Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Pete's- yay."

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

"Why haven't I- the last time I checked both our names were on the line Gin." "You've been pregnant fighting with a slight preclampsia where you can't fly. Meanwhile, I've been going off what you'...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-06 - 1547 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 86
Pete rolled his eyes and purposefully stabbed Joe with the eyeliner.
"And don't call her that." Pete whined, "I mean why can't you see that you guys belong together?"
"Because we don't."
"What are you gonna do with R2?" Patrick asked.
"Keep it. Its cute, although I have to find a way to get 'her' out of it."
"Got it."
Travis walked into Joe's and practically squealed when he saw R2.
"Dude! This shit is the illest!" Travie stated pushing buttons on R2-D2.
"Ask him who got it for him." Andy chimed in.
"Who?"
"Baby Killer got it for me." Joe said scratching his head.
"That hurt Jewseph." Travie added as he touched his heart.
"The truth hurts." Joe concluded.
About 845p we all made our entrance and partied well into the night. Joe's theme was just leather and black. It didn't matter he was just about parting. Pete played good music all night but I didn't hear anything that I wanted to hear.
Later in the night with Travie's help we managed to pull Pete off DJing. Gin was next to me and we quickly set up a playlist on my iPod. After we did that it was kinda sad but it did take 2 of the guys to hook up my iPod to the system.
The next song you heard was 'Gasolina'. We had to start with something people knew before we broke into the good shit. For the next 2 hours we banned Pete from touching the music because I had about 3 hours or more of salsa / bachata and 'other' on my iPod.
I left the Angelz and Kingz tower and grabbed Gin. We hit the floor and just danced into the night. While we were out there someone was taking pictures and I tried my best to get Joe and Gin in a picture. I was standing next to Joe and a photographer walked over. I pulled myself out the middle and ended up on the right side of Joe.
When Joe and Gin realized what had happened they pulled apart from each other as if they both had the plague. I rolled my eyes and Patrick walked over to me dancing. I smiled and pulled him towards me as The Cupid Shuffle started.
"I didn't put that on." I stated.
I looked up and saw Pete shrug his shoulders.
"Lets show him that he doesn't know who he's fucking with." I stated.
"At 7 1/2 months Calista? No."
"I am, but you're not. Now shake your no ass Stumpy!"
We jumped on the stage and decided to have our own god damn party. I had to catch my breath a few times and caught a slight cramp in my side. Gin was in her own world as Dirty walked up behind her. I started to laugh as Dirty got sandwiched between 2 pregnant people. One more so then the next.
Joe stopped what he was doing and kept his eyes on Gin. Deep beneath that eyeliner and top hat he wanted to talk to her again. He focused his attention more and I hit him with my hip.
"I mean she's hot. I can arrange a 3 some. You, me and her." I said to Joe.
"Whatever." Joe grumbled.
"She loves you still."
"Don't care."
Pete turned back on the Reggeton and I danced with my Patrick. Suddenly the music had changed and Gin was up in the tower.
"That's fucking it..." I trailed off.
"This one goes out to my bestest bud. I wanna hooold you!" Gin stated, "walk over to the one who likes you more and dance."

Slow down, lie down Remember it's just you and me Don't sell out, bow out Remember how this used to be I just want you closer, is that alright? / Baby let's get closer, tonight

Grant my last request and just let me hold you don't shrug your shoulders Lay down beside me Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere But one last time let's go there / Lay down beside me, ohhh

I've found, that I'm bound, to wander down that lonely road, ohhh And I realise all about your lies But I'm no wiser than the fool that I was before I just want you closer, is that alright? / Baby let's get closer, tonight

Grant my last request and just let me hold you, don't shrug your shoulders Lay down beside me Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere But one last time let's go there Lay down beside me, ohhh Baby, baby, baby / Tell me how can, how can this be wrong?

