- Username: SyraStrange
- Website: YOU SLY BASTARD
- Member Since: 2011-11-03
- Real name: Syra Cowl
- MSN: coughs
- AIM: to survive my angsty teenage years
- ICQ: sneezes
- YAHOO: email: email@example.com
- JABBER: I LIKE LISTENING IN
- Bio:Hi, I can't reach you. I'm swinging while you're floating away. But time can defeat you, and you could wind up getting my way.
- "Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too hard to read." I lust for music. Writing is my passion. Art is my first love. I'm an optimist who adores exploring the p...
- My name is Finch and I love Frerard. To me, it's like crack. I can't go a day without reading or writing it. If you have some Frerard for me, send it to me. I'll be happy to have it. But, I'm afrai...
- I don't live here anymore.
- yournewdejavu.tumblr.com twitter: @itabi hit me up if you want. I take requests.
- only one other person knows i write this shit (and i have real balls even being here) ... and i'll stop when the stories are told ... or when both our cars collide. meh. "I never got into expres...
- Hi there. **tips hat** My name be Lorna, and I am shamelessly addicted to writing fan fic using the wonderful boys of My Chem. I'm eighteen, naturally blond and hail from the murky depths of Belfas...
- But nobody cares if you're losing yourself...am I losing myself?
- Lucy/CosmicZombie. 17. My Chemical Romance, Fearless Vampire Killers, Ashestoangels, The Used and LostAlone enthusiast. Writer. Freak. Aspiring bassist with anxiety issues. History geek. Technology...
- Adnarim Smada. Guess the pen name won't be famous because I am changing it and all that for when I put professional work out. Probably a wise idea, am I right? 19 as of July 4th. Second year as a l...
- Wooo I write stories and stuff. 9/10 of the stuff here is angst. I also have an account on http://www.wattpad.com/(WorldOfGreenDay) and on http://www.sullen-riot.com/ (ChloesGreenDay) ...
- I like to live in my head because there everything goes according to plan
- I live in my head, and it produces some interesting people and stories that I like to share with you all.
- Welcome to my mind. I love writing, but rarely find time to which makes me unhappy. When I get a good idea, I really want to persue it but get writers block on frequent occasion so I apologise if s...
- I'm 17, a senior in high school, art junkie, alternative/rock music addict, and sometimes I over indulge in my guilty pleasure: pop music. I have a passion for writing even though I don't do it muc...
- please don't ask about piercings, im not working on that anymore
- Ahoy, I'm Ivy. I sing, poop, and read fanfic for a living. Criminal Minds and Dexter are basically my entire life. Myself:
- Hey, I'm Scarlet, and there's a couple things you should know about me. 1) Music is my LIFE. Metal music. Symphonic Progressive Heavy Metal. (Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation, After Forever, Ev...
- there are different sizes of infinity
- My name's Rachel. I live in London in lovely old England. I am excellent at fangirling over My Chemical Romance, but I love just about all music. From All Time Low, You Me At Six, We Are The In Cro...
- Hiiii, I'm ArgyleSockMonkey and I love to write. I also love My Chemical Romance, and I love to fangirl, so add all of those three things together and you get a bundle of teenage hormones known as ...
- Young and hostile, but not stupid.
- What can I say? I'm a teenage fangirl who has nothing better to do than write fanfics about her favorite bands. Yup, that sums it up!
- I am the angriest author this side of the internet. k. -------If you ship canon with your shitty OC I hate you and hope you know out of both of your mothers tits, you are the biggest one. ----- But...
- I'm Coming Home.
- Huhm. Hello there. I go by a lot of names. But yeah. I know this one girl on here, she writes an amazing fic and she might be sort of my girlfriend now. It's, like, 5:00 AM over here so this is jus...
- But, Wesley? What about the ROUS's? Rodents of unsual size? I don't think they exist. Henry Rollins is god. My Dad made me a socialist. Thank you for the coffee xoxo Alexandra
- let me tell you a little something about rock and roll, kid
- I'm just tired and full of conflicting emotions.
People say the darndest things while they're dreaming.
- Authors: 651516
- Stories: 39931
A magical Patrick/o.c story. There's no doubt Paige is a nerd and her best friend ,Amelia isn't. Tog...
In: Fall Out Boy
Bell Tower tour
In: Ai Yori Aoshi
There's something to be said about the character you tend to root for in whatever current show, movi...
Eighth one in my series, "Ghost Doll." Three cases in one: missing and moving corpses, Hotaru's frie...
In: Yami no Matsuei