Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To The End

Cemetary Gates....

by The_Used 2 reviews

yep

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 1132 words

0Unrated
The day went by slower and slower then usually, and the only reason why is because I needed to get out. I needed to get to the cemetery.

BING! BING! BING!

The bel finally rang to dismiss us out of school. I got up fast and ran to my locker.
"Amy, slow down! I need to ask you something," I heard a voice. I glanced back and saw Gerard. He was getting closer. I kept walking, I didn't have time to just sit and talk with him. I suddenly felt him grabbing my arm and spun me around. His hand was cold as ice and it sent chills up my spine. Noticing the silence, I decide to break it.
"What is it Gee because I'm really late," I told him.
"Well...I was wondering if you wanted me to come with you to the cemetery seeing that is is the day your...mom...died," he said. Aww, god he was so sweet. I really wanted, no needed him to come but I don't know how Adam would react.
"That's really sweet of you, but I don't know what Adam wants and..."
"Well Adam came up with the idea, so I don't think he'll mind," he said happily.
"Well okay then, lets go," I said putting my head down and walked out of the school.


It felt right that Gerard did come with me. I really needed him now. We walked in slience as we approached the cemetery gates. The cemetery had a large wall around it and the opening had two large doors for the gate. The gate was black and it looked as if it was cut like a rose vine. Adam pushed the gate open and we all walked in one by one. The cemetery was so beautiful. It was fall and leaves were falling. The older tombs were broken and the statues were all still and peaceful. The quietness was the thing that made this place beautiful. We kept walking until we got to my mother's tomb stone. We all stood in front of it. I knew we were all thinking the same thing. The day my mother died.


FlashBack.


My mother had just dropped my brother and I off at school. The day was as normal as usually. Gerard and the other boys were picking on me because I was a girl. Then we heard a knock on the door, and my daddy opened the door. He looked as if he was crying. He told the teacher that both Adam and I had to go home, because the was a family problem. Our dad drove us to Aunt Lizzy house. We went got there she was standing on her porch. She welcomed us in and my dad said he had to talk to her alone. They went into the kitchen and talked. Adam and I both went into the living room and sat on the couch. Then we heard Aunt Lizzy crying and our daddy walking out the door. Adam and I looked at each with a face of confusion. Then Aunt Lizzy walked in with her eyes puffy and blood shot. She sat next to Adam.
"Amy, Adam, I think we should have a little talk." she started to say as tears welled up in her eyes. I was getting really scared now.
"Remeber when I told you both tha Uncle Johnny was up in heaven and was happy?" we both nodded. I didn't like were this was going, even though I was little, I knew something major had happen. I suddenly felt Adam grab my hand and squeezed it hard. I looked at him and he looked like he was going to cry. He knew that something major had happen too.
"Well...your mother...she has joined him and is in a happier place now..."she trailed off. I suddenly burst into tears. My mother was gone and I was only ten. I felt Adam let go of my hand and I faced him. He had broken down with is face in his hands. I got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

As I got older, my aunt Lizzy had told us what had happen to my mother. She went to work that day, she worked as a secretary at the towns law firm. The day before they had lost there biggest case in years. A women was sent to jail on the counts of murder. The day my mother died, the husband, of the women who went to jail, had entered the building. He was armed with five guns. He opened fire with the firm and killed ten people. My mother was on of the people who had there life ended that day. But why did he have to kill my mother?


"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna head home," Adam whispered. I snapped back from my memory and into reality. I nodded.
"Go ahead. I'm going to stay here for a little longer."
"Okay, well don't stay out here to late." he said and walked away from Gerard and I.
"If you wanna leave, you can," I told him
"Nah, I rather stay here with you to make sure you stay out of harms way, you know how this town is with volience." he said. I turned and faced him, he smiled. Oh, god how I really love that smile. He reached out and grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I lowered my head and a tear had escape my eye.
"You miss her alot, don't you?" he whispered.
"Like hell I do. The only memory that I can think of was when my Aunt Lizzy told me she had died. Everything before that is just a blur." I said. Gerard had pulled my me close to him and held me in a hug.
"If you EVER need a shoulder to cry on...I'm aways here. Remember that!" he whispered into my ear.
"Okay, I will," I said and looked into his eyes. He smiled and pulled me close to him. I buried my head into his shoulder and cried like there was no tomorrow. I suddenly felt his lips kiss the top of my head.
"Shh..."he tried to calm me down, "You know both your mother and Aunt is watching over you. They both love you very much," he whispered into my ear.I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight. I don't know what I would do if I lost Gerard too. He finally pulled away. He wiped my tears off my cheek.
"Want me to walk you home, It's getting dark," he asked. I nodded and we started walking out of the cemetery with Gerard wrapping his arm around me.
Sign up to rate and review this story