Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

"Right now ... then later we are going on a date.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

“Ok,so let’s go find out what we’re having!" “We?” “Yeah.You weren’t planning on taking care of this baby by yourself were you?”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-01 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 820 words - Complete

1Moving
October 31, 2006

“Dani? What’s wrong?”

I looked up from my position on the Urie’s couch and scowled.

“I’m five months pregnant. My fee hurt. I’ve had to go to the bathroom six times today and it’s only one in the afternoon. Brendon’s not here, which isn’t his fault and I have an obstetrician appointment at 2:00.”

“Ok, you have an appointment nearly every month. What’s so special about today?”

I glared at my best friend Monroe.

“Today is when I find out whether it’s a boy or a girl. And I really wanted Brendon here. For support.”

Monroe cocked his head and said in a hurt voice, “I’m here.”

I sighed and motioned for him to help me off the couch. Once I was on my feet I gave him a hug.

“I know. I’m sorry. It’s just that I really wanted Brendon to go with me, ya know? I didn’t mean to make it sound like I didn’t want you to go. It’s just right now I’m just very…. Pregnant.”

Monroe laughed as a car pulling in the driveway caught his attention.

“And very hormonal.”

I nodded.

As Monroe and I walked out of the living room the front door swung open hard.

“Dani?”

I turned my head and grinned.

“Bren!”

“Ha!”

Brendon hurried over to me and gave me a kiss.

“Ok, so let’s go find out what the hell we’re having,” Brendon said giving me a hug.
“I’ll see you later, Dani. Be sure to let me know what your having as soon as you find out. I’m gonna leave you alone with your boy so I can get back to mine.”

I nodded and blew Monroe a kiss before turning back to Brendon.

Laughing I asked, “We?”

Brendon nodded, “Yeah. I mean. You weren’t planning on taking care of this baby by yourself were you?”

I nodded and slipped my hand in his.

“Your right. Come on Bear, let’s go find out whether we’re gonna have a Fender.”

A confused look came across Brendon’s features, “Fender?”

I laughed as he opened the car door and helped me in, “It’s a long story.”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

“Well hello Dani. It seems every time you come in you have someone new with you. And I’m curious, are you the father?”

I looked at Brendon and he smiled.

“Yes,” he said shaking Dr. Gates’ hand.

“Well now. Now that you’ve been able to finally attend, would you like to see your baby?”

Brendon nodded. Dr. Gates pointed at a chair for him to sit in as I changed into the paper gown and got on the table.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

“Well, it seems like the little one is being a bit stubborn and not opening up their legs. Let’s see if this will help,” Dr. Gates said jiggling my stomach just enough to make the baby move. It worked.

Dr Gates grinned, “Well now it looks like your having a little boy.”

“Fender!”

“What?”

Brendon laughed, “The baby’s name. It’s a long story.”

The doctor shook her head and smiled as she printed out a copy of the ultra sound and handed it to Brendon.

“Well, I know that this is exciting for you even more now that you know that your having a boy. Dani, your next appointment is November 29. Continue to take care of yourself and keep up your light exercises. Take care.”

Brendon put his arm around my back and ushered us out of the room.

“I will,” I replied.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

The first thing I did when Brendon and I arrived back at his parents house was pull him into his room and kiss him.

Brendon laughed into the kiss, “I love you too.”

I smiled as he led me over to his bed. I lay back against the pillows and closed my eyes. Not long after I felt Brendon’s warm breath on my neck. I smirked.

“Tired baby?”

“Yeah,” he replied.

I rolled onto my side so that I was facing him. As I moved a tuft of his hair off of his forehead he opened his eyes and looked at me.

“I wish I could have been here for you more than I was.”

I shook my head, “No. It’s fine. You need to be out there performing for all of those barely out of training bra pre-teens.”

Brendon laughed, “I love you.”

I smiled, “Ditto. When do you have to go back?”

“Tomorrow.”

I pouted as Brendon shook his head.

“But we’re not gonna think about that right now. Right now we’re gonna take a nap and then later we are going on a date.”
“Are you serious?”

“As a heart attack.”

I rolled my eyes as Brendon pulled the covers over us.

“And now, we’re napping.”
Sign up to rate and review this story