- Username: KilljoyKid
- Member Since: 2012-05-13
- Real name: megan
- MSN: MSN sucks. Twitter is better. #JustSayin :)
- AIM: Uh... my aim in life currently is to find out what
- ICQ: I Cut Queue's ;) Nah, not really though
- JABBER: Tee hee's, is that an actual website or what is it
- Bio:I'm Megan (duh), and my twin sister is Jack, aka Jacks_Demons. You should check her stuff out. We're 14 years old, half Danish and half Irish. We hate to be compared, so don't even go there. We share a room, which is good when we're listening to MCR together and stuff, but a pain when Jack decides she doesn't feel like putting things where they belong. Thanks Jack. I'm not cleaning up after you anymore. Well, back to things. We live in Ireland, but I will NOT live in this recession-riddles pisspot when I'm older. I plan on moving to Australia or America or England. I think Australia, as we lived there for nine months. I have an older brother who is 18, Ryan. He listens to MCR occasionally, even though he says they're 'faggots'. He is the faggot, clearly. I am the type of person who sits on the internet ALL day. Except for meals and school and toilet breaks... well, I sometimes go out with friends and Jack and stuff, and I walk a LOT, so yeah. I have no tattoo's or piercings, I, like the beloved Mr.Way, am terrified of needles. I am blonde, so be warned if I come out with random Bull Shit xD So, now you've read this, read my stories? Thank you!
And how many times did it take you to beat Sephiroth? Well, Sora isn't having any more luck than you...
In: Kingdom Hearts
- Authors: 429312
- Stories: 40063
A tale of overcoming the odds. This book is copyrighted by myself. It is in the process of being pub...
Fifth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Nakata Rieko wasn't exactly an angel of a student. She was hig...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Sixteenth book in "Ghost Doll." At Vivian's house warming party thrown by Hotaru, Anna notices a lit...
In: Yami no Matsuei
CHAPTER 28 UP! Follow Em through her ups and downs- I give you college, alcohol, trouble and a bunch...
Games have rules, but who wants to play by the rules? That depends on the game. This is now a chapte...