Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A tale of 2 subs

by laurelewis

Dom!Gerard teaches sub!Mikey how to enjoy himself with a friend

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-09 - 3259 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mikey stomach was filled with butterflies as he approached the hotel door. The slipped the card key Gerard had given him in to the lock and opened the door. The room as was small but big enough for what they wanted. He rung his hands nervously and took a drink of water from the bottle he had in his coat pocket. He sat on the small sofa and waited.

Only a few minutes had passed before Mikey could hear a noise outside the door, he knew it was his brother, the room may have been small but it was tucked away in the bottom of a corridor of the hotel with no other rooms around it, it was ‘perfect’ Gerard had said, in case of any noise.

The door opened and a young man was pushed in and he stumbled on to the carpet, “Get up” Gerard commanded and he did. He stood their quietly while Gerard removed his coat and switched on the kettle for coffee, he moved over to Mikey and gave him a hug “You ok little bro? You ready for this?” Mikey looked straight at Gerard and nodded, yeah he was ready. Gerard stood and petted Mikey head gently and turned to the young man standing by the bed “Strip”.

Mikey swallowed as he watch the guy take his clothes off, slowly revealing his small frame, even smaller than Mikeys, just about. Mikey had always been a sub, with every guy he had been with. He never had a desire to be anything else, he liked the feeling of being used, and a good Dom made him feel loved and secure. But Mikey had always still been slightly curious about topping, something he had never done, and he knew that very few Dom’s topped and even fewer would allow someone as subby as Mikey to do so, so he went on a search, with Gerard’s help, to find someone for Mikey to experiment with. Eventually Mikey went to speak to Pete, knowing he would never say yes for himself but wondered if he knew of anyone who may oblige, and of course Pete did. And there he was, now standing naked in front of the Way’s was little Ryan Ross.

Gerard grinned at him over the top of his coffee mug “Lay on the bed” and Ryan did, without hesitation and he sighed in to the sheets, waiting to see what would happen next. Gerard looked at Mikey and placed a hand on his shoulder “OK?” he asked “Yeah” Mikey replied rubbing his hands on his jeans “Yeah ready” “I'm not going anywhere Mikey this is gonna be fine, I will help you” Mikey nodded and Gerard sincerity and stood and started to strip.
When Mikey got undressed down to his underpants he moved slowly over to the bed and sat on the edge, he ran a hand up Ryan’s leg, over his hip and over the slight swell of his stomach. He was perfect, creamy coloured skin and that dark hair made him look even exotic and Mikey watched his chest rise and fall and Ryan breathing slightly increased. Mikey bit his lip, un sure of what he wanted to do next “Your in charge here Mikes, you say what you want, I'm here to help” Gerard was standing right behind him. He put a hand on Mikey’s shoulder. “Erm I..I don’t know how to open him up” Gerard raised half and eyebrow, he found it slightly surprising but then if Mikey never questioned they guys he had been with, maybe it was something he just didn’t register. Gerard gulped down a mouthful of coffee, “Ryan is experienced so he won’t need much, fingers or mouth really?” Gerard said helpfully. Mikey nodded and looked at Ryan. “Erm, roll over on to your front Ryan” and he did and Mikey felt his chest go hot and he looked at Gee for reassurance, Gerard smiled, “Its good when people do as they are told isn’t it?” Mikey nodded and pushed Ryan’s legs apart.

Mikey settled himself in-between Ryan’s legs, and then settled his face in-between Ryan’s cheeks and started to eat him out. Ryan moaned with delight, Mikey had obviously has a lot of training in this and it felt divine and could feel himself relaxing in to it as Mikey snaked his tongue inside. Gerard had left to make another coffee, he didn’t actually need to be part of this bit, he was there to support Mikey and that was it there was nothing sexual in it for either of them, they both knew that. But with a bad combination of Mikey’s troubled childhood and his insecurities they both broke ‘normal’ boundaries sometimes, and this was one of those times. Gerard was also present the first time Mikey had got fucked by Pete, he never completely trusted him and Mikey was as nervous as hell. Pete had no idea that Gerard would want to be a part of things and was so down with it, thinking it would be as kinky as hell to have both brothers in bed with him. But as it turns out Gerard sitting on the settee eating pizza while Pete deflowered Mikey wasn’t kinky, in fact Pete would forget Gerard was even there unless Mikey looked over for reassurance.

