Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He always said Vampires will never hurt you, I guess he lied!

Chapter 13 - Thank you for the Venom

by Give-emHellKid 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-27 - Updated: 2008-05-27 - 925 words

0Unrated
Kelly's P.O.V

I shot up as I saw Gerard glance towards me, but I fell back to the floor holding my head, BANG, BANG, BANG. "Fuck" I said under my breath.
Gerard got up, walked towards me and bent down next to me. "You won't be able to move for a while... well you could but you will be in excruciating pain if you do". He said with a small grin.
"What was that?" I asked
"What?"
"That little flashback thing"
"Exactly that, a flashback from your previous life, our life"
"And you expect me to believe that it's true?" I questioned
Gerard was taken back from what I said. "W-what"
'Ha!!' I thought 'That took the smile off your fucking smug face'.
"Hey, I don't have a smug face" He argued. "Anyway, I don't really care if you believe me or not, because once you're a vampire again you..."
"I not going to be a vampire" I interrupted whilst pushing him on to his back.

I got up and ran, I was still in pain but I didn't care I just ran and ran. 'SHIT dead end!!!' I thought to myself as I came to a brick wall, I was in so much pain I thought I was going to collapse. I could hear his footsteps catching up to me now, then all of a sudden they were right behind me. I spun round... Nothing. I walked a couple of steps forward, if I could just get to the gates and find help... BANG!!!. Next thing I knew I saw the floor coming towards me, as I landed I felt blood dripping down the side of my face, something had hit me on the back of the head. 'WAIT, this seems a bit familiar' I thought. I slowly rolled over on to my back to see what had happened, then I saw Gerard standing in front of me with a wide smile on his face, revealing razor sharp white teeth shining in the moonlight, his long hair swaying in the breeze. Through the sheet of darkness that was covering his face I could just make out his red eyes glistening. It was like his eyes had me in a trance because I couldn't move, he leaned over me and whispered in my ear "Do you recognize this Angel?"
I didn't say anything, I couldn't, I was in too much shock.
"Then you know what's going to happen next" He said smirking ONCE AGAIN. "You shouldn't be afraid, it's not like your going to die babes". A single tear escaped from my eye as he moved towards my neck then I felt a sharp pain rush through my neck I tried to push him away but I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker every second until all of a sudden Gerard was pulled away.
"Gerard we need to go, NOW" I could hear Jared say. I opened my eyes to see Gerard struggling against Jared and Mikey.
"I haven't finished the transformation yet" he was shouting
"We haven't got time, more of her little friends have turned up" Mikey shouted back at him and they dragged him off into the darkness. Just as they disappeared I saw Jake above me my vision was blurry but it was defiantly him. "Kelly, Kelly" I heard him say "Kelly are you okay?"
"Yeh, I think so" I replied as he sat me up.
'I'll see you again'
"What?" I asked Jake.
"I didn't say anything Kelly" He said confused.
"Yes you d..."
'See you soon Angel'
"Did you hear that?" I turned around to see a pair of red eyes glistening through the bushes.
"Kelly... no one said anything" Jake said "Maybe we should get you back to HQ and get you checked out"
"I don't need checking out Jake, I'm not psychotic" I replied sharply as I tried to cover up my neck, just then I saw Frank, Ray and Bob coming over.
They looked in shock as they saw my body covered in cuts and blood.
"Are you okay?" Ray asked.
"Yeh, I'm fine thanks" I replied standing up slowly and dizzily.
"Let's get back" Jake said as we walked towards the cars. I couldn't help but keep looking back over my shoulder.
"What are you looking at?" Frank asked as we were about to get into the car.
"Oh nothing" I mumbled before I got into the car.

Gerard's P.O.V

She kept looking back towards my direction, I thought she was going to tell them where I was, but oddly enough she didn't. I watched as she took one last look before getting into the car, followed by Frank. It killed me to see her drive away, the thought of never seeing her again appeared in my head, I nearly ran after the car but luckily enough Jared and Mikey held me back.
"Let's get out of here" Jared said.
I turned back round to see the car disappear into the distance.
'See you soon Gerard' I heard an evil like voice in my head, Kelly's voice.

Hey!!!
Sorry it's been soooo long since i put a new chapter up, but i av been very busy lately, with leavin skwl an all, but i promise i will keep postin until the end of the story. I know this kinda luks like the end but trust me it's not, but it nearly is... and there IS goin 2 b a sequal...

Thanx 4 reading
hope u like it... plz review
xkellyx
Sign up to rate and review this story