Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > I told you secrets no one else knew.m

Chapter 1

by AshleyxHollywood 0 reviews

epic fail at summaries

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-09 - 624 words

0Unrated
Kelsey's POV


The bus pulled up to the curb and Chuck jumped out. David ran out after him. David threw himself on the ground screaming land ho. Seb came running out screaming hide the rum.

Honestly whatever I did to deserve this....I thought shaking my head.

"Are they inside?" I asked

"Oh yesss, they are inside alright" David said from the ground. I had every thought to kick him but I didn't because I felt sorry for him being "special"

-------------------Emma pov--------------------------------------

I heard a lot of comootion outside. I was thinking who the crap was it, but then thought it was probly some loud and stupid bird. I layed my head back down on Pierre who was asleep thankfully. I burried my head into his shoulder and slept. I felt him move his arm tighter around me. I was as happy as ever. Pierre was my best friend.

I knew him when since I was six. Then I moved to La when I was ten. He was twelve. My parents moved because of my crazy aunt had to go to the nut house, and we got stuck with taking care of Percy and Penelope. They were twins and prim and proper. That made me sick. I was the trouble maker. IN my entire life I was arrested three times. Once for stocking a band. Once for threatening my english teacher who was hitting on me. Then for trying to stop percy from a drug bust.

" What up with you ?" Pierre asked looking into my eyes.

" Nothing why?" I asked

" You look a bit out of it." He laughed.

" Yeah soo....what. Anyway I am goin downstairs, and you MR.Bouvier are to sleep." I comanded.

" Yes drill sargent." he laughed rolling over.

" Night ugly." I laughed.

" Night." he said.

I walked downstairs. I heard all the commotion outside.

That is one big bird. I thought


Kelsey's POV

Chuck and Pete were yelling at each other for god knows what reason. I watched David and Seb stand up and randomly quote movies. The bus door opened and out came Em. David and Seb stopped talking and everything got silent. Chuck and Pete finally stopped yelling.

"Em, will you tell Pete, Kelsey is not going to his pants party" Chuck yelled.

"Chuck. If I want to go his pants party I will." I said. Chuck and I never really got along. He was always acting like a dad to me. I was only 6 years younger than him. It was really annoying. Em was the same age and she didn't get the father treatment as bad as I did.

"Kels, I don't think that's a good idea" Em said trying to be calm.

"Em, you were with Pierre. On the bus too."

"We didn't do anything."she said honestly.

"Doesn't mean you don't like him like that" I said walking back up to the door.

"Kelsey don't dip in my kool aid" Em said

"Yeah well...when in rome" I said grabbing Pete and pulling him inside. I shut and locked them all out. Pete looked at me.

"Whats so wrong with Em and Pierre?" he asked confused.

"Ugh, Pierre likes to take advantage of girls. No girl has been able to break his bad habit," I said sighing. he nodded and walked over to me. I noticed that he looked very very good in his tight jeans and mint green polo. I put my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and pulled my body against his. I placed my lips on his and the next thing I knew, we were on a bed, heavily making out. Suddenly the door opened.

"STOP MAKING OUT ON MY BED" em screamed...
---------------
Sign up to rate and review this story