Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > I told you secrets no one else knew.m

I told you secrets no one else knew.m

by AshleyxHollywood 0 reviews

Simple Plan, Fall out boy, Panic at the disco, The academy is. big time chaos.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-09 - 432 words

0Unrated
I sat on a tour bus with one of the hottest groups in the world. One of three at least. I was sitting by Jeff and Pat. I was typing an email to Chuck who happened to be in the next room, yet I was to lazy to walk over and complain about David's rotten banana.

---------------------------
to: MrMuscle2006

from: Takingtheworlddown1by1

Please make david throw the rotten thing away. Pierre is puking his brains out. Jeff is gaging and Pat is filming every minute of it.

-em

----------------------------
I sent it and returned to iming Pete.


WetePentz111: Kelsey is sooooooooo HOTT

MissxpissxOFF: OMG will you shut up...I am so sick of KELSEY KELSEY KELSEY. Huh what about Em Em EM??

WetePentz111: Is she signing on??

MissxpissxOFF: I don't know. Do I look like her mom.

WetePentz111:Yes.Look I have to go. If she signs on call me. PLEASE!!!


MissxpissxOFF: FINE....anyway I have to go throw away a rotten banana. Seb just passed out..... I think...



I logged off. Man were these two bands freaking annoying. I only agreed to this because of my job as a Guitar Tech. Why couldn't I have gone to Yale. It was all because my grandma and Jeff's grandmother were bingo partners.

" Curse you bingo." I screamed. Jeff looked up from the third harry potter book and Pat grabbed his camera, and seb looked up from his seat.

"What???" Jeff said.


" Nothing.." I said sitting down.

" weirdo." Pat said


We heard a stampede downstairs. Okay maybe it wasn't a stampede but it was someone who was stomping angerily.

" who insulted bingo?" Pierre demanded.

" Jeff." I screamed.


Pierre ran over to Jeff and began to hit him. Jeff tried to fight back but Pierre was sitting on him.

" Dude Emma-Li insulted it first." Jeff laughed.

" No way she would do that." Pierre demanded.

" well, actually i did." I said looking at my feet.

" Ahh... bad girl. I still love you." He said hugging me.

" Time out." Jeff said

" Bless you" david said

" How come I get beat up and she is all loved?" Jeff complained.

" Cause she is hot and oyu are not." Pierre said.




Hey loser you got mail

" emma-li has mail from a desperate boy." Pat said trying to steal my computer. I looked at the screen

Chuck: 1
Kelsey: 2


" Not unless Kelsey and chuckles are boys and derperate.' I laughed.

-------
to:Takingtheworlddown1by1


from: MrMuscle2006


I can't...sorry... anyway why didn't you come in here to tell me that? Pierre is sick anyway...


-ChucK

-------

to:Takingtheworlddown1by1

from: RAWRRRR!
Sign up to rate and review this story