- Username: FeckingSkitzo
- Member Since: 2012-01-03
- Real name: Emi
- Bio:I'm not exactly new here. I simply haven't been able to post anything. I have a fangirl obsession with My Chemical Romance and Tokio Hotel. Ferard = <3 I'm 17, almost 18 I'm bisexual. Homophobia is gay. I'm bipolar. I have panic attacks. My immune systems shit. I like coffee from gas stations. I am an active roleplayer on Bebo http://www.bebo.com/Breakable_Doll Add me if you like. I have ADHD Music is my life And the stuff I post is written on my phone so be gentle yea? I know the stuff could be longer. I'm working on it.
- "Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too hard to read." I lust for music. Writing is my passion. Art is my first love. I'm an optimist who adores exploring the p...
- Hi there. **tips hat** My name be Lorna, and I am shamelessly addicted to writing fan fic using the wonderful boys of My Chem. I'm eighteen, naturally blond and hail from the murky depths of Belfas...
- Fact: My name is not really Myren. Any questions may go to the askbox in my tumblr, as it is the easiest way to reach me. Thanks. :) http://angrygerardsuppoter.tumblr.com/
- 28 days. 6 hours. 42 minutes. 12 seconds. My name is Scarlett. I am 15 years old and I have four concepts to thank for that: Green Day, MCR, John Connor and Kurt Cobain. I like sci-fi tv, Ya...
- Running through the sterilized world, staying beautiful and keeping it ugly with a Bulletproof Heart as the Aftermath is secondary who loves MCR, Misfits, Iron Maiden, Black-Flag, Anti-flag, the Sm...
- I love My Chemical Romance. :3 and Frerard :3
- I know that no matter how I start this, it will be as awkward as fuck, so I'll just start with my age. I am fifteen, sixteen on the twenty-second of January, and I live in England, in the arse-end ...
It is absolutely astonishing the number of coincidences, lucky breaks and odd occurrences that occur...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 198127
- Stories: 39128
It's Roxanne's first year of high school. This'll be fun. Not.
Things are not what they seem... In a world that keeps changing, how do you know who can you trust?
A twisted version of Hansel and Gretel. Something I did for my English. R & R?
Gerard's Explanantion, PLEASE READ. *UPDATE IS NOTHING NEW, JUST THE MISSPELT TITLE WAS REALLY PIS...
Sorry, Long time no see. Contains Character death. No Pairing, really.