Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > How Stupid can People be?

CHapter 5 - 'Live' in Concert'

by Dragon_of_Twilight 0 reviews

Oh no, the Eight Idiots are trying to invade the school! No more! no more stupidity!

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-06-07 - Updated: 2008-06-07 - 2205 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5: Live in 'Concert'

The Eight idiots were nearly drowning, but were at the rotten sewers of the school grounds. The sewers were flooded with faeces and urine. But in these particular sewers, there was just enough room to breathe. All of the Eight Idiots were struggling to force their heads to the roof of the sewer, without standing up They then all, looking above trying to breathe, fell into a hole, screaming. They were in a thin, underground passage, just the height of about 1.5 metres (For those using the imperial system, it is 5 feet in height.). They all were confused, how there was no water there.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Cut, cut, cut. We were not supposed to look into Bincent's dreams. They all passed out (I don't mean that they passed out urine or faeces, I mean they are now unconscious) and are now drifting, drifting, and well, drifting. They will end up... nah; I will not spoil the surprise.

Twilight was confused. "Why are we just sitting here?"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: You do realise you are watching a movie..."

Myrtle shook her head vigorously. "What?"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Stuff that... Puts a large pair of headphones and listens to something by Linkin Park on floating computer

Twilight shrugged her shoulders. "I guess we should leave ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ here to listen to... ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~, what are you listening to?"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Starts playing air guitar

DarkFire sighed. "Seeing I am a nice person... er... drakehog, I think ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ deserves a real guitar..."

Twilight nodded. "I guess... She is pretty good at playing guitar for a beginner... not that she isn't self-taught in music class..."

Myrtle was really p1$$3d off. "CAN WE GET TO CLASS? WE HAVE MUSIC NEXT!!!"

Min started speaking. "I can go to Snoke's, and get a guitar for you, Twilight."

Twilight was very confused. "Okay, if I am supposed to be ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~, how come I am not playing air guitar... oh, I think I understand... I am like a clone of ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~...

Min dashed out of the school grounds, out of sight, away from the hall.

DarkFire sighed. "I think this will take some time... and ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ is still playing air guitar... Okay, ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~, are you playing Lead or Bass guitar?"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, It's like a whirlwind inside of my head, It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin...

Myrtle sighed, again. "DarkFire, a little help here???"

DarkFire started playing air guitar, too. Twilight climbed onstage, and grabbed a pair of drumsticks from nowhere, and started playing the set of drums there.

Myrtle growled. "Gee, how do they all know what song is ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ listening to when she is using a pair of headphones???"

Just outside the school, outside the school gates, the grates in one of the gutters was shifted, and out of it climbed eight idiots - LightClaw, Jarjarers, Wizards ABC, Bincent, Pattyhead and (Gee, what should I call Tim?). Their faces were all covered in cr@p, and they were all near dead.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: If they are near dead now, I think they will struggle to finish off any one of the heroes, or me. But I don't want to vanish them yet. There is too much fun to have. Resumes playing air guitar I know I've got a face in me. Points out all my mistakes to me. You've got a face on the inside too, your paranoia's probably worse...

Myrtle's head was spinning. "This song is contagious!!! I might start singing at any second!!!" She ran out of the room shocked. "What the [CENSOR] is up with ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ and Linkin Park?

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Shouting of window I'M STILL A ROMANCE HATER, BY THE WAY!!! I don't know what set me off first but I know what I can't stand - everybody acts like the fact of the matter is I can't add up to what you can but...

Myrtle screamed. She fainted on the footpath, right in front of the returning Min, with two electric guitars - a lead guitar and a bass guitar. "What the heck is Myrtle doing here?" She then walked into the school hall, to see ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ singing and playing air guitar with headphones on. Twilight was drumming along, without asking what song ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ was listening to correctly. DarkFire was also playing air guitar. But she was doing it slower than ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~. And she wasn't even playing the same notes.

Min shrugged her shoulders, and tossed the lead guitar to DarkFire, and the bass to ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~. All of a sudden, the room was filled with a terrible noise. The bass guitar, played at an unusually high speed, sounded awful. The rhythm guitar, played slowly, simply made Min's head flip, on top of all of the unbearable noise. She screamed, and switched guitars. Then, it really sounded Linkin Park was playing in the school hall.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: But everybody has a face that they hold inside. A face that awakes when they close their eyes. A face watches every time they lie. A face that laughs every time they fall...

In the music classrooms, the teachers were confused with what the heck might be happening in the school hall. One of them, a young woman, with slightly tanned skin, a yellow shirt and jeans, walked out of her classroom, ignoring her students. "I'll be right back after seeing what is happening in the hall."

Almost all of the students moaned and groaned. "How come we don't get to see Linkin Park live in concert?"

"Why? I want to see them?"

"I want an autograph from them!!!"

"I dreamt to seeing them, I so wanna hug them..."

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: What? I hear all, by the way... So you know that when it's time to sink or swim. That the face inside is watching you too right inside your skin. It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, It's like a whirlwind inside of my head, It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within...

By then, the teacher was making her way to the school hall. She saw Myrtle, lying spread-eagled on the ground. "Who is this, and why is she lying on the concrete? A car might drive over you!"

