Categories > Original > Drama > More Traumatized Than You'd Think

Chapter 2

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Hyunjin shares what he remembers with the police, and meets someone.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2023-04-24 - 510 words

0Unrated
"So Hyunjin, honey. We're going to come down to the police station. Is that okay?" Yeji asked. Turning around to smile at Hyunjin who was sitting silently in the back of the police car. Hyujin shrugged. "Sure, I guess. Can you tell me what we'll do there?" Yeji nodded. "So, they'll run your DNA to get your last name, age, and where your parents live. Then we'll give you a drug test to see if you've been drugged in any way. We'll interview you to get any information, then give you a psychological assessment to see if you'll be safe living on your own if you're an adult, or if you'd be better off living with your parents. If you'd like, we can take you to the hospital to check for STDs and other treatable injuries. If the psychological assessment comes through with a certain diagnosis, then we can get you some free therapy or psychological care for a little while." she explains. "Thank you so much, Officer Hwa- Officer Yeji," Hyunjin says, bowing his head. They pull up to the police station and they all step out. Yeji puts her arm protectively around Hyujin's slender shoulders. They go inside the police station and go down a hallway and stop before a room, but Yeji has an idea. "Hyunjin, honey, would you like a real shower? I know you probably haven't had one for a really long time, but it might feel nice to get all the way clean with warm water and have some privacy." she offers. "That would be amazing. Thank you, Officer." Yeji nods. "Just one second, honey. Josh, can you get the psych team on call and Lisa, Jennie, and Felix for interrogation? Prep an ambulance to get her to the hospital and have them get a rape kit ready. Make it so she doesn't have to wait in there any longer than she has to, okay?" Officer Mundell nods. "Sure, Yej." he goes down another hallway to make calls. "Okay, honey. Come with me, all right?" Hyunjin follows her to a storage room. She picks out small bottles of shampoo, body wash, lotion, and a deodorant stick with a towel. "I wish I had all new clothes, but I can get you new panties and a clean shirt, but it's a men's. Is that all right?" Hyunjin bowed his head. "Officer Yeji, I've gotten used to wearing the same dirty shirt and panties for weeks straight. There's no need to treat a sex-slave like royalty, Officer." Hyunjin says, bowing his head. Yeji's heart broke. "Honey, I've never met anyone in your situation as I'm new to this investigation team, but I can tell that you've experienced one of the worst things that happen in America. In my opinion, you deserve more than most royalty, even just because of your incredible strength," she says with a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, Officer." Yeji smiles. "Here, I'll take you to the showers, take as long as you'd like, all right?" Hyunjin bows his head and agrees.
Sign up to rate and review this story