Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Exposed

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

Derek and Elisabeth are forced to sit in the van where she exposes her tru self.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-06-15 - Updated: 2008-06-15 - 1316 words - Complete

0Unrated
On the way out to the van, the two were arguing.

“This dress is a Blumarine original. Do you know how much it costs? I spent a long time getting my hair and make-up done and now you ruined it all,” screamed Elisabeth.

“You shouldn’t have flicked your spaghetti at me.”

“How embarrassing being thrown out of a restaurant especially one like that.”

“And what does that mean?” shouted Derek back.

“It wasn’t one of the finer establishments I’ve been in. Nothing was more than twenty dollars.”

“Was the food good?”

“From what I had, yeah.”

“Then the price doesn’t matter.”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP THE BOTH OF YOU!!!” screamed Bob.

They both forgot Bob was there and finally turned their attention towards him.

They got in the van and all three sat on three different benches. Bob sat in the front bench then turned around to both of them.

“I don’t give a fuck what happened in that school you go to. That was then this is now. Derek you should fucking know better. The last thing both our bands need is the press getting wind of this.” Elisabeth started smirking a bit. “And you. Since you got here you have done nothing but turned up your nose at everyone and everything. This isn’t your little prep school where your friends will help you get through things. We need to count on each other here. The bands, the crews, people selling merchandise along with concessions. I see you turn your nose up at someone else again there’ll be hell to pay.”

Derek looked down, “I’ll take money out of my savings to pay for the outfit. How much?” He squinted remembering how much Madison paid for hers.

“Fifteen hundred.”

“I’ll get it to you before the school year starts.”

“I’m going back in and finishing my dinner,” said Bob. “Try not to kill each other.”

Bob left leaving the two teenagers alone.

“I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. You did look nice tonight,” Derek said meekly.

“If that’s your way of trying to not pay for the dress.”

“No what I did was wrong. Besides I did want to tell you how nice you looked when I first saw you.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“I didn’t think it would matter.”

“It would have been nice to hear it. You have no idea what it’s like growing up with Miss Perfect. It was fine when my mom was around but since she died, I’ve been lonely.”

“You have tons of friends at school.”

“You call those friends? They like me because my dad’s rich. I watch you and your friends and there’s something special. You guys laugh and have a good time. You’re comfortable with yourselves and who you are. I always thought it was great to be popular, now I’m not so sure.”

“Why’d you trash my stuff?”

“My dad was supposed to come and visit me that weekend and blew me off because there were problems with Madison. As usual she came first. So I figured if I trashed your room I’d either get suspended or they would at least send for my father. I never told anyone that, and here I am telling the person who hates me the most.”

“I like you right now. I like that you’re being human with feelings instead of super bitch.”

“That’s really an act I put on. Who ever heard of a nice rich kid?”

“Even the way you call people the help and how you treat the driver.”

“Verne? Honestly I adore him. He puts up with so much of my shit. I get mad because he’s more of a father to me than my own dad is. I treat him like that so I remember that he’s not my dad. I remember one time he came to pick me up for winter break and got there early and he fell asleep. He looked so peaceful I left him there for an hour and then slammed the door pretending the school kept me late. No one knows that either.”

“Why?”

“Because Madison the nice and sweet one. I have to be like this to get attention. Like tonight for instance, every guy was drooling over her, well except for Bob and the tattooed one. But he was paying attention to her even if it was to discuss her lack of conscious. I’d get even more lost then before. She’s only messed up really bad once and all hell broke lose.”

“What happened?”

“She was working on a state senator’s campaign and ended up having an affair with him. He tried to break it off with her and they got into a fight and she fell down some stairs. My father paid him three million to keep quite. I’m not supposed to know any of it. I guess it might tarnish Little Miss Perfect’s image.”

“I take it you and your sister don’t get along.”

“Half sister.”

“Sorry.”

“I wish we did but she hated my mother and me. She occupied our father’s time while growing up, but like I said I had my mom.”

They heard the van door open.

“Well I see you two haven’t killed each other,” said Bob. “You can go back in your van, your punishment is over.”

“Thank god!” Derek said as he winked at Elisabeth, as if to let her know he was keeping her secrets.

After Derek left Bob turned to Elisabeth, “So what did you two talk about?”

“We didn’t.”

She looked down as she didn’t want Bob to see the little smile she had.

After they got back, it was still only seven thirty. “Come on girls let’s go and bring a change of clothes.”

“Where we going?” asked Elisabeth.

“Showers and shopping.”

“A hotel, thank goodness,” said Madison.

“No. The Y.”

“The Y?” asked Madison.

“Y.M.C.A.” replied Bob.

“Isn’t that a work out place?” Madison seemed confused.

“The have facilities where you can shower.”

“With other people?” she said indignently.

“Just other women.”

“I’m calling my father!!”

Madison took out her phone for the seventh time since this morning, “Where is this godforsaken place that I can’t get any service?”

Bob smiled and handed her his sidekick, “Try this.”

She dialed the number and not surprisingly the voice mail picked up.

“Father this beast is making us take showers in public places. CALL BACK!”

Bob turned to Elisabeth “Do you have a problem with public showers or do you want sauce in your hair all night?”

She shook her head no, “It will be just like gym.”

“Good girl.”

Elisabeth smiled. For the first time in her life she wasn’t the spoiled brat and her sister was. She felt better about being here already, except she missed home and her dad.

“There’s a shower here.” Madison said defiantly.

“Sure if you want to compete with six guys and really have no privacy, or hot water.”

“Fine. The Y it is.” Madison sighed. “By the way who’s your service provider because I need to get it?” Madison as

“Honey it’s not your provider, it’s your service. It’s been disconnected,” smiled Bob.

“What???”

“I had your father disconnect your service as part of the contract.”

Madison started thinking if he has a contract too, there must be a way to get out of this mess. Just find the contract and see what his limitations are and expose them. She and Elisabeth will be out of here by tomorrow the next day the latest, definitely before their next destination. She couldn’t help but smile to herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story