Gerard finished the coffee and went for a pee, catching a glance at the bed, making sure all was ok. When he returned Ryan was really starting to moan and Mikey was dry humping the sheets, without realising, “Mikey I think that is enough for Ryan, don’t you?” Mikey drew his head back and looked at Gerard, his lips were pink and his face flushed “we are here for you, not him remember?” Mikey nodded, he was trying to remember that. “How do you want to fuck him?” “Erm, face up, erm on his back” Gerard nodded at Ryan, Mikey swallowed “Ryan turn on your back” and Ryan did. Mikey exhaled he was starting to show his nerves, but that was ok, Gerard had told him it was fine to be nervous, ultimately Gerard was the one in charge here, but the pleasure and the experience would be Mikey’s and that helped Mikey to relax. “I I I erm I wanna see his face so I know he is ok” Gerard smiled at his sweet little brother, “Your too kind Mikey and Ryan will be just fine. Are you sure you want him on his back” “yeah yes I'm sure”

Gerard moved round and got a pillow from off the top of the bed “Hips up Ross” and he slid the pillow underneath Ryan, tilting his hips upwards. Ryan caught Gerard’s eye, but Gerard’s face was stony, he could be a hard fucker when he wanted to be, but Ryan also knew if he had done something wrong Gerard would be quick to tell him, his calmness reassured Ryan somewhat. Mikey stood and slid his underpants off, Ryan quickly dashed his eyes to Gerard, who was now standing behind Mikey, facing away, and then knowing the coast was clear, straight to Mikey’s cock. The sight made Ryan’s mouth water, he was hard, rock hard and as Mikey moved he could see Mikey’s cock tapping against his hard, flat belly, Ryan moaned slightly in his throat. Mikey shook his head gently, but it was too late “Do you have a problem Ross?” Gerard snapped and turned quickly on his heels. Ryan shook his head. Mikey bit his lip and closed his eyes and breathed deeply, Ryan was silent. He knew if he pissed Gerard off he might be punished later, when they are alone, and Ryan didn’t want that, he knew what Gerard could be like. Mikey felt his brothers hand on his back “Whenever you’re ready” he spoke quietly “you know what to do, make sure that your happy with how everything feels” Mikey nodded and opened his eyes.

Mikey settled himself down and pushed Ryan’s legs back a bit further, he looked at Ryan’s tiny, tight opening and swallowed, Mikey loved being fucked and he knew that possibly only Ryan loved it more, but he still wasn’t sure, right at this moment if this was gonna work. Mikey took a finger from his free had and pushed it inside Ryan, there was very little resistance and Ryan groaned in to it, maybe it would be ok, he didn’t want to hurt the kid. Mikey continued to finger Ryan while Gerard dropped a tube of lube on the bed and walked away. Mikey withdrew his finger and lubed himself up. Ryan held his legs open and in place and kept himself exposed by drawing his knees closer to his chest and holding them in place with his hands. Mikey had no idea who Ryan had been with previously but he was obviously so good at this, and Mikey recognised that Pete liked his subs to do that, but really that didn’t mean much.

