Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Poprocks and Pizza

Saying Sorry

by O____o 2 reviews

Mike's POV.

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-01 - Updated: 2008-06-02 - 422 words

0Unrated
I was coming back to Billie's house after Tre kicked me out. I know I hadn't been the nicest to Billie and Tre, but the situation that were in, it pisses me off. I pulled in to the drive way, got out of the car, and walked up the path to the door. I got out my key and opened the door.

"Tre, Billie?" I called out, no answer.

I walked up the stairs, and went to Billie's room. Him and Tre were sound asleep. Tre had his arms protectively wrapped around Billie, it was a sweat sight to see. At that moment Tre opened his eyes.

"Hey," he said when he saw me.

"Hey, look I'm sorry about yesterday, I lost my temper." I apologized.

"Its OK, its just that Billie is going through a tough time, and the way you acted yesterday, he might be scared of you now." He whispered, as he gently and quietly unwrapped his arms from Billie.

I sighed, when Billie gets scared, he stays scared, for a really long time.

"Do you think he'll ever forgive me?" I asked.

"Hopefully, other wise things will be really awkward between you to." He joked.

I sighed again.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked, getting out of the bed.

"Sure." I said, and followed him down to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just about done when Billie came down stairs. He froze in his spot.

"Billie, I'm sorry for my actions yesterday." I said, getting out of the chair, slowly approaching him. He whippered as I steped closer towards him.

"Billie, Mike's not going to hurt you." Tre said, trying sooth him. It didn't seem to work.

Billie fell to the floor, crawled over to the corner of the kitchen, and started sobbing.

"You'll get what you want Mike, I'll sit here and die in this fucking corner." He sobbed.

"Billie, I don't want you to die, I just lost my temper yesterday." I said soothingly, I reached out to touch his shoulder, he started screaming like a madman.

"Get away from me!" He screamed over and over again.

Tre ran over and hugged Billie trying to get him to calm down, he continued to scream and squirm. Tre pulled him closer and whispered in his ear, this seemed to calm him down. Billie sat there and cryed in to Tre's shirt until he fell back asleep.

Tre picked him up bridal style, and carryed him upstairs, probably to his room. He came back down stairs about 5 minutes later.
Sign up to rate and review this story