I laughed and smiled to myself as Patrick held me close to him. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Gin had walked down from the DJ tower and walked by. Patrick tried to hand me off and I hit him playfully.
Gin walked by Joe and they shot each other this lost love look. They had a moment I felt it in the air and that was it. Gin tossed her hair and Joe rolled his eyes, it was gone.
Just then Daddy Yankee came on and I just rolled my eyes. Ok, someone's iPod, or playlist, or whatever is having turrets. I turned back to see Pete walk over to Ginny and she sighed.
"Ma. We gotta go." Gin stated.
"Porque?"
"Something with the line, new buyers? I don't know. Peter!"
"What?" Pete stated, "A final walk through for Winter Collection."
"We haven't done Fall yet." I demanded.
"We're in fall." Gin said annoyed.
"Why haven't I- the last time I checked both our names were on the line Gin."
"You've been pregnant fighting with a slight preclampsia where you can't fly. Meanwhile, I've been going off what you've sent me and Pete's- yay."
I squinted my eyes and used my telapathy to get into Gin's brain. I knew she wouldn't lie to me. Its just so weird being pregnant, not being able to fly and having this disease I'm fighting with.
"As you can see I'm doing all I can Cal and I'm sorrie." Gin groaned.
"I'm clearly losing my mind here." I said sitting down.
"Kiss everyone goodbye cuz we gotsta bounce." Pete stated.
"Yes."
Gin gave me a kiss on the forehead and left Patrick with a 'watch her' threat.
"Don't have those babies until I come back you heard?" Gin stated.
"Yes sir."
"High 5."
I snapped, after we high 5ed. That was just our thing. She dissappeared into the sunset with Pete and that's the last I saw of her for that night.
"I say we continue to dance." Patrick stated.
"I second that option." Joe added.
"Don't talk to me" I mumbled.
"Again with the riticule."
"They're one person buddy. Where you been?"
Joe's party was a blast if I could say so myself.
It was about 415a when Patrick and I found our bed. I was so tired and I know I knocked the twins out with all the dancing I did. After the shower Patrick curled under my belly and stayed there. I ran my fingers through his hair and my eyes got heavy. I found sleep in this awesome position.
The next morning I woke up and made breakfast. I popped an antacid because my acid refulx was kicking in again. Patrick came back downstairs and poured out some Orange juice.
"What are you doing today babe?" Patrick asked softly.
"Going to Woodfield with Andy. You sure you don't wanna go?" I asked.
"No. I have got to finish listening to these tracks, that I don't want to do." Patrick trailed off.
"Awww. Poor husband has to listen to music for work." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.
"I know. Its so tedieous. Just remember meet me at Joe's around 4p. We have dinner at his mom and dads." Patrick added.
"Yes sir."
I ate breakfast with Patrick and then went to take a shower. Andy came for me and he looked quite spiffy. He had a nice little hair cut and shaved. But still with the hippy flip flops.
"Ready?" Andy asked.
"Yes." I said putting my hair in a ponytail.
I gave Patrick one last kiss then Andy and I made like Autobots and rolled out.
We must have been at that god foresaken mall for hours. It was when I actually got to this mall that I realized how much I really didn't like it.
All I liked about Woodfield was Ikea. And Ikea was across the street.
"So names. How's that coming along?" Andy asked biting into a chicostick.
This made me laugh.
"Like before we knew you guys and you'd talk about Chicostix Gin and I would just laugh."
"Why?"
"Because! Only Chicagoans and Puerto Ricans know about those."
"And now, Vegans."
"Right!"
"Oooh!"
I grabbed Andy and hauled him into Finish Line in the middle near Cinnabon. I made a mental note to grab 2, 6pack cases for Ginny. As I saw these pair of shoes that screamed 'Patrick' I walked in and bounced in place.
"Do you think he'll like these?" I asked Andy picking them up.
@@@
Ok maybe this is the last 1! Lol atleast till sundayish...atleast.
Cali go bed now monkeys to stuff...
Bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story