Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Welcome to my Life

Chapter 9

by RyanRossLuver 3 reviews

...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-10 - Updated: 2008-06-11 - 2345 words

0Unrated
Make that three updates in a day! This is just how bored I've been at home with no internet, no games and basic TV.

Chapter 9:

"We would like to ask one of our very special friends out here. She is a fmily member by blood to this band, and very special to all our hearts, especially mine. Join me in welcoming Alexiz Asher to the stage!" Gabe announced to the audience at the Brisbane show that night - forget jet lag, we got straight into it. I had been sitting on the sidelines for the whole show, waiting for a song I could easily jump in on, my heart fluttering at Gabe's introduction. I made my way onto the stage, second-guessing my attire - I had dressed up warmly as it was winter in Australia, but forgot that I would be dancing around and jumping on stage, so before I got out, I removed my grey sweater, leaving me in my sheer, seethrough red gauze shirt over a black sport bra, my black skinny jeans, paired with knee high, three inch black boots.
I grabbed a mic from Calypsa, the on stage sound technician, before strutting my way out, a genuine smile plastered on my face. I bypassed Vicky, giving her a hug hug, which the crowd 'awwed' at, before taking my spot next to Gabe.

"Hi guys, how are you all doing tonight?" I queried, before getting hit with a massive scream back at me.

"Now if I remember correctly, this song is perfect for Gabanti here, considering our relationship and whatnot. Vicky, if you wouldn't mind starting the intro." As Vicky played the opening notes, I spaced myself from Gabe a little, before beginning at my cue.

"And I came here to make you dance tonight. I don't care if I'm a guilty pleasure for you," I sang, swaying and shaking my hips, no doubt getting Gabe going nuts, lilke the crowd was. I don't know whether it was from the dancing or my voice, but I was loving every minute of it.

"And I don't even know what kind of fool you're taking me for!" I continued, facing the crowd and singing out to them.

"So you've got some brand new clothes, you never could afford before," Gabe sang to me, and I couldn't help but let a small giggle loose.

"Oh brother spare us all, we don't care any more, we just wanna get down on the floor." When I sang 'down on the floor', I suggestivly rolled my hips and ran my right hand down my torso between my thighs, before quickly swapping the microphone from my left hand to my right.

"You sold yourself to make it. You can dish it but can you really take it? We're never gonna get it with nothing, cause nothing's what you got in your head. So stop pretending!" I was having a ball with the guys on stage, but as we finished the song, I realised that all we had was one more song before Fall Out Boy came on, with me, Brendon, Gabe and Ryan intermittently raiding the songs.

"Okay guys, last song for tonight before our homeboy's Fall Out Boy show their faces! This is Alexiz's favourite song, so we'd like all of you to sing along as loud as you can with us. So, ladies and gentlemen, are you ready to "Bring It"?!" Ryland exclaimed, and the crowd went wild for him. I still think its all because of Guy Ripley that people love him so much.

"Times are strange, we've got a free upgrade for snakes on a plane, fuck 'em I don't care," Gabe started.

"Fangs up guys!" I screamed before he continued, and every single person in the audience put up their fangs as they sang along.

We continued 'Bring It' like we did at my performance all those nights ago back at Julliard, before running offstage. I was giggling like a little schoolgirl as Gabe pulled me into a sweaty embrace, pressing me up against the wall leading into Cobra's dressing room, leaning his head in towards mine, capturing my lips in a lusty kiss. I pulled his head in closer, wrapping my arms around his neck, my fingers burying themselves in his hair, one of Gabe's hands gently tugging on my raven locks, one hand resting on the small of my back, tracing little circles through the thin material that covered my milky skin. I sighed into the kiss before Jon came up behind Gabe and hit him lightly around the head.

"Walker, what the hell did you do that for?" Gabe asked, dramatically rubbing the spot where Jon hit him.

"You were in my way, and making a load of people back here uncomfortable. Oh, and you're going back on stage in like, three minutes," Jon replied before skipping off. Yes, Jonathan Jacob Walker skipped away from us and down the hall to his dressing room.

"Go on baby, off you go. I'll hang out with Brendon and Kristin before I go on," I said, sending Gabe off with a kiss.

*********************

"Brendon, I'm kind of scared to go up there," I admitted, as we made our way from Panic's dressing room to the stage before we raided their act. Gabe had already been on for 'Grand Theft Autumn' and 'Sugar We're Going Down', and Ryan had joined in for his guitar parts for '"The Take Over, The Breaks Over"'.

"Why? You were on stage with Cobra earlier, so you know the crowd size."

"It... it's not that," I said, sighing as I pulled Brendon to one side so no one else would hear.

"Don't tell anyone else this, but... before Gabe and I got together, Pete and I were together for a night. Ever since then, we've been kissing and such, and on one drunken occasion, had sex again. And I'm just scared he'll do something up there whilst I'm singing."

"Aww Ali, he wouldn't dare do that, because he knows Gabe's gonna be on the sidelines half the time," Brendon replied, comforting me as we made our way to the stage.

"You've seen her already tonight, and she's joining us for the next three songs, along with her good buddy Brendon," Joe lisped as Brendon and I sauntered on stage, Fall Out Boy instantly starting the introduction to '7 Minutes in Heavan'.

"I'm sleeping my way out of this one, with anyone who'll lie down. I'll be stuck fixated on one star, when the world is crashing down," Patrick sang, pouring his heart into the song like he always did.

"I keep telling myself, I keep telling myself, I'm not the desperate type, but you've got me looking in... I keep telling myself, I keep telling myself, I'm not the deperate type!" Brendon sang, all the Panic fangirls squealing at his voice.

