Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > At The First Touch of Love. . .

Chapter 17

by Meg2005 1 review

Pretty pretty princess.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-05-29 - Updated: 2008-05-30 - 1073 words

0Unrated


http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=4b043b5f-c672-4666-93b2-64bb0408a1eb&categoryID=32e5a88c-cbf1-498f-afcf-dbfca138c5d3&pg=0

‘So when are you going to start planning?’ William asked.

‘When am I going to start planning? Don’t you mean / we /?’

‘I want our wedding to be everything that you’ve ever dreamt of.’ William said looking up at her as she straddled his hips a week later.

‘I want you to help me; I want our wedding to be William and Brooke, not just Brooke.’

‘Alright, but I will warn you of two things now: first off, I hope you can stand my mom, she’s a little more excited about this wedding than anyone else-and second, I have horrible taste when it comes to this kind of stuff and gifts so don’t get too excited.’

‘As long as it came from you, I think I’m going to be okay.’ She smiled leaning down to kiss him gently.



‘Sweetie, you haven’t eaten any of your breakfast.’ Mrs. Ryan said the next morning as she sat with William’s sister, his mother, her mom, and Lilly.

‘I’m just not really hungry my stomach is kind of churning.’ She said.

‘You’re probably just excited about picking out your wedding dress.’ Lilly said excitedly.

‘I know I’m sure that’s what it is.’ Brooke smiled.

‘Hi, my name is Alaina Curtis.’ The bridal consultant said as their appointment began.

‘Hi I’m Catherine Ryan, this is Sandy and Julia Beckett, and this is Lilly and Brooke.’ Mrs. Ryan said introducing the girls to Alaina.

‘Very nice to meet you all, which one is our bride?’ Alaina asked.

‘That would be me.’ Brooke said.

‘It’s very nice to meet you Brooke, Let’s go head and take you guys back into one of our bridal rooms and we’ll get some basics down before we go browsing for a dress.’

‘Alright Brooke, so what is your fiancé’s name?’

‘William.’

‘Alright, how did you two meet?’ she asked with a smile.

‘I work at the local animal shelter and fell in love with this one dog named Bruce. A couple of weeks after I started working there William came in to adopt a dog. He adopted Bruce and asked me out.’ Brooke smiled.

‘Tell me about William’ Alaina smiled.

‘Alright well he’s really tall and thin. He has shiny, gorgeous brown hair and the brightest sparkling brown eyes I’ve ever seen. His smile brightens up my day and his laugh could make the worse situation not seem as bad as it is. When he sings it’s like the heavens open up and shine down on you. He’s the most amazing person I’ve ever met and I’m so in love with him.’

‘Well let’s find you a dress that will make him weak in the knees. What kind of dress do you want?’ Alaina asked.

‘I want something white and strapless with a train, something with a semi-poofy skirt but very classic.’

‘Alright well let’s go have a look and see what we can find.’ Alaina said as all the girls got up and started out. Brooke leaned against the table as a fit of vertigo swept over her while her stomach continued to churn and she felt a little nauseous.

‘Are you okay sweetie?’ Mrs. Beckett asked.

‘Yeah, just a little dizzy that’s all. I’m fine.’ She smiled following the girls out of the room.

‘B. Ryan you’re looking a little pale.’ Lilly said as they walked up and down rows of wedding dresses.

‘I’m not feeling very well Lill.’ She whispered.

‘Are you alright? Do you want to go sit down?’

‘No I’ll be fine.’ Brooke said as they started out of the rows with some dresses in hand. Brooke’s nauseous ness subsided as they began to put on different strapless gowns.

Brooke stepped out of the small dressing room in a Cinderella looking ball gown. Bother her mother and William’s mother sat in the chairs with a cup of coffee. The smell quickly traveled to Brooke’s nose. Her nauseous ness quickly returned. Brooke picked up the trash can next to the table by the mirror and threw up in it.

‘Brooke!’ Mrs. Ryan said getting up quickly and walking to her daughter’s side.

‘So that dress isn’t going to work.’

‘I’m sorry; I just got a little nauseous.’ Brooke said apologizing to her wedding consultant and her mom.

‘Honey, no worries.’ Alaina said.

‘Are you alright?’

‘Yeah I feel better.’ Brooke smiled.

‘Alright, are you up for more dresses or do you want to reschedule?’ Alaina asked.

‘No no I’m good.’

‘Alright well let’s go back to the room.’

Two hours later, Brooke’s nauseous ness had returned but she had found her dress. She stood looking in the mirror. The dress was gorgeous; it was a white satin g own with crystal beading, rhinestones and sequins. It had organza flowers and a semi-cathedral train; it looked like it came right out of a fairy tale and Brooke was in love with it.

‘Oh Brooke,’ Mrs. Ryan said as she walked over, ‘You look angelic, it’s beautiful.’

‘Oh my gosh.’ Brooke said as she looked at the beautiful dress that looked as if it fit her like a glove.’

‘Honey, this dress is beautiful and William will love it.’ Mrs. Beckett said.

‘I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dress look as gorgeous as it does on you Brooke and I’m not just saying that.’

‘I think this is the one.’ She smiled as tears ran down her cheeks. .

‘Alright well honey you’re looking a little pale again so let’s get you out of this dress.’ Alaina said taking Brooke back to the room so she could get redressed.

‘Lilly can you take Brooke home and we’ll get the dress and take it to our house.’ Mrs. Ryan said.

‘Sure, we’ll see you later.’ Lilly said as she and Brooke walked out of the bridal shop.

‘I’m going to take you to William’s; he’ll take care of you while you’re sick.’ Lilly said as she and Brooke got into her car and started towards his apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story