- Username: DisenchatedDestroya
- Website: My DeviantART
- Member Since: 2011-10-30
- Real name: Ellie
- MSN: I'm too anti-social for that.
- AIM: To spit in the face of society.
- ICQ: Screw Q, I see you. :P
- YAHOO: Yohoo
- JABBER: wocky
- Bio:I know that no matter how I start this, it will be as awkward as fuck, so I'll just start with my age. I am fifteen, sixteen on the twenty-second of January, and I live in England, in the arse-end of nowhere where the most excitement we get is a new piece of graffiti at the village bus stop. Yeah. I write a shit-tonne of stuff, most of which will end up on here. The things I like writing most are poetry and fanfiction. My current OTPs are Phan (AmazingPhil/danisnotonfire) and Pikey (Pete Wentz/Mikey Way). I live with my nan, my aunt and my granddad, which can be both awesome and awful. I've got a morbidly obese pet hamster named Wentz, after the Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz, and he rocks my socks. I also have a goldfish called Streaky, but he's not as exciting as Wentz. In fact, I think he might actually be dead... Music is my life; rock, emo, punk and metal mainly. My all time favorite band is My Chemical Romance, tying with Panic! At The Disco. The bands I have seen live are; Funeral For a Friend, Lower Than Atlantis, Kids in Glass Houses, All Time Low, All-American Rejects, The Blackout and Blink-182. So far, I think that The Blackout were the best. So yeah; I'm some fifteen-year-old Brit kid in the middle of nowhere who is best friends with a hamster. Nice to meet you!
- This account is permanently out-of-use. I just don't know how to delete it, so.
- I'm Megan from the UK and I love My Chemical Romance, as well as: Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Green Day, Tokio Hotel, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Blink-182, Muse, ...
- My greatest goal in life is to inspire other people and entertain them, so I write fantasy with a mix of dark themes (war, prejudice etc) and odd human quirks (kinda hard to summarise in brackets -...
- Who actually reads these?
- I'm a KID FROM YESTERDAY, I find happiness in misery and live my life in Aubergine Dreams. I believe that we are not HUMANs, we're dancers. I believe that someone stole Matt's OVERTURE. I know a th...
Two babies were switched at one by the vengeful Dursley's. Now, at Hogwarts, one is thrust into the ...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 199452
- Stories: 39228
Big changes are happening in Olympus, and a demigod, August, finds herself thrown right into the mix...
Rewritten Gerard daughter story.
Gerard has been in prison and painfully awaiting the death sentence for five years but prison life i...
It's no different than last time. All I want is something different...maybe I'll find it within you....
The city of Las Vegas has become a battlefield for the vampires. It's not safe to leave your house a...