With those words, Myrtle woke up. "What?"

"Will you come with me to the school hall to see what is going on? Did a rock band come and visit the school?"

Myrtle groaned, but was ignored by the teacher. She turned around, and saw several people, who appeared to be fans of Linkin Park running towards the hall. She tapped the teacher's shoulder. She turned around. Myrtle pointed to the horde of students.

"Go back to class!" shouted the teacher. All of the students groaned, and slowly returned to class. The teacher stood in the spot outside the hall, waiting for the students. As soon as they vanished from the school grounds into their classrooms, she grinned, and shouted into the hall: "I have waited for a long time to meet you!!!"

Myrtle let out a slight laugh. "Ha, she then realises that there are simply some new enrolments coming to the school playing... But how to they sound exactly like Linkin Park?"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin. The face inside is right beneath your skin... The face inside is right beneath your skin... The face inside is right beneath your skin...

The teacher was shocked, as she heard Linkin Park playing, but she saw a group of newly enrolled girls playing. "What the [CENSOR] is going on?"

BANG!!! The window of the school hall was broken. SMASH!!! The glass shattered into a million pieces, on the opposite side of where the 'band' was playing. Eight people (Idiots, actually) broke into the school hall. All of the Idiots let out a scream, as they overbalanced into the school hall. They fell to the ground, one on top of the other, in a large pile on top of each other. A loud crack was clearly heard amongst all. LightClaw, the Idiot on the bottom, was bleeding from the leg. There was a bone sticking out of it. It was clearly broken. But ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~, Twilight and DarkFire continued playing the song.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: The sun goes down; I feel the light betray me... The sun goes down; I feel the light betray me...

LightClaw was confused about what ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ was apparently singing. "What?"

The music teacher called them ambulance on her mobile phone. "Okay, I think we have a problem, I can see female thingy which appears to be an echidna with a broken bone lying under another... 1...2...3...4...5...6...7... guys!!!"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ suddenly started playing louder on her guitar. She, with all of the amplifiers able to be controlled from her hovering computer, put all of the amps on full blast. Twilight started hitting the drums much harder. She then turned a strange look to Myrtle.

Min sighed. "I think I will need to get Myrtle out of here... oh wait, she is kicking LightClaw in the head continuously...... oh well... enjoy..."

LightClaw was squealing, a pig squashed under seven Idiots, all obese from swallowing too much seawater and cr@p.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Here comes more stupid commentary... I was saying they're pigs... metaphorically... oh wait... wouldn't it be more fun if they were really pigs? Starts writing on computer whilst playing guitar riff

The Eight Idiots all turned into pigs. They were still obese from excess consumption of cr@p and other sewage. The Idiot pigs, all on top of each other, were still fully clothed, but they looked idiotic.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, It's like a whirlwind inside of my head. It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, It's like the face inside is right beneath the skin. It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back...

The music teacher was astounded by how the newly enrolled student's musical talents. She was also shocked at how one of them, who were actually writing this, managed to turn eight people into rather obese pigs. "What the [BEEP] is going on?"

All of those which were performing weren't able to hear. Myrtle was having too much fun kicking the poor LightClaw, in the form of a pig. Min was too busy listening to the Rock 'concert' to hear.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ It's like a whirlwind inside of my head. It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within. It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin...

The song finished. ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ stopped playing guitar and singing, Twilight stopped drumming, and DarkFire stopped playing bass guitar.

Everyone in the school hall applauded them, even the Idiot pigs. (Not that they normally could, I forced them with my writing... haha...)

Myrtle and the music teacher walked up to ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Okay, how did you happen to sound exactly like the TWO vocalists of Linkin Park while playing guitar?" asked the music teacher. "And how do you drum so well?" she asked, turning to Twilight. "And we also have a skilled bassist here. Tell me; are you Linkin Park in disguise?"

"Yeah, are you psychic?" asked Myrtle "Reveal yourselves!!!"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ opened the curtains to reveal a dead DJ on a set of turntables. "Oh, Twilight there was kinda operating the DJ's corpse and he was playing a CD with the vocals of the song. But we played the actual instrumentals.

Myrtle looked carefully at the DJ's corpse. "This is the same DJ's corpse that was in the alleyway!!! NO WAY!!!"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Yes, I was lip-syncing.

The Morals: Excess consumption of cr@p and sewage is not your ideal way to start the day. The Eight Idiots (Now called the Idiot Pigs, 'cos they're pigs, literally) had this for brekkie, and well, they're obese - literally. They really need to go and get a weight loss program if they are to dominate this school, which I don't think they will be doing anytime soon 'cos they're such idiotic idiots.

Corpses can, at times, be more useful than you think. Ignore this moral if you're not psychic or the like. You heard about how Twilight manipulated the DJ's corpse...

There is nothing quite like confusing older people you are supposed to respect. The fan-characters had a lot of fun making a fool out of the music teacher. I also had a lot of fun writing this. Therefore, we all disrespected the imaginary music teacher. And we had heaps of fun. LOL, 'Are you Linkin Park in disguise...?"
Sign up to rate and review this story