- Username: SyraStrange
- Website: YOU SLY BASTARD
- Member Since: 2011-11-03
- Real name: Syra Cowl
- MSN: sorry no, I think that died a while ago
- AIM: to survive my angsty teenage years
- ICQ: quantum physics is a little beyond me, sir
- YAHOO: email: email@example.com
- JABBER: jabber, kik, excuse you, I have a blog
- Bio:Hello! You've stumbled upon Syra Cowl's profile! She's not here at the moment but all her contact info is available in the story titled "A Never-Was Writer Takes Off the Concrete Shoes!" Do you ever wonder why these things always end in exclamation points!? Me too!
- "Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too hard to read." I lust for music. Writing is my passion. Art is my first love. I'm an optimist who adores exploring the p...
- My name is Finch and I love Frerard. To me, it's like crack. I can't go a day without reading or writing it. If you have some Frerard for me, send it to me. I'll be happy to have it. But, I'm afrai...
- I don't live here anymore.
- yournewdejavu.tumblr.com twitter: @itabi hit me up if you want. I take requests.
- only one other person knows i write this shit (and i have real balls even being here) ... and i'll stop when the stories are told ... or when both our cars collide. meh. "I never got into expres...
- Hi there. **tips hat** My name be Lorna, and I am shamelessly addicted to writing fan fic using the wonderful boys of My Chem. I'm eighteen, naturally blond and hail from the murky depths of Belfas...
- But nobody cares if you're losing yourself...am I losing myself?
- Lucy/CosmicZombie. 17. My Chemical Romance, Fearless Vampire Killers, Ashestoangels, The Used and LostAlone enthusiast. Writer. Freak. Aspiring bassist with anxiety issues. History geek. Technology...
- Adnarim Smada. Remember this pen name, it's going to be famous! I just turned eighteen on July 4th. LEGAL ADULT AND ALL THAT. WOO! I graduated that fun place we call high school at sixteen. (Early ...
- Wooo I write stories and stuff. 9/10 of the stuff here is angst. I also have an account on http://www.wattpad.com/(WorldOfGreenDay) and on http://www.sullen-riot.com/ (ChloesGreenDay) ...
- I like to live in my head because there everything goes according to plan
- I live in my head, and it produces some interesting people and stories that I like to share with you all.
- Welcome to my mind. I love writing, but rarely find time to which makes me unhappy. When I get a good idea, I really want to persue it but get writers block on frequent occasion so I apologise if s...
- I'm 17, a senior in high school, art junkie, alternative/rock music addict, and sometimes I over indulge in my guilty pleasure: pop music. I have a passion for writing even though I don't do it muc...
- please don't ask about piercings, im not working on that anymore
- Ahoy, I'm Ivy. I sing, poop, and read fanfic for a living. Criminal Minds and Dexter are basically my entire life. Myself:
- Hey, I'm Scarlet, and there's a couple things you should know about me. 1) Music is my LIFE. Metal music. Symphonic Progressive Heavy Metal. (Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation, After Forever, Ev...
- there are different sizes of infinity
- My name's Rachel. I live in London in lovely old England. I am excellent at fangirling over My Chemical Romance, but I love just about all music. From All Time Low, You Me At Six, We Are The In Cro...
- Hiiii, I'm ArgyleSockMonkey and I love to write. I also love My Chemical Romance, and I love to fangirl, so add all of those three things together and you get a bundle of teenage hormones known as ...
- Young and hostile, but not stupid.
- What can I say? I'm a teenage fangirl who has nothing better to do than write fanfics about her favorite bands. Yup, that sums it up!
- I am the angriest author this side of the internet. k. -------If you ship canon with your shitty OC I hate you and hope you know out of both of your mothers tits, you are the biggest one. ----- But...
- I'm Coming Home.
- Huhm. Hello there. I go by a lot of names. But yeah. I know this one girl on here, she writes an amazing fic and she might be sort of my girlfriend now. It's, like, 5:00 AM over here so this is jus...
- But, Wesley? What about the ROUS's? Rodents of unsual size? I don't think they exist. Henry Rollins is god. My Dad made me a socialist. Thank you for the coffee xoxo Alexandra
- let me tell you a little something about rock and roll, kid
- I'm just tired and full of conflicting emotions.
You don't get to leave me. I need you.
- Authors: 608897
- Stories: 40301
New assistant and new co-worker hired at Gerard's job but he finds them both incredibly attractive.
"Upon his father finding out about his drug use again, he is forced to join recovery seminars. His d...
portable stage manufacturer
In: Linkin Park
Up and coming Detective "L" for the first time is Feeling Defeated well working on a case in The U.S...
In: Death Note
Round four comes to Rose and the crew. Rosie discovers that she is pregnant. This of course opens th...
In: Fall Out Boy