Mikey leant forward and pushed his cock against Ryan’s opening, Ryan was breathing deeply, he was ready, so Mikey pushed himself in. Ryan gasped, and so did Mikey, he had only put the head in so far but wow that felt good. Ryan was tight, super tight and hot and he closed himself round Mikey’s cock. Mikey hummed to himself and built up the courage to push in further, he watched Ryan’s face, his eyes were half open and his mouth was open, he obviously was enjoying it and Mikey was pleased. He sped up slightly and pushed himself all the way in, right up to the hilt. Ryan arched his back and groaned Mikey smiled and looked round for Gerard, but he was sitting on the floor at the edge of the bed drawing, facing away, so Mikey turned his attention back to Ryan. Mikey withdrew gently and pushed back in and Ryan gasped and smiled with pleasure. Mikey knew that this was right so he started to fuck Ryan gently.

It felt incredible, Mikey’s head span with the sensation. Ryan was so hot and tight, he never knew how good this could feel. Building on his confidence Mikey started to pound gently in to Ryan, making the small amount of belly he had wobble with the impact. Mikey smiled, it was cute, Ryan was cute, no Ryan was super sexy, Mikey was making him feel sexy, and Yeah Mikey could do this. He built up faster rhythm and started to get lost in the sensations of it all. Ryan was being so damn good, he lay as still as he could getting fucked by Mikey, he felt good inside him and Ryan was getting hotter and hotter, he could feel his own cock hard and flushed against his stomach. But his instructions were not to touch, this was for Mikey, well possibly partly anyway. Mikey continued to pound in to Ryan, very gently building the speed and his thrust as he became more needy, Mikey ran his hands down Ryan’s legs and over his soft body, it was so good to touch a man in this way, his narrow hips, his hard lines, it felt amazing, he could hear Ryan panting and see his chest raise and lower quicker and quicker, he knew he was doing things right. Mikey was starting to grunt and began to lose his rhythm, his head was bowed right over and Ryan knew Mikey was focussing everything he had on not coming, but he knew Mikey wouldn’t last much longer and he felt a tinge of sadness, yeah Mikey was new and another sub, but he had been so gentle, and sometimes that was a refreshing change. Ryan’s train of thought was distracted by Mikey’s moan and his gripping on to Ryan’s leg firmly, Mikey looked at Ryan through his hair and Ryan smiled at him and with that Mikey came inside Ryan, grabbing on to his hips and forcing himself as far in as he could go. Ryan hissed but leant forward and wrapped a hand around Mikey’s hip and held him as close as possible.

After a few moments and still panting for breath Mikey pulled out of Ryan and sat on the bed just trying to breathe. Ryan lay there, he didn’t move, knowing he probably would piss Gerard off, but he was still sitting on the floor, and Ryan took a chance. He leaned forward and kissed Mikey on the lips, it was such a tender moment Mikey’s heart wanted to melt, he knew what Ryan was trying to say, and it was find. But the kiss was enough and Gerard whipped his head round, “Did I give you fucking permission Ross? Was that in your list of instructions?” Ryan was visibly trembled and shook his head “Get back down” Gerard said firmly and Ryan slid back and lay back on the bed, he knew he was gonna break the rules but it was worth it.

Gerard finished typing on his phone and stood and smiled at Mikey “How was it?” Mikey grinned wildly “Yeah it felt amazing. It was so good, I think it will make me a better sub cos I get it better now, you know?” Gerard nodded he knew. “Go sit on the settee, there is a coffee on the table for you” Mikey got up and picked his underpants up and slid them on as he settled in to the sofa.

