- Username: scarlett_fitch2027
- Member Since: 2011-02-12
- Real name: I have quite a few. Pick one you like.
- Bio:28 days. 6 hours. 42 minutes. 12 seconds.
My name is Scarlett. I am 15 years old and I have four concepts to thank for that: Green Day, MCR, John Connor and Kurt Cobain.
I like sci-fi tv, Yamaha Pacificas, 70s punk, chainsaw massacres, anime, converse, Doc Martens, purple, dystopian societies, the Japanese, sarcastic comments, Sid Vicious, Kurt, liquid eyeliner, bunnies called Frank, classic novels, hipster glasses, cats, profiteroles, terrorist attacks and chocolate truffles.
Read my shit if you like but be warned...there may be dragons. Two of the best people are Catscanfly because she rocks harder than a limestone quarry and PartyPooper because she is my blood and kin and therefore must be great.
By the way, if it looks like I'm taking the piss I probably am. If you don't like to laugh at yourself I'll be happy to do it for you.
A famous linguist once said that out of all the endless combinations of words Cellar Door is the most beautiful.
- My name is Finch and I love Frerard. To me, it's like crack. I can't go a day without reading or writing it. If you have some Frerard for me, send it to me. I'll be happy to have it. But, I'm afrai...
- I like to write and I listen to music all the time.
- I like to live in my head because there everything goes according to plan
- I live in my head, and it produces some interesting people and stories that I like to share with you all.
- In a world that's full of suck, I'm glad that you blow.
- Taking everything down, guys. Sorry! If you're interested go here instead: AO3 or LJ :)
Living with ghosts has never been easy. A set of three pieces featuring Light, Misa, and Near.
In: Death Note
- Authors: 198114
- Stories: 39120
In English: "Profile Of That Girl Known As Liz". *Edited*
Come ask me stuff for a Q&A video! :D
My new blog-type thingy. Vent in Chapter 8.
Frank and Gerard's love story. (I already had this up but something went wrong. So I'll try and re-...
Helena Sheridan never wanted to be a vampire. She didn’t want to fall in love with her master Gera...