- Username: Gerardwayiscute
- Member Since: 2011-07-06
- Real name: Jazzy used to be here....
- Bio:This account is closed
- "Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too hard to read." I lust for music. Writing is my passion. Art is my first love. I'm an optimist who adores exploring the p...
- I don't live here anymore.
- Hi there. I`m Dakota.I'm fifteen. Music, Harry Potter, writing, reading, hair dye, animals(espically the cold blooded kind)and my small group of friends are my life. I love piercings and tattoos an...
- Hey guys, Kirrah here. I have a few fanfictions up, but I don't really update them very often. anyway. I'm 16 and love Good Charlotte and My Chemical Romance.
- This account is closed
- "Fashion Is A Form Of Ugliness So Severe That We Must Alter It Every Six Months." Online Surveys
- Female 14, great fan of My Chemical Romance some of my favorite bands are; The Strokes, The Misfits, The Cardigans, Blondie ,The Smiths, You Me At Six, Bring Me The Horizon, Coldplay, Smashing Pump...
- I have no name, no face nor any claims of grandeur. I merely exist. The most wondrous thing is that the audience who shall read my stories will nothing of the author, therefore will be unable to ju...
- Hi! I love music and pianos. My favorite bands are Paramore and My Chemical Romance.
AU, Post OotP summer story: Summer at the Dursleys has always meant Harry is overworked, underfed a...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 666374
- Stories: 39961
Rose Tyler found her true love in a mad man with a blue box. Her love never died, not even when her ...
In: Doctor Who
Eighth one in my series, "Ghost Doll." Three cases in one: missing and moving corpses, Hotaru's frie...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Seventeenth book in the "Ghost Doll" series. Marriage is a burning thing. Tsuzuki and Anna try to fi...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Three years ago Naruto Uzumaki was marked as K.I.A by his superiors. Found in another dimension with...
Frank is having the worst day, when he's given the task of training the new guy, will it be a welcom...