Categories > Original > Sci-Fi

AMH

by Amh 0 reviews

AMH

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-05-20 - 161 words

-1Predictable
About US:
AMH is a leading single-family rental company and homebuilder in the US, known for quality and integrity. We offer more than 60,000 single-family homes across the US, located in vibrant neighborhoods. Our homes are move-in ready, pet-friendly, and equipped with outdoor space and ample room for all of your household’s needs. Our custom Let Yourself In® technology allows you to tour a property on your own schedule, without an agent present. We simplify your day-to-day through online customer solutions and professional maintenance support, so you can enjoy your weekends stress-free. We also have our own homebuilding arm, AMH Development, which delivers new communities across the country thoughtfully designed and built for you, equipped with modern amenities, green spaces, and environmentally-conscious features.
At AMH we are committed to transparency and positioned for growth under the guidance of the industry’s top professionals, who deliver high-quality housing opportunities and customer experiences that create lasting value and healthy partnerships with our residents.
Sign up to rate and review this story