Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

All Was Golden When the Day Met The Night

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

Warped Tour is long over.During Patrick and Lisa's Wedding,My water breaks,and soon after Ashlee's does the same.Also Joe and I's wedding!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-02 - Updated: 2008-06-02 - 1078 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Van’s Warped Tour had come to an end, and the baby bump was starting to form. We all had an amazing time while out on tour. The last couple shows the fans had been crazy, and showing their love towards all the performances. Patrick, Andy, Pete came back with Joe and I to Chicago instead of going to their homes in L.A. I was glad to be finally coming back home. Finally being able to use a nice shower, with nice shampoo, and conditioner, and body wash. Joe and I decided to take a shower together. The shower was big enough for the two of us, well really three of us now.

“Awe! The baby bump is showing!” Joe said kissing it.

I chuckled. “Yeah! How are we going to break it to the media that We’re getting married, along with having a child?” I asked drying off.

“Well if you want we can tell about it tomorrow at an interview with AP magazine.” Joe said shaking his fro dry. I chuckled while he did it.

“what are you giggling at?” He asked.

“Just the fact that you shake your fro, instead of actually drying it off.” I replied.

“Oh, Well you know what else is funny?” He asked.

“What?”

“The fact that I’ve known you for almost twelve years, and I just proposed to you a couple months ago. Also the fact that We’re pregnant!” Joe said walking over to me, kissing me.

“I love you!” He whispered in between kisses.

“I love you two!” I smiled, returning the kisses.

The two of us lied down on the bed, and continued are passionate kissing.

As the months progressed, so did the growth of Pete and Ashlee’s son, and Joe and My twins. Around eight in a half months, the two couples are at Patrick and Lisa’s wedding. Pete and Joe up as Best Men, Ashlee and I as Lisa’s bridesmaid. Half way through the wedding my water broke, and I was rushed to the hospital with Joe. The two of us urged Patrick and Lisa to continue on with the wedding, and then they could come by the hospital. Both of them refused, they wanted to see their niece and nephew be born.

“Alright baby, keep doing those breathing exercises they taught in the birthing classes.” Joe said rubbing my back, as I did the exercises in the back of Patrick and Lisa’s SUV. We arrived to the hospital a couple minutes later, and were rushed back to a delivery room.

“Just a couple more pushes and the first one is out Chloe” the doctor urged.

I pushed, and pushed until the first twin was out. The doctor took her, and cleaned her up, leaving her in a little bed. I squeezed both of Patrick and Joe’s hand as I pushed for the other twin to come out. After several minutes of more pain, the other twin was out, and I relaxed. The doctors cleaned him up, and brought both of them over to Joe and I.

“Congratulations Miss Stump and Mr. Trohman, both twins are healthy!” The doctor smiled before walking out of the room for a while.
I smiled at our son, as he looked at all the new faces around the room.

“So, what are you going to name them guys?” Asked Lisa.

“Well Joe decided on Katie for her, and I decided on Mark after his daddy!” I said smiling when Joe looked over at me.

“Awe, those are both adorable names! Can I hold Katie?” Patrick asked softly.

“Of course you can Trick!” Joe said handing Katie over to Patrick.

“Lisa, do you want to hold Mark?” I asked.

Lisa nodded, as I handed him over to her. “They’re both so tiny.” Patrick exclaimed crying a little.

“What are you crying about Patrick?” I asked sitting up better.

“They’re beautiful and so small! I’m an uncle!” Patrick said smiling. He stopped when his phone started ringing. He handed Katie back to Joe, and answered it.

“Pete, what’s going on?” Patrick asked.

“It’s Ashlee, She’s in labor and I don’t think I can do this on my own. Please, you or Joe come over here.” Pete whined.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Ashlee is in labor right now, and wants either Joe or I over there.” Patrick replied.

“I’ll go over there.” I said standing up.

“No, I’ll go over there.” Joe said.

“Why don’t we all just go over there.” Lisa said.

We all nodded, and went to the room Pete said they were in. Lisa and I sat next to Ashlee, as Patrick rubbed Pete’s back and Joe just sat back watching the whole ordeal for the second time.

By the end of the day Pete and Ashlee were both rewarded with a beautiful baby boy. They both decided to continue on with the Wentz tradition, and name their son, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the fourth. Chloe and Joe went back to their room, and relaxed with the twins.

“I love you Joseph!” I smiled leaning against him.

“I love you too Chloe!” He said back kissing me.

A couple months later, Valentines Day; Joe and I are up at the alter finally having our special day.

“Joseph Trohman do you take Chloe Stump to be your wife, to cherish and love, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” asked the preach.

“I most definitely do!” Joe said laughing, the rest of the church laughing as well.

“Chloe Stump, do you take Joseph Trohman to be your husband to cherish and love, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

“Well I guess I’ll have to think about that…YES!” I nearly screamed out.

Joe sighed in relief. “You all have seen them say their I Do’s. I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!” The preach said.

Joe grabbed me softly on the back of the neck, and kissed me deeply, as the church burst out in claps, and awes. The two of us broke away, and went out the door. Patrick, Lisa, the twins following us.




(Don't worry, this isn't the LAST chapter.I still have one or two more the write.Then there will be a sequel to it!)
Sign up to rate and review this story