Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Haunt Me

by Noizchild 1 review

Rose tries to relax for the attention storm at BRM today. But instead finds herself wanting to go back to Emo-Love Country.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-14 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 1748 words - Complete

0Unrated
Haunt Me:

I finally made it home after an insane day at work. Everyone kept hounding me with questions about last night. If I heard one more question about Pete Wentz, I swore I was going to scream. I just wanted to escape now. I was sure happy to get home. I pulled up my key and unlocked the door. I lightly pushed the open and stepped inside. I found Davis sitting at the living coffee table doodling in his math notebook. I took a long good look at my younger half-brother. He resembled our father too well based on the pictures that I have seen of him. My younger brother first came to live with my aunt Keisha and I five years ago when he was ten. Dad was getting yet another divorce from his D's mother for another woman. We didn't get along with each other at first. But over time, we became good friends and occasional enemies. Davis and I have similar traits to our personalities. We both seem to like art so much. His notes are covered with just as much doodles as mine.

I walked over to Davis out of curiosity and watched him draw. There was a dog, some tires, crosses, and skirts. He has gotten better over the years. I'm actually... impressed. I stayed like that for a good two minutes before he seemed to notice that someone was standing over him. He slowly looked up and saw me.

"Can I help you?" he asked. I stepped back little bit.

"Should you be during homework?" I asked. Davis just looked at me like I was crazy.

"I don't have any homework," he told. "We're on break due to the painting. I brought home the notice. Where have you been?"

"Hey, don't get smart with, pal!" I said sharply.

"Just saying..." Davis replied. We looked at each other for a while.

"You look upset Rose," D replied. I looked at him slightly confused.

"Hm?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" Davis lowered his pencil.

"You have that sad look when you are stressed. Did Nessie and them give you another headache with their shenanigans again?" I looked at him slightly surprised. Okay, this boy knows my life too well. I have been talking to him too much about the chronicles of Beach Radio Magazine. He one time told me that it was like listening to a great radio program. I know I should stop, but how do you turn do a fan's request? (You can't can you?)

"Never mind," I said changing the subject. "Where is Keisha?"

"Out in her garden," Davis replied as he went back to doodling.

"Okay," I said. "When she comes in, tell her I'm in my room!"

"Okay," Davis said. Then I headed down the hall. I met my Pompeian dog, Emily, waiting for me at my door. She's like my best friend at times when the people in my live drive me insane. That dog is a little diva. Keisha and I have spoiled her rotten. But mind you, Emily is a loyal dog. She can be well behaved when she wants to be. Emily kind of reminds of the dog version of Amanda at times. No! Mustn't think about work now. This is my time! I came home to get away from the excess attention. I must unwind. I walk up to Emily who is still looking at me at my bedroom door.

"What do you want, dog?" I asked. She just kept looking at me for a moment, then she just walked down the hall to do something else. I smiled to myself in a small way. I ask Emily that sometimes when I want some alone time and she just walks away. It doesn't always work however. I usually have to beg her to leave me alone. So, I was actually surprised that she left on her own accord. I walked into my bedroom and closed the door.

I changed out of my black and navy power dress suit and into my blue tank top and black and blue shorts. I only wear this outfit around the house. I'm not as bold as my friends to wear causal clothes to work. I dress pretty classy at my job. So, I kind of lead a double life in a sense. I lied back on my bed and reached over to my nightstand. I slowly pulled open the drawer and pulled out my aqua blue IPod I affectionately called Bluebell. She was a Christmas present to me from Vanessa. The girl is crazy, but sometimes she does do right by me. That's why I like her so much. Without her, my life would be boring and without me, she would be dead or in jail. We balance each other out. Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time she and I actually hung out together. In fact, I can't remember when all of our girls at BRM hung together. Katherine has us all bonged down with so more work that we don't really get to do anything at all! Grrr! It's just so frustrating! I breathe in deeply. "Come on," I thought to myself. "Calm down! You came back here to get away from work like you normally do on days like these! Don't defeat the purpose now!" Right.

