Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > She's A Rebel part 2

chapter 4

by blacknailsgd 2 reviews

i dont have one

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-06 - 2028 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4



Still is Benji's pov

I don't know but we need to figure it out. I know I can't beat up Billie joe but it would make me feel better. Joy is my girl I love her so much I want to take it to the next level. I don't know if she's ready but I am. My brother and my friends and me are trying to of way to keep Billie joe away from her.

"Guys she can move in with us?" I said to them.
"That would be good but that won't keep away Billie joe!" Joel said making a point.

We kept talking.

"Why don't we send me away?" Joy said coming to us.
"Joy were trying to make things better is all." I said to her making her to sit down on me.

"Joy can me and Cassie talk to you?" Cayln said.

Joy's pov

I'm going to back with my friends. I think I should have killed myself. I know Billie joe is after me. I can't help but wonder why me for? First he gets me drunk, then hes drugs me so he can rape me.

"Joy were concern about you honest we know about Billie joe situation. We just want to know your ok?" Cayln said.
"I'm not happy I never was I should have never should have come on this tour. I hate that Billie joe has put me in this poesion. I can't do this any more I love Benji to much." I said crying Cassie came over to hug her.
"Its ok Cayln and I are taking you out tonight?" Cassie said.
"No I wanna stay here with Benji. Thank you for saving my life." I said.


So any way after a week they all noticed she was losing weight. Guys went out Joy and Benji stayed on the bus so they could have alone time.

"Joy dear I love you?" Benji said he looked at her.
"Why are you looking at me like that for? I'm so happy that I'm with you Benji." Joy said.
"Me too dear. Baby are you ok?" Benji asked.
"Yes I'm fine." Joy said.

Billy's pov

I'm with Cayln, Deano, Joel, Cassie! Were eating out we just wanted too. I noticed Joy has been losing alot of weight I'm surprize that Benji hasn't called her on it. But I know he's doing his best not to beat the crap out of Billie joe. Joel is keeping a eye on all the girls especially his own.

"What are we going to do?" I asked them.
"I don't know it doesn't matter to me?" I said.


Billie joe's pov

Man i had her then I let her what am I thinking. I should just leave her alone. But Im not.

"Hey Billie Benji told me to tell you that you should be gone cause him & Joy are coming over to get her stuff she's staying over there from now on?" Mike said. I thought about it ok I'll give her stuff back.

Normal pov

They were all back from eatting. Joy and Benji were sleeping in his bunk asleep. Then Mike got on. Gave them her clothes and stuff.

"Cassie lets go through her stuff?" Cayln said.
"No Cayln its called privatcy I'm not going through her stuff!" Cassie said.
"Come on you know you want to go through it so just come on?" Cayln said.
"Ok but if we found nothing we dont say anything?" Cassie said.
"OK!" She said.

They went through her suitcase this:

Alot of clothes, blow dryer, brush, then they found diet pills!

"What the hell would Joy be doing with diet pills?" Cayln asked her.
"Well duh Cayln shes trying to lose weight but why though?" Cassie said.
"May be she's wants to lose the weight!" Cayln said.
"No I think shes losing problems." Cassie said.

Then they found a razor blade.
"What the hell is a razor blade doing in her suitcase?" Cayln said.
"A, she wants to kill herself, B shes wanting something to do after she sees Benji? Or C she could have it for protection?" Cassie said.
"True all those points maybe true? But we halfa ask her?" Cayln said.
"Oh no were not Cayln she doesn't know that we went through her suitcase unless you want her to know?" Cassie asked her.
"No she'll ask us if we went through it? I don't wanna get into trouble!" Cayln said.
"Yea me either lets put everything back the way we found it." Cassie said.

Joel found them on the couch looking subicious about something. He sat down by Cassie he looked at her she looked like she was up to something. Then he looked at Cayln she looked happy, which isn't always good. He decides to ask them what is up with them.

"Cassie is there something you wanna tell me?" He asked her.
"No not really why would you assume something is up?" Cassie said.
"Because you are up to something? And if I know you your usually happy but your not happy right now." Joel said.
"Yea well maybe I wanted to be with you right now." Cassie said.
"This love fest is making me sick bye!" Cayln said getting up and leaving the bus.

Joel's pov

Cassie is hiding something from me. But she'll tell me if she wants me to know. But anyways Benji has been quiet. I wanted to spend some time with him, I know I've haven't spent anytime with him. I wanna spend time with him know its selfish but its for a great cause I promise.

"Hey sweetie I love you!" I said.
"I love you too Babe." Cassie said.

I saw Billie joe get on my bus.

"Billie what do you want? Joy isn't here?" I said.
"Nothing I came to say I'm sorry I shouldn't have done thoughs things. Im sorry!:" Billie joe said.
"Its all right I guess." I said.

He left I know he went to see about Joy. She's always with Benji I'm happy she with him, at first I was mad but I know who she is Im happy for him.

