- Username: KatarinaMugler
- Member Since: 2011-12-03
- Real name: Katarina Mugler
- Bio:Hello there, teddy bears. Let me tell you a little something about myself. If you go to my school and you see this girl who likes to wear dresses, a total choir geek, and loves to live life like a musical, than that's me. I don't consider myself goth or emo like most people on this site. (sorry if I offended everyone) but in all honestly, CHOIR GEEKS FTW!! Even though I love musical theatre, I love MCR, Fall Out Boy, Flyleaf, and Evanescence. Weird music choices for a choir geek, huh?
- Hi there. **tips hat** My name be Lorna, and I am shamelessly addicted to writing fan fic using the wonderful boys of My Chem. I'm eighteen, naturally blond and hail from the murky depths of Belfas...
- Feel free to call me Ever. I love music, reading, and art. I write fanfiction for My Chemical Romance in my spare time. Any questions, contact my Tumblr account: www.tumblr.com/evermoremcr ...
- Hi. I'm Alex. I'm mostly called Lee. Not sure why. I just prefer it.I live in Ireland and I'm 15. I love punk rock bands like My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Billy Talent, Blink-182, Fall Out Boy a...
- Hellooooo! I'm Melisa. I'm 17. MCR is my favorite band followed by FOB, Panic!, TAI and many more. Coffee addict. Professional William Beckett and Ryan Ross fangirl. Will marry Matthew Gray Gub...
Roy challenges Ed with something he can't resist. Humiliation abounds. TWT. Inspired by listening...
- Authors: 667751
- Stories: 39962
Tabitha Lyght, an Army Reservist, finds herself mutated from a military experiment gone wrong, givin...
Eighth one in my series, "Ghost Doll." Three cases in one: missing and moving corpses, Hotaru's frie...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Frank is having the worst day, when he's given the task of training the new guy, will it be a welcom...
Just an "Author's Note". A story about a girl who moves to a new place and meets some interesting pe...
Rose Tyler found her true love in a mad man with a blue box. Her love never died, not even when her ...
In: Doctor Who