"Sitting out dances on the wall. Trying to forget anything that isn't you. I'm not going home alone, cause I don't do to well. Sitting out dances on the wall, trying to forget anything that isn't you. I'm not going home alone, cause I don't do to well on my own," I sang, with Pete and Brendon as my echoers.

"The only thing worse than not knowing, is you thinking that I don't know. I'm having another episode, I just need a stronger dose," Patrick continued, and I looked over to Pete, knowing this was a personal song to him, and his features were scrunched up slightly, but that could have been due to him putting his heart and soul into playing the song.

"I keep telling myself, I keep telling myself, I'm not the desperate type, but you've got me looking in... I keep telling myself, I keep telling myself, I'm not the deperate type!"

"Sitting out dances on the wall. Trying to forget anything that isn't you. I'm not going home alone, cause I don't do to well. Sitting out dances on the wall, trying to forget anything that isn't you. I'm not going home alone, cause I don't do to well on my own."

"I keep telling myself, I keep telling myself, I'm not the desperate type, but you've got me looking in through blinds," Brendon sang, with Patrick and myself joining in on the long notes that accompanied 'blinds'.

"I keep telling myself, I keep telling myself, I'm not the desperate type!" Pete sang.

"Sitting out dances on the wall, trying to forget everything that isn't you. I'm not going home alone, cause I don't do to well on my own," Patrick and I finished. Brendon and I took a bow before he ran off stage, patting me, Patrick and Joe on the back as he exited. I turned to Patrick and whispered in his ear what I had planned for this next song, and ran backstage quickly, picking up my ever reliable dance mic and removing my boots, before coming back on whilst wrestling with my soft dance shoes.

"Let us tell you a tale of hardship, pain, love, loss, confusion and vampires," Pete growled into his microphone, before the boys started the intro to 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"'.

"I confess, I messed up, dropping "I'm sorry" like you're still around. And I know you dressed up, "Hey kid you'll never live this down."" Whilst Patrick sang and they boys did as they normally would during this song, I started doing a dance I came up with for a performance back in Julliard a couple of years ago. It was a storyline dance - I dance to what's being sang.

"Cause you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with, and I'm just the boy who took too many chances. I'm sleeping on your folks porch again dreaming. She said, she said, she said,"

"Why don't you just drop dead? I don't blame you, for being you, but you can't blame me, for hating it. So say, what are you waiting for?" I sang.

"Kiss her, kiss her," Pete sang, his voice filled with want and need if I might add in.

"I set my clocks early cause I know I'm always late. Write me off, give up on me cause darling what did you expect? I'm just off a lost cause, long shot, don't even take this bet," Patty continued.

"You can make all the moves, you can aim all the spotlights. Get all the sighs and the moans just right," Pete sang, emphasising sighs and moans, as I sighed and moaned into the microphone, making the kids in the crowd go wild. We continued singing the song, me dancing stupidly, although I had Joe laughing like crazy at one point, he was probably high again, and even almost breaking an arm as I teetered dangerously close to the edge of the stage.

"Final song from our good friend Alexiz here. This is 'A Dark Alley'," Joe introduced as I stood next to Pete, thinking I'd been avoiding him since the plane ride.

"Choke me something awful just like kisses on the necks of "best friends"," Patrick sang, and at the end of the line, Pete kissed my neck, right on the spot that made me moan like a cheap whore. I froze, barely able to move, let alone sing, memories of the first night Pete and I spent together flashing past my eyes. The boys stopped playing as I was just standing there, frozen like a statue, unable to move. Joe ran over and tried to shake me out of it, but just as his hand came to rest on my arm, I snapped out of it and ran backstage, past all the worried faces and into Cobra's dressing room, bypassing everyone who were sitting there, chatting happily, bolting for the bathroom before emptying my stomach contents. I heard rustling behind me, before my hair was pulled away from my face and I felt slight pressure on my back, helping ease the sickness out of me. After what could have been ten minutes or an hour, I finished vomiting and turned round, staring into Nate's eyes. He wiped my face clean with a moist flannel, and helped me stand. By this point I was crying, the tears stinging my eyes as they released and made their way down my cheeks; and I was feeling incredibly lightheaded, and almost fell over as we made our way back into the main dressing room. Luckily though, Gabe caught me, and I shrivelled up into a sobbing heap of fragile girl in his arms.

"Shh baby, it's all going to be okay," Gabe whispered to me as he rubbed my arms and held me close.

"I just feel so sick lately. Faint too, and it's just not going away," I whispered, loudly enough for Vicky to hear.

"You'll find that you probably have food poisoning. Remember that you get it really easily," Vicky said, and I nodded.

"We'll go to the first aid guys once Panic are on, unless you're supposed to be on with them," Gabe suggested.

"Umm, I'm supposed to sing 'Pas de Cheval' with them, but if someone could run to the stage and pass a message onto them, I'd prefer to get checked out now," I replied.

"I'll go tell Brenny," Kristin said, and she ran off to inform my friends on stage that I wouldn't be coming to help.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you to the medics," Gabe said, standing up and taking my hand, helping me stay stable as we walked a few doors down to the venue's backstage first aid room.

"Can... can I go in alone?" I asked Gabe. He nodded his approval, and I headed inside.

The medic did a general examination and took a blood sample, where he ran it down to the local hospital and had them instantly study it. Within twenty minues he was back, and he told me the news, to which I abruptly fainted.

Can anyone guess whats wrong with her?
Sign up to rate and review this story