and were ready to perform. I waved to the crowd, as we walked on stage. The crowd screamed, and cheered.

“Alright So this is going to be an amazing experience for me! I never dreamed that I would be on this stage performing on Warped Tour. So, I guess I’ll start off with one of my favorite songs on the album; “The Way We love”. The crowd cheered, and sang along to every word of every songs.

“Thank you guys! You have been amazing! Now if I may, the band some of you have been waiting for! I just finally met them, and they are really great guys! Give it up for Green Day!” I yelled out, and then made my way off the stage, letting the guys go perform.

“Thank You Chloe! Let me just say your songs are amazing! So, lets get this night kicked off!” Billie yelled out into the microphone, and then played American Idiot. The crowd and I broke out into singing fits, and cheered the whole time. I smiled when Joe and the boys decided to come to the show as well.

“Hey baby you were amazing up there!” Joe said kissing me deeply. A couple kids turned around, and “awed” and took a ton of pictures. I smiled, and leaned back on him, as he wrapped his arms around me. The five of us sang along to Wake Me Up, When September Ends, Joe singing the words to me in my ear.

Once Green Day was finished, the days show was over, and everyone headed out. While the fans left, the other bands made their way to the great big bon fire, and cook out at the end of the arena, and talked about the days events. I smiled to myself knowing that if this was what everyday on warped tour, and touring all together, then I was going to love this career.

Not even half an hour into the bon fire and cook out, and pop war broke out between the bands. I grabbed my drink, and threw it at anyone, and everyone around me. I watched as not only pop and beer was used, but marshmallows, and food was being used. The band and I decided we had had enough fun for one day, but would join in on that kind of fun the next couple nights, and headed back to our buses, and crashed for the night, while the buses continued their way onto the next venue.


(See, I always keep my promises. I promised you all that I would have the next chapter up by Monday, and here it is!Still a lot more to add on to the story. Especially more to add on to Warped Tour! Hope you enjoy!)
Sign up to rate and review this story