Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Come on gorgeous wanna feel the fiber of my fabric?"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Then why am I awake at 152a against my wishes?" "Some philantrophy work?" "Doing?" "Can you pick me up from this bar...?"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 1526 words - Complete

0Unrated

Stuttering 93
Zee looked at Joe confused and offered to call Joe a cab. Joe picked up his iPhone and touched the screen. He then made it do all sorts of funky things a phone shouldn't do when you're seeing threes. This gave him a jolt of nausea.
As Joe threw back the last shot of Tequila and started with the beer he went through his options. Andy = Wisconsin, some damn where. Pete = hanging out with Ash in California waiting for their little bundle of Rock and Roll joy. Patrick and Calista were definetly out of the picture.
Suddenly he hit call and Marie's phone rang and rang. It then beeped once and went to voicemail.

'Hi everyone this is Marie. I'm in Israel until December 13th so that means...I'm not in Chicago. Sorrie! BUT I do check my messages, so, leave one!'

Joe groaned and wondered who'd pick him up in Roscoe Village at 143a. Against his better judgement he scrolled through his phone and hesitated to the fullest to hit call. It was so bad that he walked outside to see if he could catch a bus or cab. After 10ms of this, and clearly knowing its Chicago in the AM...and Buses don't run on Damen after '815p', he walked back inside and hit call.
That voice which put him to sleep answered softly.
"Do I have to bring a shovel?" She groaned answering the phone.
"No." Joe sighed.
"Then why am I awake at 152a against my wishes?"
"Some philantrophy work?"
"Doing?"
"Can you pick me up from this bar...?"
"Why?"
"Too wasted too drive."
"Where are you?"
"I don't know."
"Then fucking put someone on the phone who does know."
Joe handed his phone over to the Bartender and he wasn't that far away. That's what he gets for being in Roscoe Village. He could have just walked, but no, we don't need a drunken Joe arrested for peeing in public. That and someone will probably want to kidnap a 24 year old boy who plays guitar in a band.
She pulled up in her truck and he was sitting on the curb. For her own sanity, and to keep her awake she had all the windows down blasting some rock. She pushed the door open and 'Money Wrench' was nearing a conclution.

One last thing before I quit I never wanted anymore then I could fit into my head I still remember every single word you said and all the shit that somehome came along with it still theres one thing that conforts me since I was caged and now I'm FREE! I don't wanna be your monkey wrench...

"Can we please turn this down?" Joe asked, "I mean, and can the windows go up too?"
"You're asking for a fucking lot Trohman. I was sleeping and you woke me up. I'm trying to stay awake." She stated.
Joe turned to look at her and 'The Poison' by Bullet for my Valentine came up on the rotation. Joe reached out and twirled her blond locks betweem his fingers. His fingers then played on the nape of her neck and she sighed ever so lightly.
"Don't touch me Joseph." She stated.
"Genovieve. You clearly know you miss me."
"Can I say you're drunk? Cuz ya are!"
"Come on gorgeous wanna feel the fiber of my fabric?"
"No Jose this bitch doesn't want to 'feel the fiber of your fabric'."
"What about frolicing between the sheets?"
"I don't want to frolic either Joseph."
"But you like to frolic."
"I know I do."
"You froliced with Andy."
"I did."
"How many times?"
"3."
"Why?"
"Unfinished Vegas business."
"I don't understand."
"I can't tell you how I fought with myself when I came down to Gin and Joe or Gin and Andy. It was hard."
"For some reason I had brushed you off too. I kinda had the hots for Cali."
"That would have NEVER happened."
"Why not?"
"You're not the singer."
Gin pulled up to Joe's and he sat there.
"Get out Joseph." Gin stated.
"Can't."
"Do you want me to carry you out too?"
"No. House keys on the car keys and it is 220a and the bar is closed."
"Damn it."
"Joey wins."
"No Joey doesn't win."
In the 7½ minutes it took to get to Gin's house Joe had fallen asleep. Gin rolled her eyes as she smacked Joe into waking up. Joe popped up and his forehead hit her face.
"Fucking-A Joseph. Get the hell out of my car. Now." Gin stated.
"Where am I going to sleep this off at?"
"On the porch where you belong."
Gin mumbled as she opened the door and Joe looked around. He walked in and wondered how she 'moved on' without him. This was baffling and he just groaned. Gin tossed him a pillow and he grabbed the throw from behind the couch, sitting on the remote to the radio in the process.
"What were you listening too?" Joe asked.
"I donno."