“You remember the deal Ross?” Ryan nodded yeah he remember, Mikey was the focus here, but if Gerard wanted get off as well, he was getting off. “On your back” Ryan flipped over on to the sheets. He knew Gerard would not be so forgiving. Ryan could hear Gerard undo his belt and shimmy down his jeans. He felt the mattress depress under Gerard’s body and Ryan could suddenly feel hot breath in his ear, “You fucking talk or complain you’re in trouble. You make the minimum amount of noise necessary and keep your nose in the damn sheets, if you’re grateful we won’t have a fucking problem. Understand me boy?” Ryan nodded and screwed his eyes shut, this was much more like he was used to
.
Gerard lined himself up with Ryan’s opening and pushed straight in, no warning, as far as he could go. Ryan hissed in to the sheets and arched his back slightly. Gerard grabbed both Ryan’s arms and bent them up his back, he grabbed the young man’s small wrists in one hand and pushed them up close towards his neck. Ryan felt the muscles stretch across his chest, in this position he was completely trapped by Gerard, and they both knew it. Gerard shifted until he was in a good position and started to pound in to Ryan, he went straight in at a fast, hammering pace and Ryan wailed in to the sheets, trying to accommodate the feeling in his ass and the intense pressure in his back as Gerard lent in to Ryan’s bent arms. Ryan’s ass was starting to burn and he wondered if Gerard had used any lube at all or just what was left of Mikey’s, it certainly didn’t feel like Gerard had bothered. Ryan started to cry out as it felt like Gerard was almost trying to break his arms. He mumbled something in to the sheets, thinking Gerard couldn’t hear, but he couldn’t have been more wrong.
Gerard grabbed a fistful of Ryan’s hair and pulled his head right back. “What did you fucking say?” Ryan’s body was being stretched and he could barely talk, but Gerard pulled his head back further and growled in his ear “What did you fucking say?” Ryan bit his lip which made Gerard pull his head right back and Ryan let out a yelp of real pain “Don’t make me ask you again” Ryan sobbed “Fucking hell, all I said was fucking hell, I promise” “Your such a fucking pussy bitch Ross, I thought you could take being with a real man, maybe the man you are with now don’t treat you the way you need, maybe I need to tell him“ ”No, no, no please Gee he does, he does. Please Gerard Please” “Please what?” “Please do me the honour of being fucked by you, I know it more than I deserve but please do, please” Ryan spoke quietly, tears starting to run down his face. Gerard let go of his hair and pushed him forward, Ryan rubbed his face in the sheets and was caught by surprise by Gerard’s breathe again in his ear “I never fucking said kissing my brother was part of the deal, and now your questioning me? Your just asking for trouble aren’t you?” Ryan whimpered and Gerard leaned forward and put his full weight on Ryan’s back and fucked him at a furious pace. Ryan wailed and cried in to the sheets, to afraid to look up and too say anything he kept his face buried.

Mikey sat silently on the sofa, he knew Gerard could be like this and he kept his eyes fixed firmly on his mug of coffee. His insides twisted when he heard Ryan cry out and it made his toes curl but Mikey also knew if you disobeyed you got punished, the rules were simple enough. Soon enough Mikey could hear Gerard breathing starting to falter and he started to grunt in to Ryan so Mikey phased out as Gerard come inside the boy in the bed, he didn’t need to be a part of that.

Gerard sat back and released Ryan’s arms and they fell to the side of the boy’s body. Ryan was covered with sweat and breathing heavily in to the sheets. Gerard got up and walked round to where Ryan was laying and turned him on his side. He moved his hips close to Ryan’s face “Clean me off” and Ryan took Gerard in his mouth and ate whatever and whoever’s cum was on there. Gerard held his head in place and he could hear Gerard instructing Mikey to get dressed. “Go downstairs and have a drink at the bar, or you can get a cab back to our hotel. I don’t mind but whatever you decide let me know” Ryan couldn’t see but Mikey nodded in agreement, he opened his mouth and went to say something but Gerard shook his head. So Mikey closed his mouth and left.

After Ryan had finished cleaning up Gerard to his satisfaction, Gerard pushed him back on the bad and Ryan lay there quietly, his body aching and his ass burning and his cock, still rock hard against his stomach.

After a while the door opened, Ryan wondered who it could be. He knew he was on loan from Pete for the day, Ryan swallowed, visitors could make him nervous.
“Hello Ryan” Ryan spun his head round and there was Pete, Looking particularly displeased, he removed his belt from his jeans “Who has been a naughty boy then?” Ryan swallowed as Gerard closed the door on all three of them
Sign up to rate and review this story