Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

Vista Oaks Community Homes and Real Estate in Round Rock, Texas

by piano36sharon 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-23 - 442 words

0Unrated
Houses in Vista Oaks True Estate

Vista Oaks is a 316-acre real estate community located in Round Rock, Texas. The subdivisions of Brushy Creek North, Sendero Springs, Maintain at Stone Oak, and Mayfield Ranch are all close by Vista Oaks true estate. These properties can be arrived at by having I-35 N and then going East on 1431, or by going West on 1431 from Cedar Park. This real estate is in the zip code of 78681. Homes in this community have characteristics this sort of as wood floors, vaulted ceilings, backyard patios, brushed nickel fixtures, granite countertops, and walk-in closets. Homes right here assortment in charges from the 150s to 400s. There are over 900 residences in this chunk of a subdivision. This local community is in a great area.

Vista Oaks Actual Estate Location

This community has houses that are conveniently found close by essential town locations, yet tucked away in character. Scott &amp White Healthcare facility, Seton Hospital, and IKEA are all shut to the local community talked about and bordering areas. In addition, eating places this sort of as Chuy's, La Madeleine, Rudy's and Salt Lick BBQ, Mesa Rosa, and Cracker Barrel are all only a 10-min push away from the area. Organizations this sort of as Prestige Enterprise Answers, Paul's Tunes and Math Classes, and Royal Vista Dental and nearly inside strolling distance. Academy Athletics and Outdoor, Dollar Tree, Bealls, AT&ampT, BBVA Compass Bank, and FedEx Business office are just some of the nearby shopping shops near by this location and encompassing regions.

Vista Oaks Homes for Sale

This group of areas and citizens is in the Leander College District. The educational institutions of Rouse HS, Vista Ridge HS, Wiley MS, and Parkside ES are in the borders. Texas A&ampM Well being Science Middle University of Medication in Round Rock, Austin Local community College, Concordia, and Le Cordon Bleu are all higher schooling faculties found only a brief travel from the region.

Vista Oaks Residences in Round Rock True Estate

A number of distinct facilities are obtainable to citizens. Williamson County Regional Park is a limited push absent. The park delivers a keep track of, basketball and tennis courts, picnic areas, a kiddie teach, a soccer subject, and a playground. Close by is also a Junior Olympic Pool, a fireplace-pit pavilion, a sand volleyball courtroom, numerous playscapes, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a board meeting place. Properties in this local community have access to the Honey Bear Creek Trail: a lighted walking, jogging and bicycle path that is around areas listed here.



REFERENCES:


http://www.muziboo.com/mp3/how-to-use-online-searches-to-find-your-best-new-home/

http://yourlisten.com/alicemcdonald43/new-homes-how-to-use-online-searches-to-find-your-best-new

https://audioboo.fm/boos/1628809-how-to-use-online-searches-to-find-your-best-new-home
Sign up to rate and review this story