- Username: Kaleidoscope-Eyes34
- Website: My Tumblr
- Member Since: 2012-01-20
- Real name: Megan
- Bio:I'm Megan from the UK and I love My Chemical Romance, as well as: Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Green Day, Tokio Hotel, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Blink-182, Muse, Fearless Vampire Killers, 30 Seconds to Mars, You Me at Six and more, but...you probably don't even care. I also like coffee, tea, Tumblr, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Twilight books, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, The Avengers and Merlin.
- "Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too hard to read." I lust for music. Writing is my passion. Art is my first love. I'm an optimist who adores exploring the p...
- I’m good at writing about the darker, more insanity driven things in life. I try to make my characters so beautifully psychotic that you can’t help but to pity and fall in love with them at the...
- My name's Kayla, I'm 15 and I love My Chemical Romance. Music is my life. I love to sing. I swear entirely too much. (Why? Because fuck you.) I write Frerards and Pikeys, but if you're looking for ...
- I know that no matter how I start this, it will be as awkward as fuck, so I'll just start with my age. I am fifteen, sixteen on the twenty-second of January, and I live in England, in the arse-end ...
- This account is permanently out-of-use. I just don't know how to delete it, so.
- Hello! I'm 14. I like Gerard angst,& everything I write is MCR related. I tend to not finish/complete most of my stories, I usually get tired or run out of ideas, (Currently looking for a kind of s...
What if the Purebloods had lost the war but ‘won’ the peace? A cranky one-shot plot bunny which ...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 275619
- Stories: 39855
A story of two neko boys in college in a world where most nekos were pets. All the while attempting...
It all begins outside a nightclub...
In: Guns n' Roses
Jared is on his way almost reluctantly to a premiere, feeling stressed and hesitant to attend he mee...
After the Ponds, The Doctor decides to "retire" and 16 years later, here we are with him and his 16 ...
In: Doctor Who
This is officially a countdown to my death. Grab the popcorn.