I don't mind I don't mind if you forget me Having learned my lesson I never left an impression on anyone So now you send me your hardened 'regards' When once you'd send me 'love' Sincerely I must tell you Your mild 'best wishes' They make me suspicious

I don't mind / I don't mind if you forget me

"Is this, Morrissey?" Joe demanded.
"No, don't like Morrissey." Gin said rolling her eyes knowing it was.
"That's blasphamus." Joe added laughing, "God so drunk."
"Then sleep and leave before I wake up please. I don't need this in my life."
"And if I don't want too?" Joe asked, "what if I want to stay here with you. Make this work?"
"Joe you're drunk I wouldn't want to have a conversation like that with you now then you call me Baby Killer hours later."
"We shouldn't have ended like that."
"But we did."
Gin backed away from Joe because the alcohol on his breath was too strong. But in the end she wanted to just walk over to him and engulf his lips with her.
"You look pretty today." Joe stated pushing hair behind her ears.
"Joe you're going to make me sick." Gin pleaded.
"Come on. You know I'm the only one who can make it rain."
"Make it rain?"
"Yea, make it rain on these hoes."
Joe concluded as his lips hit hers.
"No. Everything about that sentence is wrong." Gin stated with a laugh, "Goodnight Mr. Trohman."
"Goodnight Miss Genovieve."
Joe went to lie down on the couch and Gin hit all the lights. After 20 minutes of tossing and turning Gin stared at the ceiling. She heard Joe tapping on the couch, obviously in the same position as her.
Against her better judgement Gin got up and tip-toed towards the Kitchen. Joe stood there in the dark and handed her the bottle of water in his hand.
"Do you miss me?" Joe asked.
"I mean there's nights..." Gin started.
"Like tonight?"
"Yes."
"Why did you come when I called you?"
"Because...even though we're at odds, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."
"For your own selfish reasons?"
"Exactly."
Joe gave a little laugh and the smell of alcohol was still extremely pungent. He paced the floor around Gin like a lion about to pounce his prey.
"I'm going back to bed." Gin stated.
"Hold on." Jon said softly.
"I'm tired Joe and you woke me-"
Before Gin could finish that thought Joe's lips hit hers like the world's most powerful magnet. Gin pushed him away roughly and caught her breath. As Joe advanced again lust was in his eyes and she couldn't containe all her emotions.
There was no more need for talking from this point on. Gin pulled Joe towards her in the middle of his shirt and he licked the side of her face. This just pleasently confused her as she turned her lips towards his.
Gin took off Joe's shirt and quickly worked on the buttons of his jeans. Why would he wear these jeans today of all days? Gin was getting a contact high from his alcohol breath and got a bit queezy.
Joe kissed her lips delicatly, this didn't feel right.
"I'm not her Joe! What do you really wanna do to me?" Gin demanded.
Joe was now confused as to what he did want to do and pulled away. His hard on pushing against his boxers only pointed to her. Joe took a breath and pulled his shirt back on. He didn't want to do anything he'd regret. As Joe buttoned his pants, painfully, he gave Gin this defeated look.
"I'm going to walk home." Joe sighed.
"The spare key is-" Gin started
"Under the plate in the grass." Joe and Gin said at the same time.
Joe scratched his head as Gin handed him a pair of keys with a J&G on the keychain, from off a hook. Joe took the keys and put them in his back pocket. Gin shrugged her shoulders and adjusted her jersey.
@@@@@
Its been a whiiile. But we still love u. Hope u love us.
Sign up to rate and review this story