Categories > Original > Drama > More Traumatized Than You'd Tink

More Traumatized Than You'd Tink

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Hwang Hyunjin was a sex slave to the Crip gang. He thought that he'd never heal, much less learn how to love. But Bang Chan changed all that.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2023-04-21 - 352 words

0Unrated
flashback
Creak The door to the basement opens, and Hyunjin knows what to do. He sits up, takes his shirt and panties off, and smiles. He's a sex slave to the Crip gang. He's technically a prostitute, but all the money he should be earning goes to Master Potts and Master Jackson, the leaders of this set. A familiar face appears out of the darkness and turns on the light. He unlocks Hyunjin's cell, steps inside, and locks it behind him. Hyunjin assumed that he wanted to be pleased, but instead, he carried a ratty towel and a small container of shampoo. "Shower time, kitten." Hyunjin stands up, bows, and follows Master Jackson up the stairs and into the hall of the trap house. Master Jackson unlocked the bathroom and follows Hyunjin inside. Hyunjin gets a shower every 2 weeks if he behaves. That means that he never says no to anything, bows, writes his self-hate affirmations every night, performs his strip show well, and pleases his customers properly. Of course, he must be supervised as he showers, meaning he is his Master's eye candy. You see, Hyunjin is actually female-to-male, but nobody in the gang knows that. It doesn't matter. He's their babygirl, their kitten, their pretty whore, their property. Vaginal, anal, or oral sex. He obeyed. He satisfied them however they wanted, no matter how much he hated it, how bad it hurt, or how tired he got. All they cared about was their own pleasure. Sometimes he would have his legs spread for several hours straight. Master Jackson turned on the water and handed Hyunjin the shampoo. Hyunjin bowed. "Thank you, Master." Master Jackson smiled and sat down on the chair to watch Hyunjin. Hyunjin remembered the first -and last- time he told a Master to stop looking at him while he showered. He got beaten with a whip for 30 minutes straight, he almost passed out in pain, then he was raped. He also got his inner thigh brand the next day, the same one all the sex slaves had. He sobbed silently until he finally fell asleep.
Flashback Ends
Sign up to rate and review this story