Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Teardrops On My Guitar...

by aly_ajxxiero 1 review

Frank thinks about Gerard, then cries... (FRERARD-ish) Kind of sort of sad. The ending is nice...:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-06 - 553 words

0Unrated
Frank goes into his bunk, thinking... Of who? none other than Mr. Gerard Way. As he listens to a crappy radio station, he hears,

"Drew looks, at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.." He hears that, he thinks again, He thinks of how he faked his happiness that Gerard is probably with Lyn-Z." Frank is slowly feeling bad...

"That I want, and I'm needing, everything that we should be" "Yes, I do need him... I need him a lot." Frank started to feel awful..

"I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, and she's got everything that I've got to live without..." "Lyn-Z is beautiful, Gerard wouldn't want a fucked up person like me... would he?" Frank thought...

"Drew talks to me, I laugh coz it's so damn funny..." "Fuck, he says somethings that makes me laugh and cry... Oh the joy..." He thinks again

"That I can't, even see, anyone when he's with me..." "I can even remember, the making of I'm Not Okay (I Promise), I couldn't stop myself and I kissed him, Thank God he didn't make such a big deal about it..." He thought again.

"He says he's so inlove, he's finally got it right, I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night..." "He's inlove with Lyn-Z, not with me... And up to now I think of him..

"He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, The only thing that keeps me wishin' on a wishing star.." "Fuck! I can't take this anymore! FUCK!!!" Fran screamed as he turned off the radio and wiped his tears away, he wiped his tears from his guitar, from his face, and started to cry again no matter what he did.

"Frank, What's wrong man?" Gerard asked as he opened the curtain of Frank's bunk.
"N-Nothing... Really... Gee..." Frank replies to Gerard's question.
"No Frank, something is wrong... TELL ME... I heard you scream and now you're crying..." Gerard said.
"No... I can't... FUCK!" Frank said, as he buried his face in his hands...
"Frank, please tell me... You know I don't like any of my friends feeling sad." Gerard said as he put his hand on Frank
"I-I...Y-You're the reason..." Frank said.
"For what Frankie?" Gerard asked.
"For the teardrops on my guitar... I sound gay, but I love you man, not as a friend... even more..." Frank said, as he stood up and left Gerard in his bunk, he left the tour bus but he stayed close.
"Frank..."Gerard said, getting out the door of the tour bus.
"What? You're gonna ask me if I'm gay or something? Go on... I don't care anymore." Frank said.
"No, I was gonna do this..." And with that Gerard pulled Frank's face closer to his and kissed him passionately.
"What the hell? You're playing with my feelings now huh?" Frank's face full of confusion, sweet confusion...
"No, It's to tell you that I love you too... I always have..." Gerard said.
"Gee?" Frank said.
"Yeah?" Gerard asked.
"I love you so much man, thanks." Frank said. And let the Frerard-ness begin...

A/N: I know "Teardrops On My Guitar" Is sort of... a song in the past but it still kills me to listen to it. :) I hope you liked this... R&R please! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story