Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“I know the answer to the question all the girls at school were asking.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

“I know the answer to the question all the girls at school were asking.” “And that was…?” “Are your lips as soft as they look.”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-28 - Updated: 2008-05-28 - 925 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Ooh, now we're starting to get into some Bden/Dani fluff. Please read and review, xoxo Dani :]

Julia stopped at the Kroger up the road from their house. She was only in there for about five minutes before she came back out and drove back to their house.

When we pulled into the driveway, Brendon was the first one out. He hurried over to the passenger side door and helped me out.

I rolled my eyes.

“Brendon, buddy. I appreciate you and everything, but I can still get out of the car and walk on my own.”

Brendon’s face turned a slight shade of red as my brother and Spencer began to laugh. I giggled as I kissed Brendon on the cheek.

“Thank you though,” I whispered in his ear.

Before I walked into the house I noticed Brendon had a goofy grin on his face. Rolling my eyes I went into the kitchen.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

“Oh, there you are Dani.”

Julia held up a green plastic two litter bottle and a brown bag.

“And those are…..?”

“Ginger ale and ginger snaps,” Julia replied laughing as I wrinkled my nose at the mention of ginger ale.

“Ok, so what’s the ginger supposed to do?”

“Ginger somehow lightens the nausea spells. Don’t ask me how, but I know it helped with my pregnancies. All five of them.”

I cringed at the idea of going through this five times. I nodded and took the small glass of ginger ale Julia poured for me and I went and sat in the den where it was nice and dark.

Laying on the couch I turned the TV on Fuse and turned it down low.

After watching several videos, I fell sound asleep.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

“Daddy? No daddy!”

“You little slut. Getting pregnant at 18. And by some boy who you weren’t even engaged to!”

“Daddy, please don’t hit me. Please. The baby.”

My dad let out a horrible laugh, as he did so I could smell the whiskey on his breath. He came closer to me and pulled his arm back . Before the hit could make contact, the scene changes. I’m standing outside of Brent’s house, pleading with him through the door.

“I promise it’s yours. Why would I sleep with another boy? I love you. I thought you loved me too. Please Brent, this tiny life inside of me, this baby. We made it. Not me and so me random boy on the street. No, this OUR baby.”

Brent slings the door open and stands above me with a look of hatred in his eyes.

“You always were a horrible liar. You were on the pill and I used a condom. There’s no way in hell that baby’s mine.”

“Yes it is,” before I could say anything else, Brent’s hand made contact with my cheek, causing me to fall backwards.



! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

“NO!,” I yelled. “Please don’t, you’ll hurt the baby. I promise it’s yours. NO!”

“Dani? Dani, wake up. Hey, sugar, please wake up,” Brendon’s voice sounded from nearby.

Someone shook me. I opened my eyes to see a pair of big brown ones looking at me with concern.

“Dani?”

“Bren?”

Brendon nodded and I pulled him to me. I buried my head in his shoulder and began to cry.

“Shh, it’s ok. You had a bad dream,” Brendon tried to console me.

I whimpered as Brendon wrapped his arms around me. He began rubbing my back, stroking my hair, anything to calm me down.

“Brendon, what am I going to do? My dad banned me from my house, Brent broke up with me and swears the baby isn’t his and my mom is going to be in Reno for the next three months, working. And Richard is with her.”

Brendon gave me a small smile, “Stay here with us.”

I shook my head, “Your going on tour next week though.”

Brendon cringed, “Damn I forgot about that. Never mind that, your staying here. Spencer went home and Ryan went back to your house to get your clothes and such. While we‘re gone you can stay in my room. Just because the bed is bigger.”

I lay my head back on Brendon’s shoulder and yawned. Even though it was only six in the evening I was tired.

“Brendon, I don’t know what I’d do with out you. Honestly,” I reached up and went to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head and our lips collided.

We stayed like that for several seconds before Brendon pulled away.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. You’ve been through too much, between getting thrown out of your house, Brent, and the baby,” he started to stand up but I pulled him back down.

“Stay,” I said softly.

“Are you sure?”

“Brenny bear, I’ve been thinking since yesterday. I don’t need Brent. I’m completely over him--”

“You were screaming his name though,” Brendon pointed out.

I nodded, “I probably was. But Brendon, that scene is still fresh in my memory.”

He nodded as I placed my hand on his cheek.

“So will you stay?”

Brendon nodded, “Yeah. Did the kiss not bother you?”

I grinned, “I know the answer to the question all the girls at school were asking.”

Brendon gave me a puzzled look, “And that was…?”

“Are your lips as soft as they look.”

Brendon smiled, “And are they?”

I winked at him, “Softer.”
Sign up to rate and review this story