Normal pov

We all went out tonight this is what happen.

"Babe you should stop drink?" Billy asked Cayln.
"Who in the hell told you what I can and can't do." Cayln said walking away.
"Benji I love you!" Joy said.
"Hey Joy wanna dance?" Billie joe asked her.
"No I don't!" Joy said as she was holding on to Benji he was loving on her.

"Joy come dance with me?" Billie joe said.
"No get the fuck away me you pig?" Joy said as Billie joe took her by the hand.
"No I don't wanna go with you?" She said.
"Billie joe she doesn't want to go so let her go?" Benji asked.
"Hell no she's not yours she's mine she's coming with me." Billie joe said as he said that Benji came back with a punch. Then a fight broke out.

"Guys stop plz?" Joy said trying to get in between them. When she did she got punched the hell out.
"Guys stop?" Joel said getting on Benji.
"Joy is knocked out cold both of you guys stay away from her? I mean it Billie joe you cause alot of problems so just stay away!" Joel said.

Joy got up "I can't deal with this anymore bye guys Benji I love you so much but I can't let you take a fight for me. I'm going with Billie joe bye!" Joy said.
"Joy hun come on baby we'll talk?" Benji said.

Cayln's pov

I saw Benji get into a fight with Billie joe. Joy is a big girl she can make a deisions. I know I love Billy so much I hope he doesn't make me regrate it. Benji took her hand lead her out. I wanna know whats going on?

Benji's pov

I'm worried about her she hasn't been her self in a while but I know she has been raped. I love her soo much. Theres something wrong I could tell. I have a.d.d. its sucks though, some times I get a little crazy. But i love her.

"Joy whats wrong?" I asked her.
"I'm pregnant?" She said.
"What?" I asked her.
"I'm pregnant Benji!" She said crying.
"Who's is it?" I asked her.
"Its yours dear!" She said hugging on me.

Wow its crazy I going to have a baby thats interesting. I love her so much, I want to make sure our baby is well taken of. I'm happy about it so fucking what if I just found out.

"Baby you want to go so you can get home?" I said.
"Yea I don't wanna stay be around Billie joe. I wanna stay with my Benjamin." Joy said taking her hand going back in.

"Hey Joel we're going back to bus we'll see ya later?" Benji said going back out.

Joy's pov

I guess I should stop taking those diet pills. I gotta tell my man how much I love him. Theres a knife in there too. I need to get rid of them before, Benji see them. I told him I having his baby which is true. Cayln won't like me anymore cause I'm having a kid. I know what I could do with the nursery. I'm going to make it a Hello Kitty! If its boy Im going to make it cars the movie. We're on the bus he's trying to get in my kool aid. But he's love me I love him.

Joel's pov

I wonder what happen between Benji and Joy. I see Cassie she's looking at me. I love her there I said it now people can get off my back like Benji and Joy.

"Cassie come on baby." I said.
"Im pregnant baby!" Cassie said.
"Ok stop playing with me Cassie!" I said to her.
"OK im serious Joel Im having a your kid?" Cassie said getting on the bus.
"Joy im having Joel's kid?" Cassie said.
"Benji is happy right baby?" Joy said.
"Yeeaa we're having one too. Congrats." Benji said.
"Wow im happy for you 2. But why so sad for?" Cassie said.
"Cayln's going to find out and hate me she doesn't like children?" Joy told them!

It really hurt that Cayln wasn't a supporter of babies sense both girls were having one. Joy is Cayln's best friend they thought she would be happy for her. Lets find out right now.

"Billy I wanna party?" Cayln said as Billy pushed her on the bus.
"Hey guys and girls sup?" Cayln said.
"Hey Cayln im having a baby?" Cassie yelled to her.
"Yea me 2." Joy told her.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Joy your not surpose to get pregnant?" Cayln said to her, as Joy looked to the ground.
"Joy your not really pregnant are you?" Cayln asked her she nodd yes. "Get the hell away from me Joy I want nothing to with you or your child!" Cayln said to her face. Joy just went to her bunk cried.

"Cayln your her friend not her mother get off of her back." Benji said. As Cassie went back to see about her.
"What the hell is wrong with you Cayln? She's your best friend, your surposed to be happy for her not make her cry?" Joel told her.
"Yea well she have thought about it before she got pregnant?" Cayln told them.
"Well you should think before you speak you hurt my girl's feelings? I think you leave this tour if thats how your going to be? Both of our girls are first thing we think about?" Benji said to her.
"Yea if thats how you feel about it I'll leave first thing in the morning?" Cayln said.

Watching Benji to see about Joy! Joy was fast asleep by the time he got there. "Benji I think she little space?" Cassie told him. "Ok can I say good night to her?" Benji said as he got into bed held her for the first time in aong time.


please reveiw!

love ya
Joy!
Sign up to rate and review this story