Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Fucked Story

Damn jewish boy!

by live_life 1 review

So, you wanna tell me what's going on here exactly?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-14 - Updated: 2008-06-15 - 1594 words

0Unrated
Yeppers, seventh chapter!!!! excited? no? well, too bad cuz i'm going to make you read it anyway! oh, c'mon! i know you want to know what happened! okay, enough talking, read!

Oh, god, what the hell happened? Why can’t I move? Oh, shit that can’t be good for nothing. Dammit, I’ll probably have to open my eyes now that I’m awake. Oh, wait, what’s that noise? It sounds like someone talking. Who is that? The talking is followed with the sound of heavy footsteps. The louder the footsteps got, the clearer the voice got. Soon enough the only thing I could hear was the sweet sounding voice. Who is that? It kind of sounds like Patrick but I’m not so sure. I mean, there’s lots of voices out there! How the hell are you suppose to know one voice from another if you been on the road for like ten years! I mean it can be my old ‘friend’ from years before! okay, yeah, I’m just gonna shut up now.

Before I could get any more info. on the voice my door burst open and someone comes in shouting something about dying. Does everyone have to yell every single minute of the day! The yelling made me jump up and fall right out of the bed I was lying in, landing face floor with the cold ground beneath me. “Oh fucking marvelous!” I yell through my clenched teeth, trying to hold back the blood that was seeping forward. Fuck, I say that word a lot, don’t I? Huh, all well.

“Shit, Teal! I’m so fuckin’ sorry!” huh, a lot of people say that word apparently. “Help me get her back in the bad Patrick! Hurry! Before she wakes back up!” Ha! Whoever that is, they sound scared of me. I couldn’t help the small smile form on my lips. Oh, shit, forgot about the blood. I almost black out again as I feel the small trickle run down my lip. Oh, fuck.

I heard footsteps come closer to the side of the floor I was currently laying on. For some reason, I was just comfortable here, on the cold ground with my mouth bleeding. Huh. The footsteps came even closer. I guess I should say something before they try to pick me up. Apparently they didn’t hear me when I first fell out of the bed. “Don’t even think about touching me,” I say hearing the footsteps stop. I get enough strength to lift my head and open my eyes. God, dammit, hello little jewish boy. Go away now. “What the hell did you do that for?!” I yell, spitting blood everywhere. Oh, ewwwwwwww!!!!!! Scenes ended up flashing through my mind as I continued to stare at one spot in between the area separating my head and Joe’s feet. My mom’s body, my mom’s screams, her trying to fight off the punks that invaded our two bedroom home. And, I couldn’t help it. I sat up the best I could, turned my head away from the bed and threw up all over the floor. Joe who was saying something stopped in the middle of his sentence as Patrick ran forward and kneeled down in front of me. I guess I couldn’t take anymore because the second he came in view I saw nothing but black again.

~~~~~~~~

Damnit all to hell! I’m tired of fuckin blacking out! That’s pretty much all I can think as I find myself once again in the bed I woke up in before. But this time I see somebody by my self. Joe? How long has he been there? He looks horrible. His hair looked even messier, if that could happen to his afro, his face looked extra shaggy, he clothes looked creased, and the most horrible thing, he stunk. He didn’t smell like his usual Joe-ness! I liked that smell dammit! “Joe?” he lifted his head from his hands and met my gaze. Soon enough a goofy grin covered his whole face. He jumped up and a whole wift of his new ‘smell’ overpowered me.

“Teal! Your up! Finally! Are you okay?” He looked even worst standing up.

“I’m fine, now I guess. How long have you been sitting there?” I added, waving the air with my hands.

He laughed as he said, “A few hours.” I give him a stupid look. Oh, how do I love that stupid look. He smiled again and did an overdramatic sigh. “Okay, okay, a couple days.”

“How long have I been out?”

He hesitated for a few moments before another smile came on. Only this one was smaller then the one before. Whatever that was about to come out of his mouth was about to be a lie. “A few days?” before I could say something else he was opening the door, “Well, nice to see that your up and all but I gotta go tell Trick and Andy that your up.” And two seconds later he was gone. Damn jewish boy!

A few minutes later all three are heard down the hall. I really need to teach those three how to be quiet when walking. Soon all of them where in the small room that strangely looked like a hospital room. Then it all comes crashing down. No way was I in a hospital room. No! the walls were white, the smell smelled like sick, oh shit! NONONONONONONONONONONONO!

“Teal? Are you okay?”

The voice somehow broke through my panic and struck me dumb. Was I okay? One more thing to add to pile of things named ‘shit Teal doesn’t know’. what do I say? Well, I can’t leave Patrick, Andy, and Joe looking at me like that. Okay, take a deep breathe. Well, that was easy. Now open your mouth and say ‘yeah, I’m perfectly fine.’ “Actually, I don’t even know.” Dammit! That was not what I had in mind! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Doing my whole calling myself stupid phase, I didn’t feel the wet tears form in my eyes and run down my check. And I certainly didn’t see Trick come over and wrap his arms around me.

I fell limp in his arms. What can I say! I haven’t been hugged since Mom passed away! Well, I hug BB and somehow I ended up hugging some guys on the street. But this one was different. It was comforting. Not weird or sad at all. I dug my head in his chest as I continued to sob the tears I didn’t know I had. Shit, I don’t even know why I’m crying now. Apparently I’m afraid of hospitals more then I thought. I heard somewhere beside me someone whispering something about being okay. If I was crying, do you really think that I’m okay? Oh, yeah, the tears and whimpers I’m throwing out is because I’m totally happy! See my face! Oh, no, I’m not sad, I’m perfectly a perfect person with a wonderful life! With a mom, dad, the whole family around me still living with no care in the world. Wow, I didn’t mean to make myself cry even more. Dammit! just shut up Teal.

I was just about to wipe my eyes with the back of my hand and declare how stupid I was before I heard something like flapping ears down the hall and felt something huge jump on the bed. Then, I felt someone licking the side of my face that was showing in-between Patrick. Lifting my head and whipping the tears that still remained I saw BB right beside me. “BB!” I think I yelled that. Opps. Wait, no, no opps! A smile ends up covering my whole face as I wrapped my arms around BB’s neck, pulling her closer.

“Teal? You okay now?” I heard Andy ask from his spot next to Pat. I nod, lifting my head from my dog’s neck.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean for that to come out. It just kinda spilled,” I say smiling at them.

They return the smile back as Joe ran his fingers through BB’s shaggy fur. They obviously wanted to drop the subject as much as me. “So,” he starts off, “do you think we should fill you in now? Patrick kind of knows the reason why your getting all these horrible headaches.”

“You do?” I ask, turning from Joe to Pat. Ah, that queasy feeling is back in my stomach. This can not be good.

He nodded, his smile turning slowly in a frown. “There’s a lot we haven’t told you, Teal. We haven’t been exactly fair.” no shit Sherlock! Damn, I really need to stop thinking so much. “Um, it’s kind of unbelievable at first and if you call us freaks, then we completely understand.”

“Trick! I could never call you guys freaks! As much as you done for me? Weird maybe, but not freaks!” He smiled as I threw my hands in the air. Making BB jump up from the spot Joe was petting her and on my lap.

“Okay, but like I said, it’s pretty unbelievable.”

“I bet I heard worst,” I challenge him.

His smile grew even bigger. He nodded, “don’t say we didn’t warn you Teal.” And he began his speech of explanation.


HA! cliffhanger! i'm evil, i know
Sign up to rate and review this story