I put my earphones in my ears and turned on Bluebell. I looked through the playlists. Hm, what do I feel like today? Bluebell is a life saver! She makes a long boring trip seem short. She helps with my articles when I have writer's block. She even helps me with my stress. I really should kiss and hug Vanessa when I see her.

I picked out the playlist "Stress Medicine." I play this after I get home from work on hectic days like this one. It calms me right down. The first track to come up was the song "I'm in Love" by Moby. I just lied still and closed my eyes. This is the real relaxation part to my ritual. I shut my mind and let my mind go completely blank. I do this until I feel better or until I fall asleep. I began out my therapy relief like usual. But today, I couldn't really do it right. Something or rather someone kept invading my mind. I don't know if it was the music or not, but my mind kept wandering back to Pete Wentz. I kept thinking about last night and this morning. I felt myself getting light and happy just thinking about it. I felt as if I was a light fizzy soda being opened. I seemed to be floating away in bliss.

Too bad I couldn't remember last night. But, I'm betting some great magic happened! I know that because home boy came back for seconds afterwards in the morning while I in the shower! And to tell the truth, I want more. I really liked being in Emo-Love Country. I might have to get a new passport though. The one with Tony has long expired. I'm lucky the police didn't arrest me in Emo-Love Country. (That would be pretty bad!) Emo-Love Country. Mmmm! I want to go back there and stay forever. I want to lick the Clandestine bat tattoo on his stomach. I want to lick it like a lollipop. There is also something else I want to lick like a lollipop. Oh my! There is so much I want to do that emo sex god! Ohhhh! I'm getting horny just thinking about! I tremble in delight.

No, no, no! What am I thinking? Petey's with Ashlee Simpson! I have a boyfriend already! I can't get with Petey! I'd be a home wrecker! But yet, I want to go back Emo-Love Country. His hot body is screaming my name. I want to taste him so badly. He felt so good inside of me. I suddenly wish that Ashlee would piss off and let have Petey all to myself. I mean, come on! I am a pure catch! Hourglass figure, tall, stable job, reliable, caring, total romantic at heart, confident, and not to mention having my feet stably in reality. Oh yeah, I am a f***g catch! Too bad Tony can't see that! Maybe next time, he'll treat a girl with more respect! Look out Ashlee, you won't know what hit you!

Then I go again! I'm wishing for the impossible to happen. Reality sucks at times. I really want to be back in bed with Petey again. I want to be his lover. Wait a minute! Where is all of this coming from? Why am I even thinking like this? I'm not usually like this! Why am I lusting after a taken mad so badly? This isn't me at all. Damn, what has gotten into me? I tried to focus on the song playing in my IPod. "I'm in Love" is really messing with my head right now. Right then, a startling thought came right into my head. Ever since last night, I can't escape Pete Wentz and Emo-Love Country. I really want to go back, but I don't want to break up a happy couple.

You know what? Maybe I'm thinking too much. This little method isn't working tonight. I just need to take a little walk to clear my head. Yeah, that's it. A nice little walk will set me straight. I opened my eyes, sat up, and turned off Bluebell. I then changed into my favorite dark blue jeans and black halter top. I lightly combed my hair and put Bluebell back on. I switched from the "Stress Medicine" playlist and onto the "City Beat" playlist. "When I Come Around" by Green Day was the first song on the list. I suddenly felt better already! A smile came across my face right away. I opened my bedroom door and headed down the hall. Emily whimpered at me to take her with me.

"Sorry, Em," I said to her. "This is a solo walk tonight. Maybe tomorrow." The dog just seemed to be pouting at me now. I just smiled at her and headed down to the living room. Davis was now in the kitchen eating dinner. I looked in at him.

"I'm going out now!" I called to him.

"Okay, whatever," he replied. Then I headed out the door. I went further into the hurricane of madness.

I'm Leaving Home
Sign up to rate and review this story